Am I so fucking recessed?

I don't understand why I am so recessed. My parents aren't recessed at all yet I have ZERO jaw width. It's so fucking frustrating. I looked at young photos of me as a kid at Four. I didn't look abnormal at all and had above average jaw width, yet my jaw hasn't seem to FUCKING GROWN TO THE REST OF MY FACE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME? AHHHHHHHHH
Â̵̻̤̯͉̈́̈̐H̴̰̫͑͐͋͝H̷̛͕̘͎͌͗͗̌H̸̖̥͕̦̃̊̎͜Ḣ̵͇̭͖̬̿̂̑H̴̭͉̾̎͋͛H̵̱̻̘̍͠H̵̠̺̙͋̀͌́̈́H̵͚́̀͋̚H̴̛͚̙͍͔̥͆̀̈́͝H̶͙̓̒͂̿͂H̷͎͇͎̠̒͋͒H̸͖͔͖͊̌̚͜H̴̳̳̦͔͛̋͘̕̚͜H̸̖͖̒̏H̴̜̟͖̔H̶̩͐͊̀H̸̲̫̳̻͇̽H̴͙̭͎̣͐̀̍Ḧ̷͙́Ȟ̸̝̰̉͝Ḧ̸̜̫̩̬́̊͝H̷̨̛̫̯͈͈̏́͂Ḥ̵̨̹̌͗̅Ḧ̷̡͎̞̹͙͒̏̾̕H̵͉͊̉̍͌͠H̴͕̠̪͇̺̐͒̈́́̑H̴̲́̈́H̵̥̰̿̕͜
WHAT DID I FUCKING DO TO DERSERVE THIS? I GENUINELY NEED SURGERY AT 15
View attachment 2219191
Should’ve drank more milk and ate eggs buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
It's called epigenetics. That's why it's so important that as a parent you aren't an ignorant blue piller and you actually understand the importance of environment and nutrition (y)
I've been studying heavily on that and to be honest, most people aren't genetically ugly (depends on what aesthetics your looking at). Many people in Gen Z suffer severely from the modern way of life that is so unhealthy. That only very few manage to go through all the modern filters and be good looking. Which isn't many people. Also there's genetic degradation, which im an example of. If I have a kid I'm going to be honest I don't want them around the modern world of things and cities. It destroys testosterone and proper development. It's why you see so many kids with asthma, autism, diabetes, terrible frames, ect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, Deleted member 30037 and Av0nr
I've been studying heavily on that and to be honest, most people aren't genetically ugly (depends on what aesthetics your looking at). Many people in Gen Z suffer severely from the modern way of life that is so unhealthy. That only very few manage to go through all the modern filters and be good looking. Which isn't many people. Also there's genetic degradation, which im an example of. If I have a kid I'm going to be honest I don't want them around the modern world of things and cities. It destroys testosterone and proper development. It's why you see so many kids with asthma, autism, diabetes, terrible frames, ect.
Spot on. The only reason I think I have good height/ frame/ forward growth is because my mum had a great diet and I was breastfed for years. Both my parents were LTN at most, epigenetics are legit

And also just touching on this a bit further, beauty is really just another word for being well developed. Regardless of race if you are developed optimally you will be attractive/ good looking

That's one of the worst mandibles I've ever seen. Imagine being SO UGLY that someone decides to take a photo of you... wow BRUTAL
I dont find him ugly. I dont remember the last time ive seen an 'ugly' person, to me, most people look 'human'