Am I subhuman?

I agree. So my psl is 1 or 2?
What you dont understand is you have a very bad pheno
jawlines and cheekbones wont make you look good unless with acceptable pheno
Curry tax is brutal
4psl

you are still here arguing about what your psl is after 5 hours when you know how you could improve it. you seem to be a part of the 99% who are copers instead of proactive it looks like.
Sorry but I want to know a more collective opinion on my shit face. I will implement whatever you've said. Trust me. Infact check this out
20220529 174553

Curry tax is brutal
4psl
What? Still a 4? I thought you'd go lower. Also I don't mind the curry tax cuz I'll be rotting in Pakistan for like 20-30 more years and girls don't have any other choice (girls who'll rot here as well) to date a white American guy cuz we don't have random American whites walking around here in our country now do we

What? Still a 4? I thought you'd go lower. Also I don't mind the curry tax cuz I'll be rotting in Pakistan for like 20-30 more years and girls don't have any other choice (girls who'll rot here as well) to date a white American guy cuz we don't have random American whites walking around here in our country now do we
4/10 in pakistan
2/10 west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
Thanks I think this was an overstatement because I'm definitely a truecel if I made a case for it. And moving to the west is impossible for me cuz here it is considered inappropriate if ppl migrate elsewhere before they turn like 35 or something.:blackpill:

I have seen guys uglier than you with white girls here in the UK

Make of that information what you will :feelsgood:

• +1
Curry tax is brutal
4psl
shut the fuck up he looks great bones are everything

• Love it