How to get more girls to like me

F

fred92857283

Iron
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
3
keep fumbling I’m terrible at kissing

It ain’t socially acceptable for a guy to practice kissing

Fumbled cause I’m awkward

Should I just talk to ugly fat bitches

Fumbled a pretty girl last week and been sad
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brava and Mooks Laxx
keep fumbling I’m terrible at kissing

It ain’t socially acceptable for a guy to practice kissing

Fumbled cause I’m awkward

Should I just talk to ugly fat bitches

Fumbled a pretty girl last week and been sad
Ascend
 
Jerking off is better then talkin to a fat obese overweight foid
 
how can you be bad at kissing to the point where you need to practice, nigga its not that complicated
 
Invest smartly in a fat bitch, youre gonna be her first automatically so the constant attachment is secured
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: erikt7 and BecomingX
Awkward niggas usually fail before they figure out the method. You need to tap in with one of your hobbies and if you don't have any then stop everything that youre doing and go get some. Its usually helps to be a bit knowledgable or at least have a lot of passion in your hobby. This makes it a lot easier when talking to a foid that's also into the same hobby as you. And stop trying to practice kissing, shit sounds like ur desperate. you have to act like you got something that these bitches need.
 
keep fumbling I’m terrible at kissing

It ain’t socially acceptable for a guy to practice kissing

Fumbled cause I’m awkward

Should I just talk to ugly fat bitches

Fumbled a pretty girl last week and been sad
Get every plastic surgery under the sun including TRIMAX, ORBITAL BOX, INFRA IMPLANTS just everything possible

Then maybe a girl can MAYBE give u half her love

Broooootal

Maxillaaaaa

Marlon please rizz her man
 

Similar threads

Suicidalcel
Replies
16
Views
80
jp212
jp212
young_vampire
Replies
5
Views
35
neurodivergent
neurodivergent
7472
Replies
16
Views
82
7472
7472
Nyrо
Replies
10
Views
43
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
0
Views
18
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top