Am I the only one who thinks penguinz0 is just giga soy and annoying?

L

Lebgfinal

User
Every of his video is super previsible its like he wants to be most "politically correct" as possible.
Worst "insert generic name" is ridiculous or shit like this
Fucking annoying ass retard

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Gus17, IAMNOTANINCEL and 8 others
Coping manlet

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I’ve heard it a million times but it doesn’t matter because commentary channels haven’t been interesting for years

Everyone on this forum thinks the same about him. He's a cuckold who always is mocking himself and his height. It gets annoying when he brings up how short he is in like every fucking video, even ones where he's just opening thousands of dollars worth of yugioh card packs.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17 and sudanguy
I agree his content is just trying to fit in as many "funny and random" insults as possible

I agree his content is just trying to fit in as many "funny and random" insults as possible
It's always this:
YouTuber do something like tell some words that is offensive
than moist is going to be like
"This guy is as dumb as a rock, as dumb as someone that didnt had any attention as a child, You know saying that type of shit is so pathetic it makes me thinks that this is really depressing for him"
Stfu coping retard nobody gives a shit and that guy mogs u anyways

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Only good commentary youtuber was pyrocynical but even he jerks off to furries

Only good commentary youtuber was pyrocynical but even he jerks off to furries
I like his long videos like that one Half Life 3 video about Entropy zero

No you aren't, I'm so happy I've finally found someone who agrees with me. Everything you said in this thread is 100% true and I agree with it.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
i miss leafy

Every of his video is super previsible its like he wants to be most "politically correct" as possible.
Worst "insert generic name" is ridiculous or shit like this
Fucking annoying ass retard
100% never liked him or those Idubbbz archetype shit creators

He is the personification of Reddit

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and IAMNOTANINCEL
No you aren't, I'm so happy I've finally found someone who agrees with me. Everything you said in this thread is 100% true and I agree with it.
Literally thought the same about him for years and when i tried searching “Penguinz0/MostCRIT1KAL is boring” on YouTube nothing showed up