Am I the only one that hates redditors with a passion?

6.5PSL

Banned
Everyday I go on there (never post/comment), but I can't help but just despise the average user. The following qualities make me hate redditors:

-Have no status IRL (LITERALLY INVISIBLE) so they genuinely care about getting upvotes and actually put some sort of value into this. It's like jestermaxxing for invisible people.

-Are extremely ugly and socially awkward. Everytime a redditor posts their face whether it just be normally or on /r/Tinder it always make sense. They just don't look NT and you can tell no one likes them IRL

-They give HORRIBLE advice. Triggers me how people will go online to reddit so they can get anonymous advice but somehow despite it being online redditors will outright lie and blue pill people constantly. Just be confident! I love seeing them rate profiles on /r/Tinder where 4/10 guys are struggling on tinder and the people just say "switch up photos 2 and 3", "maybe try and smile more", etc. Just a bunch of random advice. Never began.

-Annoyingly political. Basically, picture in your mind your average 27 year old white male who went to a very low end college and didn't do well because they're a burnt out "gifted kid" and that is your average redditor. From this you can extrapolate their political beliefs -- that is antiwork, hyperfocused on drugs, hate the country they live in, etc.

-Despite being utterly invisible and forgettable IRL, they delude themselves into thinking they're special. I guarantee if there was a poll, at least 90% of redditors would think they're smarter than the average person. Despite having no success, they deep down think they're a computer guru or whatever because they can use the internet.

Just remember, that guy at work or at school who you never have a passing thought about, HES a redditor. The people you actually remember or ever consciously think about are not redditors. Redditors are basically the background characters IRL who are compensating by having a precense on the Internet.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 17430, Gargamel and 12 others
ooferino this is a problematic post frienderino :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 14905 and 6 others
I hate them too

I don't even care 💅:rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Instagram = Chad/Stacy app
Reddit = social outcasts in denial
TikTok = JBs

I could keep going.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, LooksOrDeath, Clark69 and 4 others
im going to slay them and hang their severed hands on my wall like hunting trophies

And yet they are still happier than me (in many cases)
Why cant i just be happy :feelswah:

Yes, the rest of us like reddit

Okay incel

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Reddit is leftist only because all right wing incel stuff is banned instantly

Knowing how low T and sensitive those Reddit cucks are, there's a 100% chance that the nigger who posted that Ukraine Soldier selfie to get upvotes is now losing sleep over it. Every night he cries himself to sleep with the knowledge he killed 100s of soldiers for a few thousand upvotes.

And that makes me happy.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Instagram = Chad/Stacy app
Reddit = social outcasts in denial
TikTok = JBs

I could keep going.
youtube: normie app
facebook: gen x , boomer app
twitter and tumblr: sjw breeding ground
4chan: social outcasts not in denial

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Truly awful people, and quite possibly the lowest IQ of all userbases, they'll believe anything if it is related to a Doctor Who meme and have the most cancerous politics on perhaps the whole internet.

Fuck Reddit.

youtube: normie app
facebook: gen x , boomer app
twitter and tumblr: sjw breeding ground
4chan: social outcasts not in denial
youtube's the best in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Truly awful people, and quite possibly the lowest IQ of all userbases, they'll believe anything if it is related to a Doctor Who meme and have the most cancerous politics on perhaps the whole internet.

Fuck Reddit.
reddit is shit but it has a higher iq on avg

tiktok, insta, facebook? those are low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Gargamel