Am I subhuman?

lmfao you cant be less than 4 psl not especially with that eye area canthal tilt and prettyboy looks keep seething
hes legit high tier normie right now close to chadlite if he softmaxxes to the maxx
fuck off he’s below average stop gaslighting him and help him out

Thanks alot. I've started my looksmaxx journey this year and this forum despite being considered depressing has helped me alot. My first step is leanmaxxing according to the ppl here.
1.5-2 is very low ur gonna grow into a 4.25 i bet

don’t listen to all these coping idiots who wanna overrate you to make themselves feel better bro for your ethnicity a 4.25 is kinda good anyway

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and Deleted member 1990
Thanks alot. I've started my looksmaxx journey this year and this forum despite being considered depressing has helped me alot. My first step is leanmaxxing according to the ppl here.
don’t worry about your looks worry about your pockets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
Haha I don't mind brutality in the slightest. I'll listen to you guys' advices and maybe get to where my potential lies if I'm still unsatisfied I'll get surgeries
@Meekspill

Don’t listen to @kevinminionfan

He’s mentally insane and severely autistic

Your not 4.75 psl rn because of bloat

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and mug
Thing is since Pakistan is a Muslim country (here sex and dating is considered taboo and appl can get stoned for that plus I'm a non Muslim unlike my family so I'm already in a lot of fucking danger) dating is impossible until I turn 26-27 unlike the west. So I still have some time hopefully I'll be a better version of myself till then.
don’t worry about your looks worry about your pockets

lmfao you cant be less than 4 psl not especially with that eye area canthal tilt and prettyboy looks keep seething
hes legit high tier normie right now close to chadlite if he softmaxxes to the maxx
Thanks man really appreciate it.

Thing is since Pakistan is a Muslim country (here sex and dating is considered taboo and appl can get stoned for that plus I'm a non Muslim unlike my family so I'm already in a lot of fucking danger) dating is impossible until I turn 26-27 unlike the west. So I still have some time hopefully I'll be a better version of myself till then.
why are you even worried about that why don’t you make some money and move to the west

why are you even worried about that why don’t you make some money and move to the west
I want to move to the west real badly but here the traditions are different and ppl don't generally leave their parents also I know I'll get brutally mogged in the west which will depress the fuck out my already BDDmaxxed brain:feelsuhh:

I want to move to the west real badly but here the traditions are different and ppl don't generally leave their parents also I know I'll get brutally mogged in the west which will depress the fuck out my already BDDmaxxed brain:feelsuhh:
move to canada theory your people live decent lives there

Your face makes me uncomfortable

I will as soon as I'm free from education and other shit
yeah get a degree for something that you’ll get paid a lot to do and move to canada man

U look very punchable ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Bro I love rotting with you guys. Also thanks man I'll go down more I know I have prominent cheekbones cuz my family says I have but I can't seem to get hollow cheeks maybe cuz of my high bf
its easy nigga look at this shit

april 2021 13 months ago still had surgery but not as much hair started growing longer but girls still hung out w me until the preceding months

august 2021 bloated as fuck still at school

november 2021 when i made this account on this forum (i had another account thats from 2020 as well)
i had more youthgul looks better eyebrows before the accident great skin and better hair ig u could say it was nt

fast forward february to now
lean as fuck 100 lbs gang compared to 140 in november
634EC331 B794 49E9 B6C9 E290A32D314C
277470887 1319607775187529 3828650265468318734 n
278612603 330662305717633 8040847053889772030 n
280071177 524400139177614 6938907118147838166 n
283792726 723699582205174 5084087945719446768 n
284056815 134419919194490 6372105576276171267 n
284669000 331967482348357 3118589222322150683 n

its easy as fuck to get lean if you just eat less tha n1500 calories a day and track nigga i also starve from time to time
i bonesmash everyday for past year as well and its grown my bones and im on hgh but ive lost my youthful prettyboy looks

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
its easy nigga look at this shit

april 2021 13 months ago still had surgery but not as much hair started growing longer but girls still hung out w me until the preceding months
View attachment 1704936

august 2021 bloated as fuck still at school
View attachment 1704935
november 2021 when i made this account on this forum (i had another account thats from 2020 as well)
i had more youthgul looks better eyebrows before the accident great skin and better hair ig u could say it was nt
View attachment 1704917View attachment 1704918View attachment 1704919View attachment 1704920View attachment 1704922View attachment 1704923View attachment 1704925View attachment 1704929View attachment 1704930View attachment 1704931

fast forward february to now
lean as fuck 100 lbs gang compared to 140 in november
View attachment 1704939View attachment 1704940View attachment 1704941View attachment 1704942View attachment 1704943View attachment 1704944View attachment 1704945
its easy as fuck to get lean if you just eat less tha n1500 calories a day and track nigga i also starve from time to time
i bonesmash everyday for past year as well and its grown my bones and im on hgh but ive lost my youthful prettyboy looks
I've literally went through your history for an hour a long time ago lol I even follow you on insta :feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I've literally went through your history for an hour a long time ago lol I even follow you on insta :feelswhy:
lemme give you a follow back !@

Also I'm at 20 percent bf here how much would going to 10 percent help me and would it ascend me or not
A lot.
Can go to above average.

Strong MTN, probably around 4.25 PSL. Since puberty hasn't ended yet, you should wait until after it does before taking extreme looksmaxxing measures. Best bet right now is to hit the gym and eat healthy. Might end up as a HTN or even a chadlite with a little luck and a lot of effort.

Strong MTN, probably around 4.25 PSL. Since puberty hasn't ended yet, you should wait until after it does before taking extreme looksmaxxing measures. Best bet right now is to hit the gym and eat healthy. Might end up as a HTN or even a chadlite with a little luck and a lot of effort.
Thanks alot for the rate even tho I consider myself subhuman. Personally I aim to get a genioplasty for my chin, a rhino for my nose and a lip lift for my shit philtrum, if puberty is rough on me I'll go ahead with these procedures. Would you say I'll ascend to chadlite then or still not possible?

Thanks alot for the rate even tho I consider myself subhuman. Personally I aim to get a genioplasty for my chin, a rhino for my nose and a lip lift for my shit philtrum, if puberty is rough on me I'll go ahead with these procedures. Would you say I'll ascend to chadlite then or still not possible?
first do the looksmaxxes and come back. nobody knows how it's going to look, stop coping by mental masturbation over whether you'll ascend to htn, chadlite or Chad or gigachad and end up doing nothing like 99% of the userbase.

• +1
first do the looksmaxxes and come back. nobody knows how it's going to look, stop coping by mental masturbation over whether you'll ascend to htn, chadlite or Chad or gigachad and end up doing nothing like 99% of the userbase.
Lolll alright. So for now I should lose weight, train neck, and gym maxx ok?

not ugly but you look homosexual

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
@Orbeck of Vinheim can you read the private chat I want to ask something.

Lolll alright. So for now I should lose weight, train neck, and gym maxx ok?
Lose weight? You already look anorexic
do these in order

1. Get a haircut
  2. Calculate your maintenance calories https://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
  3. Bulk using a 500 calorie increment on top of the maintenance you get. Play around with high protein food items and make sure you hit all macro targets (protein, fat and carbs) everyday. Use this modded version of MyFitnessPal: https://modyolo.com/calorie-counter-myfitnesspal.html
  4. Follow any half decent weight training program and train 3-5 times a week and make sure you increase the weight every few days or weekly. Do point 3 and 4 for 6 months, that's enough bulk time for a newbie.
  5. Alongside, follow this neck training routine. It is legit. https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-train-neck.4005/. Also for the 6 month period.
  6. After that, say on January 2023 post pictures again. I estimate you'll hover around MTN-HTN by then. Remember, procrastination is only delaying your ascension and wasting youth.

Lose weight? You already look anorexic
do these in order

1. Get a haircut
  2. Calculate your maintenance calories https://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
  3. Bulk using a 500 calorie increment on top of the maintenance you get. Play around with high protein food items and make sure you hit all macro targets (protein, fat and carbs) everyday. Use this modded version of MyFitnessPal: https://modyolo.com/calorie-counter-myfitnesspal.html
  4. Follow any half decent weight training program and train 3-5 times a week and make sure you increase the weight every few days or weekly. Do point 3 and 4 for 6 months, that's enough bulk time for a newbie.
  5. Alongside, follow this neck training routine. It is legit. https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-train-neck.4005/. Also for the 6 month period.
  6. After that, say on January 2023 post pictures again. I estimate you'll hover around MTN-HTN by then. Remember, procrastination is only delaying your ascension and wasting youth.
Ok thanks alot. Others are telling me to cut before I gain muscle what do I do, should I bulk first and then cut or vice versa?

Ok thanks alot. Others are telling me to cut before I gain muscle what do I do, should I bulk first and then cut or vice versa?
Do not cut now lmao. You will look like a malnourished skeleton

1. After that, say on January 2023 post pictures again. I estimate you'll hover around MTN-HTN by then. Remember, procrastination is only delaying your ascension and wasting youth.
Thanks man this is lifefuel. I'll hopefully get there

Yes I agree I'm already at 130 pounds and my abs aren't visible and my face is bloated. Since my abs aren't visible and I got 19.5 percent bf form dexa is there any hope for me if I bulk cuz I know for a fact that I look sub sub subhuman if I bulk, the first place I get fat is my face
Do not cut now lmao. You will look like a malnourished skeleton

Yes I agree I'm already at 130 pounds and my abs aren't visible and my face is bloated. Since my abs aren't visible and I got 19.5 percent bf form dexa is there any hope for me if I bulk cuz I know for a fact that I look sub sub subhuman if I bulk, the first place I get fat is my face
Won't blame anyone else tho it's my fault that I crash dieted like a mf

My first impression is that your eyes look very feminine

Going to the gym will help you become more masculine

Try straightening out your eyebrows too, they are arched, which is feminine. Even if you want to go for the prettyboy look, all prettyboys have straight eyebrows. I think there's a guide on how to do it here, but I didn't save it because I didn't need it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990 and Deleted member 18052
My first impression is that your eyes look very feminine

Going to the gym will help you become more masculine

Try straightening out your eyebrows too, they are arched, which is feminine. Even if you want to go for the prettyboy look, all prettyboys have straight eyebrows. I think there's a guide on how to do it here, but I didn't save it because I didn't need it
Thanks I agree. My eyebrows are something I want to straighten and they've been on my mind for as long as I can imagine I'll look into it but unfortunately i won't be able to change them drastically cuz manipulating eyebrows for males is considered taboo in this shithole of a country due to religious reasons. And yea I'll go to the gym as soon as my exams end. Again, thanks alot for the response :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
Thanks I agree. My eyebrows are something I want to straighten and they've been on my mind for as long as I can imagine I'll look into it but unfortunately i won't be able to change them drastically cuz manipulating eyebrows for males is considered taboo in this shithole of a country due to religious reasons. And yea I'll go to the gym as soon as my exams end. Again, thanks alot for the response :feelsgood:

Which country are you in?

Pakistan, I've written as essay in the discussion of my pictures you can read the backstory there

Oh ok

In the west you probably would've gotten a girlfriend by now, the prettyboy look works well over here

Oh ok

In the west you probably would've gotten a girlfriend by now, the prettyboy look works well over here
Fr? Lmao thanks man. I consider myself subhuman so maybe my non NT Ness would have left me a virgin still. Dating is impossible until you're 25-26 here in Pakistan due to the same reasons so my aim to look good is not based on dating it's more of an insecurity.:feelswhy:

Fr? Lmao thanks man. I consider myself subhuman so maybe my non NT Ness would have left me a virgin still. Dating is impossible until you're 25-26 here in Pakistan due to the same reasons so my aim to look good is not based on dating it's more of an insecurity.:feelswhy:

You'd be fucking white pussy over in America by now, I'm certain of that

Maybe try and get a scholarship or something so you can study in the west at university

Or start messaging american girls through social media, open a tiktok account or something and show off that jawline, maybe they can get you a green card

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990 and Deleted member 19896
The pheno is unacceptable
And small chin
Bug eyes??? Could make a case for it

• +1
You'd be fucking white pussy over in America by now, I'm certain of that

Maybe try and get a scholarship or something so you can study in the west at university

Or start messaging american girls through social media, open a tiktok account or something and show off that jawline, maybe they can get you a green card
Thanks I think this was an overstatement because I'm definitely a truecel if I made a case for it. And moving to the west is impossible for me cuz here it is considered inappropriate if ppl migrate elsewhere before they turn like 35 or something.:blackpill:

I agree. So my psl is 1 or 2?
you are still here arguing about what your psl is after 5 hours when you know how you could improve it. you seem to be a part of the 99% who are copers instead of proactive it looks like.

• +1