Am I selfish that I hate autistic people

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
I had a friend who was so autistic smelled terrible and was always on the phone, and was just horrible looking (from here btw)

Im not friends with him anymore

I am a normal person normie who is slightly autistic but I realized before you know who you are talking to you might be talking to the most subhuman person on earth and not know until you try to befriend a subhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, plukee, The False Prophet and 3 others
I had a friend who was so autistic smelled terrible and was always on the phone, and was just horrible looking (from here btw)

I am a normal person normie who is slightly autistic but I realized before you know who you are talking to you might be talking to the most subhuman person on earth and not know until you try to befriend a subhuman
I do kind of feel bad for them since it's not their fault

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, mug and horizon
I do kind of feel bad for them since it's not their fault
My experience is that genetically some people are subhuman and not worth anyones time esp when they think they are superior in any capacity with nothing to back it up.

I am the eternal older brother who likes being friendly and giving advice but some people look in the mirror and see a pit belly stick armed double chin and think the look normal. Genuinely baffles my mind, and of course I feel bad but I cant be friends with someone who is genetic garbage

• +1
Reactions: plukee, rhinoplasty, noodlelover and 1 other person
Go er on them

You have to recognize what others are thinking and feeling, and adapt what you're saying and how you're saying it to generate positive rather than negative feelings in the other person.

That's what conversation is, it's a two way dance.

Autistic people who haven't learned out to do this, should stay the fuck away from me and every one else because all you're doing is annoying us.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, plukee, rhinoplasty and 2 others
You have to recognize what others are thinking and feeling, and adapt what you're saying and how you're saying it to generate positive rather than negative feelings in the other person.

Autistic people who haven't learned out to do this, should stay the fuck away from me and every one else because all you're doing is annoying us.
As an autistic person, I agree. I hate interacting with dumb socially inept autistic people.

• +1
Reactions: plukee, rhinoplasty, mug and 1 other person
im legit autist and was more competitive socially than many of my low tier normie friends and have known aspies who were slayers

in general most autists are subhumanz / annoying but i hate low tier normies who think theyre the shit when theyre functionaly autistic and also ugly

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and mug
As an autistic person, I agree. I hate interacting with dumb socially inept autistic people.
As a self diagnosed fellow autist, I also agree haha.

But at least I broke the problem into it's sub-problems, learned to detect most emotions, take a hint, direct the conversation to what the other person finds interesting, not be egotistical or act better than others, and not keep the convo going on for too long.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and mug
I’m

im sorry i hurt your feewings but if you had any common sense, social skills can be learned and you just havent learned them your making it your business by coming on my thread and getting offended ur like a black guy walking into the kkk I hate you and your kind if I saw you irl I would avoid you

As a self diagnosed fellow autist, I also agree haha.

But at least I broke the problem into it's sub-problems, learned to detect most emotions, take a hint, direct the conversation to what the other person finds interesting, not be egotistical or act better than others, and not keep the convo going on for too long.
Does learning conversational skills automatically make you autistic

im legit autist and was more competitive socially than many of my low tier normie friends and have known aspies who were slayers

in general most autists are subhumanz / annoying but i hate low tier normies who think theyre the shit when theyre functionaly autistic and also ugly
Idk if I am autistic but I had an autism test in 2nd grade and it fucked me up and I was always thinking If what I was doing was autistic

What do u mean from here? Who was it?
Also Kys for everything else mentioned
Never knew any aspie slayers. We’re they actually aspie because the actual HTN+ aspies I knew online that “slayed” WERE STILL STRANGE BECAUSE THEY WERE NON NT
These dudes were legit genuine furries, hyper obsessed weeb cosplayers or D&D nerds. None of these guys act like actual normies whatsoever or come off as normal.

in general most autists are subhumanz / annoying but i hate low tier normies who think theyre the shit when theyre functionally autistic and also ugly
I hate normies as a whole because they all act like this anyways fuck em. But most autists are the opposite and we tend to be pushovers for these annoying fucking normie manlets who think they can disrespect.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, ChiraqJihad and noodlelover
I’m

im sorry i hurt your feewings
You didn't.
but if you had any common sense,
Why are you insulting me?
social skills can be learned and you just havent learned them
I do have social skills. What the fuck is wrong with you? You're attacking me out of nowhere. I said nothing to insult you.
your making it your business by coming on my thread and getting offended ur like a black guy walking into the kkk I hate you and your kind if I saw you irl I would avoid you
I didn't get offended. I didn't insult you. I agreed with your post.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit
What do u mean from here? Who was it?
Also Kys for everything else mentioned
No im serious most autists are child brained weirdos that cry in their rooms on 4 chan while their mom makes them chicken nuggets. And sure they can be intellectual but I have more respect for someone that actually does things and has respect

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
You didn't.

Why are you insulting me?

I do have social skills. What the fuck is wrong with you? You're attacking me out of nowhere. I said nothing to insult you.

I didn't get offended. I didn't insult you. I agreed with your post.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?
You said all you’re doing is annoying us

You basically framed it that your the autist

Also I have nothing wrong with me i just have no empathy for internet people anymore its just a waste of time

NT people pick it all up automatically.
I think you mean chad nt people

If there was someone with social anxieyy but not autism does that make them nt?

No im serious most autists are child brained weirdos that cry in their rooms on 4 chan while their mom makes them chicken nuggets.
Lol not all of us are like Chris Chan u sperg. But yea lacking independence is an autist trait since fags on this forum forget that autism is a disability. Same with schizophrenia, Down syndrome, etc all disorders aka pretty much disabilities
And sure they can be intellectual but I have more respect for someone that actually does things and has respect
This rude autist myth is bs you’re just interacting with completely socially retarded special Ed ones. Plenty of autists can sort of social fraud enough to a point but they become jestermaxxers for literal Incels irl.

Yea man ID rather be a socially retarded ogre autist than being a cuck who jestermaxxes for some ugly retard manlet normies that happen to be “incel”

• +1
Reactions: N1666, mug and noodlelover
Lol not all of us are like Chris Chan u sperg. But yea lacking independence is an autist trait since fags on this forum forget that autism is a disability. Same with schizophrenia, Down syndrome, etc all disorders aka pretty much disabilities

This rude autist myth is bs you’re just interacting with completely socially retarded special Ed ones. Plenty of autists can sort of social fraud enough to a point but they become jestermaxxers for literal Incels irl.

Yea man ID rather be a socially retarded ogre autist than being a cuck who jestermaxxes for some ugly retard manlet normies that happen to be “incel”
Its complex im taking my experience with my ex friend and generalizing to the autistic population, im making this post to tell people that life is hard but they cant be autists about it and cry(my friend did this) that if i stopped talking to him he’d kill himself. And he is good talking in conversation but everything else of his character is in shambles

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Its complex im taking my experience with my ex friend and generalizing to the autistic population, im making this post to tell people that life is hard but they cant be autists about it and cry(my friend did this) that if i stopped talking to him he’d kill himself.
Ok yea I get it now yea honestly I hate faggots like that ngl. The ones who are just always whining over the smallest shit it really is annoying if they don’t have actual issues.

But tbf he’s non NT so he has more issues than the average Normie who acts like that

• +1
Reactions: mug and noodlelover
You said all you’re doing is annoying us
People who haven't learned empathy, which requires reading other people are annoying. I wasn't referring to you.
You basically framed it that your the autist
All I'm saying, is if Autistic people want positive relationships with others, then they're going to have to put in extra effort to learn how to read, and understand what others are thinking and feeling.

I think you mean chad nt people

If there was someone with social anxieyy but not autism does that make them nt?
Yes. What I'm saying is people for whom cognitive empathy doesn't come naturally, are going to have to put in extra effort to learn it, if they want to have meaningful interactions with others, otherwise they're going to annoy others and people will generally avoid them.

• +1
Reactions: mug
People who haven't learned empathy, which requires reading other people are annoying. I wasn't referring to you.

All I'm saying, is if Autistic people want positive relationships with others, then they're going to have to put in extra effort to learn how to read, and understand what others are thinking and feeling.

Yes. What I'm saying is people for whom cognitive empathy doesn't come naturally, are going to have to put in extra effort to learn it, if they want to have meaningful interactions with others, otherwise they're going to annoy others and people will generally avoid them.
I agree with you,

Using my own expertise I have been able to mold myself from an empathetic crybaby to a callous person, and once you sort of get into a certain emotional enclosure your mind locks to that. Idk if I even have autism I have some traits and neuroticism but overall im unsure. I think autistic people having to learn social skills is a bad point because what other choice do they have? Just not engage with society but I guess the internet makes that easier

• +1
Ok yea I get it now yea honestly I hate faggots like that ngl. The ones who are just always whining over the smallest shit it really is annoying if they don’t have actual issues.

But tbf he’s non NT so he has more issues than the average Normie who acts like that
Well tbf he did have issues but he was good at conversation irl. Most of his issues were self imposed though like horrible fat phsyique odor lack of paying attention to other people and general selfishness. Im fine with so called autistic or weird people but if they are not good people then I dislike them

Hating your own kind is the worst sin

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and plukee
Nah dude you’re totally right. Im an autist and there’s only one other autistic person i like and that’s one of the big dudes at my gym but I know there’s others that are completely fucking degenerated subhumans.
Last year i was talking to this 5’2 curlyheaded mf and he told me how he was bi and was in a groupchat where they send nudes and show dicks and that we has having gay sex at 16. I don’t understand how people like that can exist i mean tbh he probably life mogs me but holy fuck how is that even possible

Last edited:
  • +1
Yea I’m just “non NT” because of beliefs I have but otherwise I act like a normal person and can talk to people normally

• +1
Yea I’m just “non NT” because of beliefs I have but otherwise I act like a normal person and can talk to people normally
“They” want you to be an outcast if you are different,

This persons autism wasnt the problem, it was the lack of soul of any accoutablility for their problems,

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac
Never knew any aspie slayers.
they do exist but the only reason they slay is because there over 6ft tall and fuck men.

And fyi orc and clavicular don’t have autism they just act weird irl

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

nah leave that to the few people who like to help him i don’t care about random disabled kids neither

• +1
Nah dude you’re totally right. Im slightly an autist and there’s only one other autistic person i like and that’s one of the big dudes at my gym but I know there’s others that are completely fucking degenerated subhumans.
Last year i was talking to this 5’2 curlyheaded mf and he told me how he was bi and was in a groupchat where they send nudes and show dicks and that we has having gay sex at 16. I don’t understand how people like that can exist i mean tbh he probably life mogs me but holy fuck how is that even possible

Most sick people end up being autistic and most autistic people are sick in the head.

These people like to argue about the AOC.

I know a tranny who says she just bangs other trannys all the time, but they arent a bad person per se in my morality just a sexual degen so I suppose my scale of morality is different, but for people who reject accountability it angers me

• +1
Reactions: plukee
nah leave that to the few people who like to help him i don’t care about random disabled kids neither
Its weird because hes not like a sped hes very smart but at the same time a hopeless person in this world

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I agree with you,

Using my own expertise I have been able to mold myself from an empathetic crybaby to a callous person, and once you sort of get into a certain emotional enclosure your mind locks to that. Idk if I even have autism I have some traits and neuroticism but overall im unsure. I think autistic people having to learn social skills is a bad point because what other choice do they have? Just not engage with society but I guess the internet makes that easier
The autistic people I've met are very annoying. They don't mean to be, they just haven't developed cognitive empathy, so they can't develop emotional empathy, so they don't know when they're bothering other people, or making other people uncomfortable.

The way I developed empathy. (Not in any order)

1) Hundreds of hours training on micro-expression software based on the work of Paul Eckman to recognize hidden emotions in others.
2) Learning body language and other social patterns from books.
3) Talk to hundreds of people, from all walks of life, and get to know them and what makes them tick. Appear non-threatening and get good at eliciting the truth from people. Force myself to go on dates, talk, and become friends with people I found disgusting and revolting, just for practice and to better understand them.
4) Pause movies and study the emotions from vocal tonality, body language, word choice, and expressions in movies.

Now I've learned social skills well enough that when people I know see me, they're excited to come over and talk to me.

That's what I'm saying- It's learnable. But most autistic people choose to just be annoying, because they'd rather watch movies, or play video games than dump most of their free time into this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: plukee
Most sick people end up being autistic and most autistic people are sick in the head.
majority of lolcows ahem.
I know a tranny who says she just bangs other trannys all the time, but they arent a bad person per se in my morality just a sexual degen so I suppose my scale of morality is different, but for people who reject accountability it angers me
Oh no I totally agree tbh. Just remembered i also knew a girl with autism and she had in incredibly high bodycount and has such a degen lifestyle of drugs and drink

• +1
No im serious most autists are child brained weirdos that cry in their rooms on 4 chan while their mom makes them chicken nuggets. And sure they can be intellectual but I have more respect for someone that actually does things and has respect
You're probably just a follower. If being autistic was somehow considered cool then you'd suddenly be all over it (over the hate and all over the autists).

It's fine to only hang out with people to whom you relate if you don't care to challenge yourself. A narrow worldview and understanding of the world works for some. Not everybody's curious to explore what's beyond their horizon, so just stick to NPCs.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and noodlelover
Honestly takes so much self control to be friendly to sub 3 psl people

• +1
bump for you btw, very good thread needs more recognition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back