Am I really that small? (video) or are they male gaze coping

Mirin how non-narcy you are/seem to be tbh (Although idk you did make a video of you flexing with music over it tbh)
Maybe you are fishing for compliments though, I don't know, and if you really are then whatever, I'll give you them you bastard
I think you have a good physique, but it's definitely not one that would carry you. I don't think that matters though personally tbh as I've always believed in making women love you for your face over everything. Your physique does good at being a nice halo though, which is IMO what you should keep it at.
You want asian women? They like soft boys, skinny boys, your body incorporates a good amount of that, now you just need to make sure your face is in the right place as well.
You definitely do have a small frame as others have said, 70kg is pretty thin for a 6 ft guy but IDK, you might just naturally be like that, I am similar height and build as you (Without the muscle jfl) and don't weigh much either.
You look like a bit of a taller/slimmer version of Taylor Lautner tbh (In terms of your body), look him up and maybe try to emulate his physique if you want, his was a major JB magnet, his physique practically carried his appeal in Twilight and he had millions of girls thirst for him, and he has quite a small frame as well (Although good insertions, among other things)
Brad Pitt and Ryan Gosling are two other guys that come to mind, they both kinda have narrow shoulders but very good lean physiques, especially the infamous Fight Club Tyler Durden physique I'm sure you're aware of, yours definitely emulates that quite well.
All in all, you are kind of small but I don't see what's wrong with that. I don't know your age (Maybe you said it tbh but I'm too lazy to read everything) but you should prioritize looking young above all else, skinmaxx, collagenmaxx, shave daily, and so forth. I think you should definitely still try to gain more muscle (Unless you've already hit your physical cap) as there's no such thing as too much (Unless you do roids), but retaining that VERY NICE AND LEAN look is ESSENTIAL for you. Look at male models, Chico, Gandy, etc. they all had/have nice physiques in their prime (Definitely nothing a bodybuilding forum would praise but fit them very well)
Anyways, sorry for the essay but I just wanted to let you know how good I think your physique looks and how well it will suit you and your endeavors in the future. All in all, don't feel shy about taking your shirt off in front of some girls, I guarantee you they won't have an issue with your body and would rather like it tbh. Perhaps for a run on a hot day or something. TBH lol I would like to hear about you running outside shirtless in an area with quite a few girls about and letting us know how they react.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I've done research and you need to have good body with wide shoulders :oops:

they are frame pilled
cope all they care about is big white cock

• Hmm...
cope all they care about is big white cock
thats a cope and very archaic view, you need the full package

you need to have a good face like this guy + wide frame and good body :oops:

otherwise you ain't gonna impress no1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
thats a cope and very archaic view, you need the full package

View attachment 1861289

you need to have a good face like this guy + wide frame and good body :oops:

otherwise you ain't gonna impress no1
i see you didnt leave your room for a while, i dont blame you for using this anecdotal video as evidence

• Hmm...
i see you didnt leave your room for a while, i dont blame you for using this anecdotal video as evidence
no, its true, it ain't anecdotal evidence first video I gave was a reactiony one( no words needed) now I give what they say what they want. I'm not even joking :oops:
like these asian stacies state

and thats like the bare minimum

captain america lumber GIF
sexy chris hemsworth GIF

I hope they don't require "chris" first name and also to be part of marvel movie :feelscry:

Narrow hips but also narrow bideltoid

• So Sad
Everything is pretty decent but having no eyebrows kinda failos you

• So Sad
Mirin your body. How much time gymcelling? You probably don’t look big in clothes though and your frame and ribcage don’t seem very wide, making you look smaller than what you probably are. But in terms of mass and buffiness you don’t look very big. You are just lean with muscle. Physique is definitely good though, far above average
roughly 2 years
Skinny abs skinny chest skinny arms

None of it counts you are anorexic not lean

Bulk
but when I flex my arms I have decent size muscles :oops:

• WTF
  • +1