If blackpill is real then why i see 5'6 average guys with decent girls?

But there are in california due to asian immigration and a lot of 5’6 edgar mexicans slay hot latinas here in cali where I live also im just not surprised yakuza thugs who have the ability to beat up short mexican prettyboy slayers and edgar punks dont try and intimidate them to cuck them and steal their hot latina gfs:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
i don't think latinas would choose slant-eyed japs over thier own men. the culture thing is huge and mexican men align with what mexican women want in a man, not simply just "masc"
tbh latinas are based, just want a real masculine man no matter his height, they won't allow their men to actl ike feminine cucks just because they're 5'6. fogger mindset of these foids.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I go outside and subhumans with decent looking girls, even girls with a kid are still slim while their husband is subhuman (would be told to become a monk if posted here) yes I'm aware they were slightly better looking when they courted the foid.

How can average looking 5'6 guys get foids? Not even a one time thing. Since my car broke down months ago, I've been walking everywhere and the shit I've fucking seen.. unreal. I know blackpill is real but i don't think it's 100% real. Doesn't make sense man, why 5'6 guy can get a girl but I'm 5'9 and still haven't talked to a single young foid ever?
What the fuck is this bullshit, It's not fair. I ain't hating on my fellow manlets, I'm happy for everyone 5'9 and under who gets pussy but it just dòesnt make any sense. Blackpill is fake kinda...
@SecularIslamist bhai so brutal walking around everywhere, subhumans with cute foids, 90% of guys i saw with a woman would be told it's over if they were posted here. And yes I'm talking about ethnics, I barely even see white people where i live.

Does blackpill not apply to curry foids/ethnics? Only moneypill?
dnrd

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
i don't think latinas would choose slant-eyed japs over thier own men. the culture thing is huge and mexican men align with what mexican women want in a man, not simply just "masc"
tbh latinas are based, just want a real masculine man no matter his height, they won't allow their men to actl ike feminine cucks just because they're 5'6. fogger mindset of these foids.
Brutal. Is this true for other races also? Like for example,babyalien is a black 4 foot something midget who slays hot latinas and mulattas, im surprised the yakuza or the triads or asian crips hasnt tried to cuck someone like him to fuck those hot girls:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Money

• Hmm...
True. Latinos are notorious for being ruthless and high t. Just look at funkytown gore type videos or el ghost rider video or see how tough they act irl.Mirin dark triad but still asian thugs can be just as dark triad and hight even if they are short also:ogre:

I go outside and subhumans with decent looking girls, even girls with a kid are still slim while their husband is subhuman (would be told to become a monk if posted here) yes I'm aware they were slightly better looking when they courted the foid.

How can average looking 5'6 guys get foids? Not even a one time thing. Since my car broke down months ago, I've been walking everywhere and the shit I've fucking seen.. unreal. I know blackpill is real but i don't think it's 100% real. Doesn't make sense man, why 5'6 guy can get a girl but I'm 5'9 and still haven't talked to a single young foid ever?
What the fuck is this bullshit, It's not fair. I ain't hating on my fellow manlets, I'm happy for everyone 5'9 and under who gets pussy but it just dòesnt make any sense. Blackpill is fake kinda...
@SecularIslamist bhai so brutal walking around everywhere, subhumans with cute foids, 90% of guys i saw with a woman would be told it's over if they were posted here. And yes I'm talking about ethnics, I barely even see white people where i live.

Ethnics if pairing with other ethnics don't need looks, they have their old countrh values instilled in them unless they are like 3rg gen or whatever.

Also y u not got ur car fixed for 6 months??

• +1
There is thousands of factors to meeting women but we balckpillers are so non nt old is our only acsess to women and on old only looks matter

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, JohnDoe and Htobrother
True. Latinos are notorious for being ruthless and high t. Just look at funkytown gore type videos or el ghost rider video or see how tough they act irl.Mirin dark triad but still asian thugs can be just as dark triad and hight even if they are short also:ogre:
Asians dont belong to human Race

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Asians dont belong to human Race
Cope yakuza thugs will beat up the average manlet mexican prettyboy or edgar

Theyre too ruthless and high t, as well as higher iq cuz asian as well

In a racial conflict the manlet mexicans and edgars will surely be losers

Its just that latinas dont like yakuza thugs because they are ugly asians

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Htobrother

I Like asian food
Anything Else Is bad from asia

Average Mehmet will shove yakuzas head in His asshole

I Like asian food
Anything Else Is bad from asia
I like mexican food and latin music is fire tbh if not annoying and latinas are hot and more less racist than noodles tbh :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
You’re imagining things

Average Mehmet will shove yakuzas head in His asshole.
Cope :hnghn:
Yakuzas would rip 5’6 Mehmet apart starting from his ribcage and internal organs:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
I literally Seen
In Club curry soycels with His hips wider than His Ass going Up with a decent Girl
Over

• WTF
Cope :hnghn:
Yakuzas would rip 5’6 Mehmet apart starting from his ribcage and internal organs:ogre:
6ft1 Mehmet Not 5ft6

Ethnics if pairing with other ethnics don't need looks, they have their old countrh values instilled in them unless they are like 3rg gen or whatever.

Also y u not got ur car fixed for 6 months??
They need looks to some extent, it's not like ethnic foids just don't care about looks, they do but just not to the same extent as others, they care more about money/status/family/etc. Most ethnics in their 20s here are either 2nd or 3rd gen.
because i'm poor and i actually like walking everywhere now that i have done so, blackpill gets destroyed every time i take a walk.

I literally Seen
In Club curry soycels with His wider than His Ass going Up with a decent Girl
Over
is this english or what? rearrange this bhai

• +1
  • So Sad

i wouldn't be too sure, mexicans are masc and will fight hard, mexicans are actually high t for the most part, asians have higher IQ, my money's on the mexicanos

• +1
i wouldn't be too sure, mexicans are masc and will fight hard, mexicans are actually high t for the most part, asians have higher IQ, my money's on the mexicanos
Also columbian juan is Dangerous and high t

• JFL
6ft1 Mehmet Not 5ft6
Okay yes 6ft1 Mehmet could beat the yakuzas asses but we are talking about 5’6 edgar punks and 5’7 fabian the mexican prettyboy here not arab thugs JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:ogre:

• JFL
Also columbian juan is Dangerous and high t
Only 6ft juan the drug pusher in escobars cartel not fucking pedro the 5’1 ice cream midget :ogre:
@JohnDoe

• JFL
Only 6ft juan the drug pusher in escobars cartel not fucking pedro the 5’1 ice cream midget :ogre:
@JohnDoe
Hahah

Settling
Could not get Chad to commit

• Hmm...
They need looks to some extent, it's not like ethnic foids just don't care about looks, they do but just not to the same extent as others, they care more about money/status/family/etc. Most ethnics in their 20s here are either 2nd or 3rd gen.
because i'm poor and i actually like walking everywhere now that i have done so, blackpill gets destroyed every time i take a walk.
3rd or even sometime 2nd gen ethnic foids do care a little bit more about looks, but that's only if they r the ones who have ascended in class enough to not care about old ethnic values.

Ie. An ethnic foid in her late 20s working for JPM and living in a decent (ie non ethnic) part of London or NYC is going to have more or less global standards for a man.

• Hmm...
I’ve seen couples recently that were so ridiculously mismatched, guys who I mog so easily by PSL standards, that it’s made me confront my own loneliness too.

It’s not money or status. In these couples, the guy somehow looks and acts relatable to the girl, physically and/or psychologically. Looking and acting relatable is way more important than looking attractive. PSL is obsessed with what I’d call the “vertical” 1-10 scale attractiveness, but kinda only scratches the surface on the more “horizontal” component like pheno, niche, etc.

For instance with height, if a girl grew up around manlets - her dad, brothers, exes are manlets - then she’ll probably end up with a manlet.

Also, to get any girl, it’s gotta be at just the right time for her and you gotta be low inhib.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Meteor21, borntosuffer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever and JohnDoe
3rd or even sometime 2nd gen ethnic foids do care a little bit more about looks, but that's only if they r the ones who have ascended in class enough to not care about old ethnic values.

Ie. An ethnic foid in her late 20s working for JPM and living in a decent (ie non ethnic) part of London or NYC is going to have more or less global standards for a man.
i'm in the north and my area is complete ethnic central, paki/indian/arab/other ethnics everywhere. I am trying to figure out what these foids want and i don't think looks are as important as its made out to be. Obviously some attraction is necessary. These girls grew up here so their standards sometimes do conform to western standards but not always.

>t. Alberto Barbossa
IMG 8530

• JFL
i'm in the north and my area is complete ethnic central, paki/indian/arab/other ethnics everywhere. I am trying to figure out what these foids want and i don't think looks are as important as its made out to be. Obviously some attraction is necessary. These girls grew up here so their standards sometimes do conform to western standards but not always.
I can speak for Manchester, I know yorkshure is v different.

99% of ethnic foids r Muslim there, so much much less likely to ascend class, so generally it's going to be family status, money, guys status, height, then looks

I’ve seen couples recently that were so ridiculously mismatched, guys who I mog so easily by PSL standards, that it’s made me confront my own loneliness too.

It’s not money or status. In these couples, the guy somehow looks and acts relatable to the girl, physically and/or psychologically. Looking and acting relatable is way more important than looking attractive. PSL is obsessed with what I’d call the “vertical” 1-10 scale attractiveness, but kinda only scratches the surface on the more “horizontal” component like pheno, niche, etc.

For instance with height, if a girl grew up around manlets - her dad, brothers, exes are manlets - then she’ll probably end up with a manlet.

Also, to get any girl, it’s gotta be at just the right time for her and you gotta be low inhib.
Interesting post, never heard of the relatable thing before, usually you would assume looks gets your foot in the door and the other stuff follows. Right place right time is really important aswell. But again how can you look or act relatable if you aren't interacting with foids for a decent amount of time e.g. at work/job or some place. That's a prerequisite for them then feeling relatable. Do tell more about the horizontal scale. I wrote before about some girls wanting guy around their height and not tall like 6 feet, maybe it's because of what you listed, male family members/etc are shorter, maybe it's because of other reasons like shse wants a guy close in height to kiss/etc, who knows.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
I can speak for Manchester, I know yorkshure is v different.

99% of ethnic foids r Muslim there, so much much less likely to ascend class, so generally it's going to be family status, money, guys status, height, then looks
I am from Manchester. Yh they're all muslim here, soooooo many hijabis/muslim foids here tbh. I guess that would/should be lifefuel for me except i am not career/money/statusmaxxed at all. If only i knew this information 10 years ago! how do you even put yourself in a position to talk to these foids? being coworkers/job is the only place but if th ey're religious they won't even talk to you i'm assuming.

Blackpill doesn't account for women being emotional and impressionable for some reason.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whatever and JohnDoe
"Erm" -JohnDoe

• Hmm...
I am from Manchester. Yh they're all muslim here, soooooo many hijabis/muslim foids here tbh. I guess that would/should be lifefuel for me except i am not career/money/statusmaxxed at all. If only i knew this information 10 years ago! how do you even put yourself in a position to talk to these foids? being coworkers/job is the only place but if th ey're religious they won't even talk to you i'm assuming.
Idk never fw them, always dated white girls, latinas or noodles

• +1
You see these people with foids, but you rarely see the effort they needed to input and the fact that they will most probably break up.

The blackpill is 100% true for high quality LTRs and hookups/ ONS.

All the other short term cucked one sided high effort relationships do not disprove it. If simping for months while she gets fucked by other men is your thing, go for it. This is the foundation of these "relationships".

• Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404
BP is a good theoretical framework. However, human behavior cannot be reduced to a purely mathematical model. Nor to fit completely into a theory.

BP can tell us, accurately, that, in general, if one is more attractive, one will do better with the opposite sex.

See also: Ecclesiastes 9:11
best post on all of org

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, JohnDoe and TheAnomaly
Interesting post, never heard of the relatable thing before, usually you would assume looks gets your foot in the door and the other stuff follows. Right place right time is really important aswell. But again how can you look or act relatable if you aren't interacting with foids for a decent amount of time e.g. at work/job or some place. That's a prerequisite for them then feeling relatable. Do tell more about the horizontal scale. I wrote before about some girls wanting guy around their height and not tall like 6 feet, maybe it's because of what you listed, male family members/etc are shorter, maybe it's because of other reasons like shse wants a guy close in height to kiss/etc, who knows.

For the horizontal attraction, obviously there’s so much to it but one way to make sense of it is through cliches and archetypes like the football player and the cheerleader, the surfer and the hippie girl, the STEMcel and the Asian girl, that kinda thing. There are way more mismatches across the 1-10 PSL scale than there are across these archetypes.

There’s also phenotype matching. I’m 30, a lot of people I know from school are just about settled down with someone, and some of them are with someone who could pass as their brother or sister. Or who they just look “right” with in a very natural way.

Looks definitely get your foot in the door, looks are what makes the girl give you the chance, but for sex and a relationship to happen, that’s all about lowering inhibitions. And consider the girl’s inhib levels. She’ll be low inhib when she’s comfortable, she’ll be comfortable with you if you somehow remind her on a deep level of her idea of masculinity. Which yes, started at home, it starts getting implanted in her psyche from birth.

And this goes both ways. I know this sounds weird, but looking back on it, the only girls that I’ve ever felt comfortable enough with to let go and be low inhib with definitely have a thing or two in common with my mom. My brother’s girlfriend (possible wife soon) talks exactly like her too. That comfort makes the difference.

I have noticed there's girls that actually want someone around their height and not taller like 6 feet, yh hard to believe when blackpill says opposite but trust me it's true. These foids want a guy who is around their height give or take 2-3 inches. Why? I'm not sure but i have some theories.
I’ve had 3 LTRs with girls my height or an inch or two shorter. Though my current GF is 6” shorter.

• Woah
You see these people with foids, but you rarely see the effort they needed to input and the fact that they will most probably break up.

The blackpill is 100% true for high quality LTRs and hookups/ ONS.

All the other short term cucked one sided high effort relationships do not disprove it. If simping for months while she gets fucked by other men is your thing, go for it. This is the foundation of these "relationships".
Yes i know they put in a lot of effort and later probably didn't bother keeping up anymore but i don't agree that they will break up, they have kids and 99% of the time stay together. Bad take imo

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz
Yes i know they put in a lot of effort and later probably didn't bother keeping up anymore but i don't agree that they will break up, they have kids and 99% of the time stay together. Bad take imo
99/100 they break up if young. If you see a roastie + oofy combo you are probably right though.

I saw this couple today lmao, they hugged for like 2 minutes while stroking each other
IMG 8353

She heightmogged him to death

• WTF
99/100 they break up if young. If you see a roastie + oofy combo you are probably right though.
no they don't, they LTR and then have kids/marriage. You are talking about a specific group of girls who are whores and fuck around like that, most women do not want to do that, they actually think long term and want a real partner.