am i ugly? be honest please, i just got rejected by my oneitis because she said i'm too ugly to be with her

D

Deleted member 12867

Iron
please be brutally honest as possible. i am very heartbroken this happened.

i think i'm a high tier normie / chadlite, how can i ascend to chad level? i really want to win her heart because i love her so much. any responses would be much appreciated

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 693
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 712
  • Screenshot_20210502_100018-1.png
    Screenshot_20210502_100018-1.png
    398.3 KB · Views: 690
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 12344, hennypapi and 27 others
what's up with all the recent larp threads tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, hennypapi, Deleted member 11758 and 18 others
You kinda look like @invincible1 but worse lol:y'all:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hennypapi and mogstar
Dude, sorry to say but you are low tier normie at best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, hennypapi, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
Do you understand what chadlite means ?

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 10987, court monarch777 and 1 other person
3/10 xd

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12867
Sorry bro but you’re pretty ugly, she’s right. You can still do lots of things to improve unlike other people who are probably genetically doomed. Start eating correctly and working out and you might want to look for some surgeries, your lower third is your main problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
Sorry bro but you’re pretty ugly, she’s right. You can still do lots of things to improve unlike other people who are probably genetically doomed. Start eating correctly and working out and you might want to look for some surgeries, your lower third is your main problem.
thank you for your response

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
You can still do lots of things to improve unlike other people who are probably genetically doomed. Start eating correctly and working out
This.
  • Lose weight,gymmaxx (w/neckmaxx)
  • Use contacts instead of glasses.
  • Fringe hairstyle.
  • Chew gum (idk if that would work)
Your oneitis isn't attractive either so you'd mog her if you apply those.

How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Racky and fvolkek
ugly motherfuker

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Cain, Deleted member 12867 and 6 others
I can see potential

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

i think i'm a high tier normie / chadlite, how can i ascend to chad level? i really want to win her heart because i love her so much. any responses would be much appreciated
You have good looksmax potential tho

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 10987
You have some potential. Ditch the glasses for contacts and start using retin-a for clearer skin

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Horseface

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar
This.
  • Lose weight,gymmaxx (w/neckmaxx)
  • Use contacts instead of glasses.
  • Fringe hairstyle.
  • Chew gum (idk if that would work)
Your oneitis isn't attractive either so you'd mog her if you apply those.

How tall are you?
im 5'11

Screenshot 20210531 150229 Chrome

Are those your parents? How did they produce such a subhuman child when they are good looking :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 10987 and 13 others
Jfl at the retards itt. Don't listen to them.
I know what I'm talking about.
You're easily high tier normie / chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadend, BigBoy, court monarch777 and 4 others
Yes ur ugly af

Screenshot 40
41rtwpO9McL

life imitates art

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 11758, Germania and 13 others
you look like an ugly version of @Julian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, zeke714, Adriana Lima and 1 other person

Take a normal pic bro

U look good. Easily chad ngl, pretty good ratios lower third and eye area, grow out your hair and you’ll be fine. 5’11 is a good height, maybe too tall but u can work with that

• JFL
Reactions: fvolkek
U look good. Easily chad ngl, pretty good ratios lower third and eye area, grow out your hair and you’ll be fine. 5’11 is a good height, maybe too tall but u can work with that
ugh stfu u bluepilled dog

noooooo you have to be mean and rude and all depressed and shit😡
But OP is really really good looking I have to be honest I can’t shitpost and troll and gaslight like many users here did

But OP is really really good looking I have to be honest I can’t shitpost and troll and gaslight like many users here did
thank you mister portuguesecel :)

yeah hes not incel or anything but at his current state invisible and given that nobody actually improves its over

Jfl at the retards itt. Don't listen to them.
I know what I'm talking about.
You're easily high tier normie / chadlite
this

Don’t give up.

You might have a narrow jaw like me, start wageslaving… you will need a lot of money to looksmax :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, .👽., Cain and 2 others
Don’t give up.

You might have a narrow jaw like me, start wageslaving… you will need a lot of money to looksmax :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Damn that’s impressive, is that you?

what all did the guy get done?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
its over son

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and CursedOne
Damn that’s impressive, is that you?

what all did the guy get done?
Weight loss, 8-9ml of fillers, skin care, fringe haircut to hide high set hairline (will get hairline lowering in less than 3 years)

• +1
Reactions: far336 and Deleted member 9072
Is this a joke? lmao

If not you need to work on a lot of stuff, there are a lot of useful guides here read them and work on yourself.

Weight loss, 8-9ml of fillers, skin care, fringe haircut to hide high set hairline (will get hairline lowering in less than 3 years)
Damn, how much did the fillers cost? Wouldn’t jaw surgery be permanent and cheaper in the long run? Cause the fillers are temporary?

Damn, how much did the fillers cost? Wouldn’t jaw surgery be permanent and cheaper in the long run? Cause the fillers are temporary?
Yes, but I’m still doing research, can’t afford surgery complications at the moment either. Fillers were are a good investment in my mental health. I was literally going ER before. I don’t mind spending 1000$ a year on filler maintenance as long as I can save enough money over a decade for a permanent solution to my jaw

Yes, but I’m still doing research, can’t afford surgery complications at the moment either. Fillers were are a good investment in my mental health. I was literally going ER before. I don’t mind spending 1000$ a year on filler maintenance as long as I can save enough money over a decade for a permanent solution to my jaw
Damn, bro how come ER?

Bro I don’t wanna talk you into stuff but from a cost/effectiveness standpoint you made the wrong decision. A gun would have been much cheaper

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, .👽., Cain and 1 other person