am i ugly? be honest please, i just got rejected by my oneitis because she said i'm too ugly to be with her

everyone here is saying your ugly but i disagree you are average and there is a lot of potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12611
Bro I don’t wanna talk you into stuff but from a cost/effectiveness standpoint you made the wrong decision. A gun would have been much cheaper
I don’t need a PSL financial adviser but thank you 🙏

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and one job away
This.
  • Lose weight,gymmaxx (w/neckmaxx)
  • Use contacts instead of glasses.
  • Fringe hairstyle.
  • Chew gum (idk if that would work)
Your oneitis isn't attractive either so you'd mog her if you apply those.

How tall are you?
Wtf u dumass you litteraly not gonna tell him that he needs to skinmax?

Wtf u dumass you litteraly not gonna tell him that he needs to skinmax?
Na man, he knows girls will like to lick on his puss filled acne when he does all the things he mentioned and smashes stacys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bernanddrago and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Here's my reaction you be the judge:

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, .👽. and BrownBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Doober

you might find this useful op
Lol! Don't do that route yet haha. You gotta harden up mentally ur base is good enuf but I can tell from ur expression you have weak inner game. Tell that girl she's a stupid how and start shit with her orbiters that will put you on the rite path

FORGET PUSSY EXISTS GO LEARN CALCULUS OR SOMETHING

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
please be brutally honest as possible. i am very heartbroken this happened.

i think i'm a high tier normie / chadlite, how can i ascend to chad level? i really want to win her heart because i love her so much. any responses would be much appreciated
First thing you need to know:

You DO NOT love her, you feel a strong attraction to her but this is not love. Love is built with time, nobody start to love somebody by simple conversations or just after meeting.

Love is patient, kind, tolerant, supportive, and take lots of time to grow. You're confusing passion with love.

By the way, if she said you're "too ugly" to be with her, just forget the bitch. She's not the only one in the world and will never be. And she don't deserve you.

Just find a girl who would really appreciate your company and feel comfortable by your side.

I really don't know if you're looking by this kind of answer, but it's what I have to say about this situation.

Paz, mano.

First thing you need to know:

You DO NOT love her, you feel a strong attraction to her but this is not love. Love is built with time, nobody start to love somebody by simple conversations or just after meeting.

Love is patient, kind, tolerant, supportive, and take lots of time to grow. You're confusing passion with love.

By the way, if she said you're "too ugly" to be with her, just forget the bitch. She's not the only one in the world and will never be. And she don't deserve you.

Just find a girl who would really appreciate your company and feel comfortable by your side.

I really don't know if you're looking by this kind of answer, but it's what I have to say about this situation.

Paz, mano.

• JFL
Reactions: hennypapi
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD giga delusional "i think i'm a high tier normie/chadlite"

You look like one of them school shooters...
1564933030967-jpg.602460

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rolloftape, hennypapi, bernanddrago and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

i think i'm a high tier normie / chadlite, how can i ascend to chad level? i really want to win her heart because i love her so much. any responses would be much appreciated
>Chadlite :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Not gonna lie bro, your lower third and skin fuck you over hard. Get on a skincare routine asap and I would at least consider jaw surgery since your lower third overall is weak.

At least your avi is cute

Just be confident bro

• JFL
Reactions: hennypapi
Caged at Chadlite :lul:

bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2413