AM I PULLING THIS 9/10 GIRL WITH THIS PIC???

Very high appeal mogs all of South Asia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, EverythingMattersCel, mfk and 1 other person
fuck dude she didn't even open the snap and unfriended me WHAT THE FUCK

am killing myself (in vidogam)
Bro come in my arms i will help you to ascend its ok

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mfk and pneumocystosis
Your skin is white, stop acting like a fucking NIGGER.

SHOULD I SEND THIS??

is it cringe? looks like im writing a paragraph

HSu.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel and pneumocystosis
SHOULD I SEND THIS??

is it cringe? looks like im writing a paragraph

I really hope you aborted this snap, that smile is too much. You're going to get friendzoned real fast sending that goober ass reddit smile.
Maybe she'll be one of the extremely rare ones who like goofy dudes but if she really is a 9/10 it's a slim chance. I personally would keep it more chill at the beginning of the talking stage b/c that by FAR has worked out better in my experience, but at the end of the day we all have our own styles of pulling I guess. Gl, keep us posted.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
lol op got narcy from his other thread and wanted to post his face

thank god you don’t actually look as good as I thought you did

• +1
Best thing ngl. Is sending your best frauded snap. When the girl is rly hot, only way to not subconsciously simp is let your face do the talking. I usually go outside and take a sunlight or decent lightning snap while looking serious. And 99% time even when very gl girl, she ends up complementing my looks. From there i act as if it was nothing, and start building connection with her by being playful and interesting but not a lot and soon enough ask for a meeting.
Those goofy expressions never worked for me as a first encounter.
@pneumocystosis

• Woah
It’s just a snap, she doesn’t care, and you are trying too hard here.

You should have her # if you don’t and not just snap. And you should try to hangout, not overthink what you say in a snap in back and forths she won’t remember.

Your goal should be to do get her to do something with you, so send the snaps, or don’t. Just direct it into a conversation ideally asking her to do something with you. She has plenty of friendly guys sending her that kind of stuff. Distinguish yourself and be confident, not too cute.

• Woah
Best thing ngl. Is sending your best frauded snap. When the girl is rly hot, only way to not subconsciously simp is let your face do the talking. I usually go outside and take a sunlight or decent lightning snap while looking serious. And 99% time even when very gl girl, she ends up complementing my looks. From there i act as if it was nothing, and start building connection with her by being playful and interesting but not a lot and soon enough ask for a meeting.
Those goofy expressions never worked for me as a first encounter.
@pneumocystosis
dude thank you so much i will try it next time. I actually wanted to do it this time but I thought that I at least had to start the convo. Trial and error i guess

get vinnie hacker hair

• Woah