Am I subhuman?

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
16M, 5'11 (but don't factor my height in the rating) 19-20 bf percent. Am I a truecel? I was lurking on this forum for a year and a half but was coping too much to make an account. Genuine face rate and advice for soft and hardmaxx will be really helpful. I know I was blessed with a subhuman face (long philtrum, pig nose, shit IPD). Can I ascend from sub subhuman to subhuman or should I reincarnate maxx:feelswhy::feelswhy::blackpill:

I've attached video links of me you guys can check them out:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
my sideprofile is in the end

Also before you guys call over on me cuz deathnic, I'll be rotting in Pakistan for another 10-20 years so I'm little safe from the wrath of the west. :ogre:

Gay pheno

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Stop tilting ur head so far back too

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
You mean I should look down or something?.

Would look like a female with long hair

You mean I should look down or something?.
In ur selfies your head looks your tilting ur head up, anyways your features are highly feminine tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
Would look like a female with long hair
Bro look at the other pictures and videos as well then come to a more nuanced conclusion about my gayness:feelswhy:

In ur selfies your head looks your tilting ur head up, anyways your features are highly feminine tbh
Ok so what would you rate me. I know for a fact that my features are feminine, even my mum says I wouldve looked better if I was a girl which is brutal

• +1
Reactions: mug
Bro look at the other pictures and videos as well then come to a more nuanced conclusion about my gayness:feelswhy:
What nuance? Big vertically tall pct eyes, wide cheekbones and slim small nose

• +1
Ok so what would you rate me. I know for a fact that my features are feminine, even my mum says I wouldve looked better if I was a girl which is brutal
4 psl, lose facial bloat, get haircut that is short on the sides as it makes your face look unnecessarily wider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990 and Orbeck of Vinheim
Fr? Lmao Im a 1 psl my guy thanks for the overrate

4 psl, lose facial bloat, get haircut that is short on the sides as it makes your face look unnecessarily wider

your biggest problem is you look gay like this guy

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 1990
Fr? Lmao Im a 1 psl my guy thanks for the overrate
3.5 - 4

Lose facial fat and get slim haircut on the sides, you got the worst genetic luck by ending up straight tbh. I assumed u was gay.

Don’t lurk here it’s bad for mental health, once you did that then maybe come back for rerate

• +1
You should honestly embrace it and go for prettyboy look
Thanks man, I hope you looked at the other pictures and vids as well. Unfortunately I can't do anything to the bloat other than waiting for puberty to end cuz I leanmaxxed and went from 32 to 19.5 percent bf and my hair started shedding like shit so I had to start eating like a maniac again

• +1
I wrote that I am 5'11 and average in Pakistan is 5'5 so height is not a problem for me but I don't want you to factor my height in my rating

Thanks man, I hope you looked at the other pictures and vids as well. Unfortunately I can't do anything to the bloat other than waiting for puberty to end cuz I leanmaxxed and went from 32 to 19.5 percent bf and my hair started shedding like shit so I had to start eating like a maniac again

Mirin your leanmax but you won’t have bones until at least 13%

Keep going man.

If you referring to bf and not bmi

I prescribe you with getting to 13% bf, getting better haircut and going to the gym

I wrote that I am 5'11 and average in Pakistan is 5'5 so height is not a problem for me but I don't want you to factor my height in my rating
yeah bro just loose body fat and gymmax

• +1
3.5 - 4

Lose facial fat and get slim haircut on the sides, you got the worst genetic luck by ending up straight tbh. I assumed u was gay.

Don’t lurk here it’s bad for mental health, once you did that then maybe come back for rerate
Thanks alot Ive been lurking for a year and a half at this point and it's like second nature for me to turn this site on when I wake up even tho I try to stop myself from doing it. Ig that's what happens when you embrace the :blackpill:at 15.

• +1
I prescribe you with getting to 13% bf, getting better haircut and going to the gym
Thanks. As I said I wouldve had my hair not started shedding like a mf. I already went from 32 percent to 19.5 which caused severe telogen effluvium and my doctor advised me to reverse diet

• +1
  • +1
Thanks. As I said I wouldve had my hair not started shedding like a mf. I already went from 32 percent to 19.5 which caused severe telogen effluvium and my doctor advised me to reverse diet
You can’t get fatter again, you gotta lose it man

Basic redpill about bodyfat

• +1
Thanks bro I will do it. But I've noticed that when I dieted my hair started shedding (maybe cuz I crash dieted) is there any remedy to that. Also did you look at the other videos as well?
yeah bro just loose body fat and gymmax

• +1
Mirin your leanmax but you won’t have bones until at least 13%

Keep going man.

If you referring to bf and not bmi
Thanks alot. What's the best strategy to leanmaxx I did it and lost most of my muscles in the progress fuck.

• +1
Thanks alot. What's the best strategy to leanmaxx I did it and lost most of my muscles in the progress fuck.
You should 1st get down to a low bf% and then build muscles. If you want to maintain make sure you do exercise

• +1
prettyboy
if you have straight teeth post some videos on tiktok fuck this forum man xD you got an amazing eye area you look latin not paki lmao

• +1
You should 1st get down to a low bf% and then build muscles. If you want to maintain make sure you do exercise
Thanks for the advice. Should I hop on to an ai to heightmaxx as well. Maybe get to 6'0+

• +1
prettyboy
if you have straight teeth post some videos on tiktok fuck this forum man xD you got an amazing eye area you look latin not paki lmao
Bro did you look at the other pics and videos as well? Omg can't believe I'm being responded to be a psl god :ogre:

Bro did you look at the other pics and videos as well? Omg can't believe I'm being responded to be a psl god :ogre:
yeah my nigga lmfao you look good asf girls love upturned noses nigga
girls want only the feminine noses feminine eyes feminine looks prettyboy looks
thats why i fail im not a prettyboy anymroe i dont got collagen or hair like that oor nun u gotta grow out ur hair and get a tiktok cut trust me youd slay my nigga dont rot with us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990 and mug
Thanks for the advice. Should I hop on to an ai to heightmaxx as well. Maybe get to 6'0+
You’re 16” you’ll grow. 1st priority is lean

• +1
Fr I thought I was a sub subhuman thanks guys. Even a 2 psl is fine for me

nice bones once u get even lower body fat and get hollow cheesk youll mog just dont go too low okay maybe like 5-10 lbs anymore than that nah

• +1
Bro I love rotting with you guys. Also thanks man I'll go down more I know I have prominent cheekbones cuz my family says I have but I can't seem to get hollow cheeks maybe cuz of my high bf
nice bones once u get even lower body fat and get hollow cheesk youll mog just dont go too low okay maybe like 5-10 lbs anymore than that nah

yeah my nigga lmfao you look good asf girls love upturned noses nigga
girls want only the feminine noses feminine eyes feminine looks prettyboy looks
thats why i fail im not a prettyboy anymroe i dont got collagen or hair like that oor nun u gotta grow out ur hair and get a tiktok cut trust me youd slay my nigga dont rot with us

• +1
you’re lying to him he’s borderline 3.75
lmfao you cant be less than 4 psl not especially with that eye area canthal tilt and prettyboy looks keep seething
hes legit high tier normie right now close to chadlite if he softmaxxes to the maxx

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 14166, Deleted member 1990 and 1 other person
@Meekspill

Don’t listen to @kevinminionfan

He’s mentally insane and severely autistic

Your not 4.75 psl rn because of bloat

• +1