Why do prettyboys with skinny bodies and fluffy hair fuck around more than clean-cut Chads with toned bodies?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I hear so many foids believe the skinny prettyboy with fluffy hair will commit but gets played, and they avoid the clean-cut Chad (robust prettyboy/maesthetic/masc) with a toned, muscular body and shorter hair as they feel intimidated.

• JFL
Reactions: Numb, ElTruecel, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
depends on age of the foid

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
i see that as well often these guys who aren't tall but are skinny and handsome in the face they fuck A LOT of girls while the taller handsome ones with muscles look for LTR
nigga timothee chalamet is high T as fuck he even fucked kim kardashian or kylie jenner or some shit.

he's known at his old college to have fucked every girl like the protagonist of some hentai he will fuck anything

while that finn wolfhard cuck has no testicles and no testosterone he''s a jew with no T
@StraightHeadJames

I hear so many foids believe the skinny prettyboy with fluffy hair will commit but gets played, and they avoid the clean-cut Chad (robust prettyboy/maesthetic/masc) with a toned, muscular body and shorter hair as they feel intimidated.
I wonder if these foids feel insecure around the latter. Bonus points if the skinny prettyboy is an artist/poet type with baggy clothes.

They know Chad is not really interested and only wants to fuck, just like them. Prettyboys aren't that sexually attractive but women see them as LTR material, they would cheat on those guys with masculine looking ones tho.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Sprinkles and Xangsane
They know Chad is not really interested and only wants to fuck, just like them. Prettyboys aren't that sexually attractive but women see them as LTR material, they would cheat on those guys with masculine looking ones tho.
Read it again please.
i see that as well often these guys who aren't tall but are skinny and handsome in the face they fuck A LOT of girls while the taller handsome ones with muscles look for LTR

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Water that’s why my gay morph mogs

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Axii

• Love it
Reactions: Axii
The thing is they are the chad

• +1
The thing is they are the chad
the thing is
This
Assuming they're facially the same

Chad is 2 mature

• +1

Do you guys like skiny femboys v0 yaju2acxk0vb1

8d0d97b13b1d6b12cd33e22093668d85

• JFL
I think @HarrierDuBois told me about this too