Am I the only one who feels like I’m the same height as almost everyone else?

D

Deleted member 51465

Kraken
most people are within a small range of each-other in just about everything that's what average means.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I have the same feeling being 6'0

• +1
Same, though I don't really care about mogging guys so I don't pay much attention to those shorter than me, I only care when I get mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, gr34ter and Deleted member 51465
Sweden so maybe thats why
Brutalt.

jae 188 men känner ändå att jag är längre än de flesta. sista året på gymnasiet var det dock 2 pers längre än mig i klassen. jfl det är helt över för zoomare under 180.

• +1
Brutalt.

jae 188 men känner ändå att jag är längre än de flesta. sista året på gymnasiet var det dock 2 pers längre än mig i klassen. jfl det är helt över för zoomare under 180.
Så få styckna som är under 180
Helt sjukt

Appreciate what you have smh, I am only 5'9 and would kill to be average height

• +1
Appreciate what you have smh, I am only 5'9 and would kill to be average height
I appreciate it bro even more because my parents almost have a 20 cm difference to me

Was just something I noticed but it’s Sweden

Chadifornia
when i went to LA (im 5'7) i felt like i was the same height as everyone else. i got mogged by a 6'2 foid which still lingers in my mind but part from that it wasnt that bad

(i got mogged by a 6'0 dark triad werewolf in san diego tho it was brutal)

when i went to LA (im 5'7) i felt like i was the same height as everyone else. i got mogged by a 6'2 foid which still lingers in my mind but part from that it wasnt that bad

(i got mogged by a 6'0 dark triad werewolf in san diego tho it was brutal)
Which part in LA? LA has the areas with the short spics and then there are areas like beverly hills where its all stacies and chad actors.

Which part in LA? LA has the areas with the short spics and then there are areas like beverly hills where its all stacies and chad actors.
mostly around Hollywood/Beverly Hills, when i went to the walk of fame the average height was like 5'8

• +1
Reactions: 0kami123