Am I the only one here because of the blackpill?

maunchu

maunchu

Diamond
I don't give a shit about looksmaxxing as it's bullshit for the most part.
I'm just here because it's the same circle as incels.is and the blackpill is a common factor.

I don't give a shit about fapping to chad pictures like some here, I'm just looking to converse.

the only looksmaxxing that works 100% is reincarnationmaxxing with the right genetics.
till then all there is is coping and very few plastic surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber

I don't give a shit about looksmaxxing
i would say why are you on a looksmaxxing site if you dont care about looksmaxxing but this site is barely about looksmaxxing

I don't give a shit about looksmaxxing as it's bullshit for the most part.
I'm just here because it's the same circle as incels.is and the blackpill is a common factor.

I don't give a shit about fapping to chad pictures like some here, I'm just looking to converse.

Well for one, it doesnt apply to everyone. Some ppl have good base but some failos that hold their potential back. Finding out those failos and fixing them might elevate some guys from 4.5/10 to smth like 6-6.5/10, which would be above average and make their life significantly better.

Not everyone on these forums here is a trueblackops2cel. incels.is is smth different as they themselves claim that they know why theyre on .co forums and inactive on .me (prolly because its over for them either way).

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
i would say why are you on a looksmaxxing site if you dont care about looksmaxxing but this site is barely about looksmaxxing
Most people here barely talk about practical advice most fap to chads being the closet homosexuals they are
you are delusional

fuken grave

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel