If blackpill is real then why i see 5'6 average guys with decent girls?

no they don't, they LTR and then have kids/marriage. You are talking about a specific group of girls who are whores and fuck around like that, most women do not want to do that, they actually think long term and want a real partner.
They want LTR and kids/ marriage when they feel financially stable which is after mid 20s usually and when they are roasties. Before that they hop from one short term relationship to another. It heavily depends on your culture and country I guess.

They want LTR and kids/ marriage when they feel financially stable which is after mid 20s usually and when they are roasties. Before that they hop from one short term relationship to another. It heavily depends on your culture and country I guess.
i am talking about ethnic women/curry women not whore white women Lol
your explanation still doesnt explain why i see 5'6 guys with decent girls, and these are young girls too so not some 30 year old used up roastie and the guy clearly doesn't have anything to "provide", you can tell straight away when someone is successful/has money.

i am talking about ethnic women/curry women not whore white women Lol
your explanation still doesnt explain why i see 5'6 guys with decent girls, and these are young girls too so not some 30 year old used up roastie and the guy clearly doesn't have anything to "provide", you can tell straight away when someone is successful/has money.
Sure, I was talking specifically about white whores. Ethnic/ curry people in my country have 10+ kids and were projected to replace us even before migration shit started so the blackpill is entirely debunked for them, JFL.

As for the rest, I said it before. You see them with decent girls, but they input too much effort into getting them, they probably got cucked before that (other men fucked said girls while they jestermaxxed, simped, waited for their chance while being friendzoned, etc.) and will probably lose them long term too. My point is: sure, it is possible and most normies do it, but it's utterly pathetic, cucked and requires too much effort.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Sure, I was talking specifically about white whores. Ethnic/ curry people in my country have 10+ kids and were projected to replace us even before migration shit started so the blackpill is entirely debunked for them, JFL.

As for the rest, I said it before. You see them with decent girls, but they input too much effort into getting them, they probably got cucked before that (other men fucked said girls while they jestermaxxed, simped, waited for their chance while being friendzoned, etc.) and will probably lose them long term too. My point is: sure, it is possible and most normies do it, but it's utterly pathetic, cucked and requires too much effort.
well if you're 5'6 and you have to put effort in, so be it. at the end of the day you are still getting good pussy while people on blackpill forums say you should be locked up in your room and give up.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
I go outside and subhumans with decent looking girls, even girls with a kid are still slim while their husband is subhuman (would be told to become a monk if posted here) yes I'm aware they were slightly better looking when they courted the foid.

How can average looking 5'6 guys get foids? Not even a one time thing. Since my car broke down months ago, I've been walking everywhere and the shit I've fucking seen.. unreal. I know blackpill is real but i don't think it's 100% real. Doesn't make sense man, why 5'6 guy can get a girl but I'm 5'9 and still haven't talked to a single young foid ever?
What the fuck is this bullshit, It's not fair. I ain't hating on my fellow manlets, I'm happy for everyone 5'9 and under who gets pussy but it just dòesnt make any sense. Blackpill is fake kinda...
@SecularIslamist bhai so brutal walking around everywhere, subhumans with cute foids, 90% of guys i saw with a woman would be told it's over if they were posted here. And yes I'm talking about ethnics, I barely even see white people where i live.

Does blackpill not apply to curry foids/ethnics? Only moneypill?
Bp is cope for non nt guys who need to compensate

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and JohnDoe
well if you're 5'6 and you have to put effort in, so be it. at the end of the day you are still getting good pussy while people on blackpill forums say you should be locked up in your room and give up.
They are right about giving up, but not the staying in room part.

Why put in so much effort for used up roastie pussy? You are better off doing some cope that will actually make you more happy.

I’ve seen couples recently that were so ridiculously mismatched, guys who I mog so easily by PSL standards, that it’s made me confront my own loneliness too.

It’s not money or status. In these couples, the guy somehow looks and acts relatable to the girl, physically and/or psychologically. Looking and acting relatable is way more important than looking attractive. PSL is obsessed with what I’d call the “vertical” 1-10 scale attractiveness, but kinda only scratches the surface on the more “horizontal” component like pheno, niche, etc.

For instance with height, if a girl grew up around manlets - her dad, brothers, exes are manlets - then she’ll probably end up with a manlet.

Also, to get any girl, it’s gotta be at just the right time for her and you gotta be low inhib.
Idk about that... manlet foids generally like lanklets, especially fat ones.

because you are assume that they are together

True. Latinos are notorious for being ruthless and high t. Just look at funkytown gore type videos or el ghost rider video or see how tough they act irl.Mirin dark triad but still asian thugs can be just as dark triad and hight even if they are short also:ogre:
Just be el chapo bro

• JFL
I'm fairly good looking, in thanks to my genetics. I manage good habits which have allowed me to keep my good features. I just hit an achievement yesterday, where I went to sleep close to midnight instead of my usual time.

I used to train as a boxer, and at 105lb age 18-19 I managed to get many more women then than I do now. I am 145lb now, and at my peak bulk was 155. Despite being 50 pounds heavier, and more dangerous than I was than when I was lighter, because I no longer actively live that lifestyle, I am no longer treated with the same respect than when I actively showed my skill.

What I learnt from the blackpill is that it is not all encompassing. Looks do matter, but so does lifestyle, personality, and your sociableness. What I learned is that ordinary guys can still be esteemed in their own social circles and local power structures, and this is maybe where people are able to gravitate toward them despite, in a vacuum, other options being better.

It is likely familiarity, local status, and having a reputation within an in-group. Individual features don't matter as much when you have the support of those around you. You may also decide to forfeit some of your standards for other things you find valuable.

In my experience: looks get us in the door, and depending on the person, we can go farther based off a lot of factors. This should be a call to just become an overall great person. It also should be a beacon of hope, I know guys who try and are able to get more than me. It is also a wake-up call for me to start doing more for myself.

Remember: looks are for other people, and not us as individuals. A good face is pleasing to the person who sees it. Our eyes are faced forward, not back to ourselves. How have you been able to judge others?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Chadeep, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Idk about that... manlet foids generally like lanklets, especially fat ones.

Maybe other lanklets, but my experience at 6’2” and permanently under 10% bf is that no, short and fat foids don’t throw themselves at me. I usually see them with high T looking guys, gymcels and etc.

Lanklet foids (who are extremely rare BTW) have by far the most positive reactions to me. The one 5’2” girl I had a thing with was from a family of tall people. Because it really seems to be less about the girl’s height, and more about her overall gene pool and experiences with men.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
They are right about giving up, but not the staying in room part.

Why put in so much effort for used up roastie pussy? You are better off doing some cope that will actually make you more happy.
bro are you retarded? 5'6 guys with cute girls with nice asses, why the fuck wouldn't they put in a little bit of effort to fuck them? instead of staying locked up in theire room or giving up while they can get nice pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Chadeep, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 2 others
because you are assume that they are together
They are together nigga, it's obvious when a guy is fucking the foid, you can easily tell

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Yeah i see the same shit, u have to be abnormal in some way to be an incel. Still though i'd much rather be a 6 foot chad than some 5'6 normie obviously

bro are you retarded? 5'6 guys with cute girls with nice asses, why the fuck wouldn't they put in a little bit of effort to fuck them? instead of staying locked up in theire room or giving up while they can get nice pussy.
"A little bit of effort". Didn't you read my previous replies?

Because while looks are important to all aspects of life, they aren't everything.

People here think being good looking gives you free pass to everything, while also coping with "muh betabux" when they an ugly dude with a cute girl, when in most cases the guy is not rich or anything.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
"A little bit of effort". Didn't you read my previous replies?
no they don't all put a ton of effort, that's just your headcanon and evne if they did put a decent amount of effort, it certainly beats getting no pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and glaruz
no they don't all put a ton of effort, that's just your headcanon and evne if they did put a decent amount of effort, it certainly beats getting no pussy
No pussy is better than settling for a roastie and begging her for months while she gets fucked by other men.

No pussy is better than settling for a roastie and begging her for months while she gets fucked by other men.
ah yes just keep amking up headcanon greycel, ignored

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and glaruz
how they do it ?

I go outside and subhumans with decent looking girls, even girls with a kid are still slim while their husband is subhuman (would be told to become a monk if posted here) yes I'm aware they were slightly better looking when they courted the foid.

How can average looking 5'6 guys get foids? Not even a one time thing. Since my car broke down months ago, I've been walking everywhere and the shit I've fucking seen.. unreal. I know blackpill is real but i don't think it's 100% real. Doesn't make sense man, why 5'6 guy can get a girl but I'm 5'9 and still haven't talked to a single young foid ever?
What the fuck is this bullshit, It's not fair. I ain't hating on my fellow manlets, I'm happy for everyone 5'9 and under who gets pussy but it just dòesnt make any sense. Blackpill is fake kinda...
@SecularIslamist bhai so brutal walking around everywhere, subhumans with cute foids, 90% of guys i saw with a woman would be told it's over if they were posted here. And yes I'm talking about ethnics, I barely even see white people where i live.

black pill doesn’t always apply, it’s more like a general way of thinking. There are gonna be exceptions no matter what, also no matter what autist copers say, NT and personality DOES matter which is why sub 5’s can still get girls. It’s just that it causes unbalance in relationships since the woman is in a position of power since she can easily get a better guy

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Deleted member 81197

lil bro you're 5'9 like, thats not like you were 6'3, with that mentality only being 6'3 would save you, blackpill is not fake its just that there are billions of people in the world, those guys are just better than you in life you have 3 inches more than them in height but thats it. you're height is average so you gotta exceed every other thing bro don't be nosing into other men relationships and all you really out there looking weirdly at them in the street thats crazy

• JFL
lil bro you're 5'9 like, thats not like you were 6'3, with that mentality only being 6'3 would save you, blackpill is not fake its just that there are billions of people in the world, those guys are just better than you in life you have 3 inches more than them in height but thats it. you're height is average so you gotta exceed every other thing bro don't be nosing into other men relationships and all you really out there looking weirdly at them in the street thats crazy
coping turbomanlet zoomer

coping turbomanlet zoomer
you the one crying bc you don't got bitches and then saying its bc of your height, when yk damn well guys shorter than you got bitches and you really done said it, i dont need to cope

Because you are making these scenarios in your head.

Probably the most important thing that a lot of these blackpill forums miss is the fact that there is a key difference between a high quality relationship with a loyal woman and some fuck sesh in the portable toilet at some degenerate rave.

In my opinion, the blackpill is just a natural result of the fact western women have lost of a lot of the traditional values that they used to have.

That’s how you can find a lot of these “exceptions”, I think that by nature women are not designed to select a partner purely based on their appearance, it’s just that a lot of western women these days simply don’t value longterm partners and meaningful connection.

At this point it’s just about fucking the most attractive, highest status men for a temporary ego boost.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and BeanletMogger

Theres alot of other factors such as money

But according to blackpill sub5s and 5'6 guys shouldn't be getting women who are much better than them. It's unreal what i see everu single day IRL, obviously looks matter nobody can deny that but at the sane time how these guys short and average or subhuman getting pussy? I can't understand why a decent looking girl like that is going out to eat with a 5'6 guy who is the sane height as her. He wasn't even good facially, chubby weak ltn at best. And it's not just one example
Stop making shit up. Just stop it please. I’ve never seen it happen irl and I know it’s complete bs what you’re talking about

Because they have youth.
Unfortunately, for me I am approaching 30 so i need to be >6'3 to get an 18-27 yr old gf.
Unfortunately, I am a 6'1 manlet subhuman virgin rotter living in my mother's basement so I have most likely been eugenically filtered out of the gene pool.
However, next year I will get a canthoplasty & orbital implants and finally be considered a human being.
Maybe after surgery my life will begin.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Because that is your schizophrenia alternate universe in your head and you need to take your meds.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
while also coping with "muh betabux" when they an ugly dude with a cute girl, when in most cases the guy is not rich or anything.
Betabux is not cope

Because that is your schizophrenia alternate universe in your head and you need to take your meds.
Nothing he said makes any sense. I’ve never seen it happen irl. Heck, I rarely come across guys below 5’8/5’9

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL