MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
WIN 20240321 04 58 33 Pro
WIN 20240321 05 00 03 Pro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, randomop, socialcel and 1 other person
also should i grow facial hair or nah i can only grow a goatee for rn as im still a teen

Robust prettyboy. You look like a villain, I can't explain it but you look evil n shit like ud rape n kill my family infront of me and laugh n shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imaxx, randomop, Lokki and 6 others
A ShopRite or local Walmart thief

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, sub5c3l, murdah and 1 other person
Robust prettyboy. You look like a villain, I can't explain it but you look evil n shit like ud rape n kill my family infront of me and laugh n shit
I get told im psychotic a lot but im actually a nice guy ong

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and Jeww
dude that's racist...
Welcome to reality where the smiles you get from a person of different color from you is likely a racist and is just tolerating you because of liberalism.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, edgemaxx, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
Welcome to reality where the smiles you get from a person of different color from you is likely a racist and is just tolerating you because of liberalism.
Well the east will soon take over because of oil reserves and natural resources. The west will bow at the feet of the middle east, begging for oil.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite and NorwoodAscender
The east, china and russia will stop trade with the west, stop selling oil etc. Then a war will break out, many will die, but ultimately the east will win and the west will fall. So keep thinking ur superior n shit, your power is only temporary

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, Costcosuperstore, PsychoDsk and 3 others
White ylvren

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 57356
Only difference between 5”7 and 5”9 is 5 cm nigga

Yes, but the dating and social aspect is much more than just 2 inches.

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
gay earring, stick to stud earrings.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
The east, china and russia will stop trade with the west, stop selling oil etc. Then a war will break out, many will die, but ultimately the east will win and the west will fall. So keep thinking ur superior n shit, your power is only temporary
Cope. Your sand camel kings bend over for jewberg and America on the daily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite and Jeww
Lol Iran is opposing the west n jews rn, explains all the media propaganda
You mean the same country where their own ppl wish they were white and get botched nose jobs on the hour. your ppl are begging losers bro they won’t even get along with their own govt let alone their neighbors. Give it a break soleimani.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vamptriad and Jeww
You mean the same country where their own ppl wish they were white and get botched nose jobs on the hour. your ppl are begging losers bro they won’t even get along with their own govt let alone their neighbors. Give it a break soleimani.
Lol that's because of western propaganda. Pm ur face n ill pm mine, let's see who mogs

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
I seen your ass on tiktok nigga

Meeks if he actually was black

Just think logiclly, what happens when we stop giving u oil? put the hate aside and think logically
Iran never gave America oil u dunce. Plus we’d just come there and take it for freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅🦅🦅 rahhh lil nigga

Attachments

• IMG_5973.gif
    IMG_5973.gif
    336.8 KB · Views: 0
Try not to pose like that and try not pulling a Blue Steel. You're good looking to where women will piece that fact together from any facial expression.

5 7 something
Oh, that's not good. 5'7 will cap your appeal for some women especially.

Just think logiclly, what happens when we stop giving u oil? put the hate aside and think logically
You are not Iran and that other poster is not the USA.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and MakinMogReturns

• JFL
Reactions: randomop and FBl
looks good , robust pb

Resembles prettyboy more

go model bro you look too good