[AMA] I am a creepshot VETERAN with 3+ years of experience and OVER 1000 creepshots taken (PICS INCLUDED). [AMA]

Like I would post my best work in here jfl
Bro come on why not a few? Unless they’re nude then I would understand wanting to save those for yourself. Have you gotten any nude? I wish we could meet up and creepshot together seriously. I want to take the bus about an hour away from where I live to the beaches where bitches are allowed to go topless and naked one day and get hours of coom material but I have no balls by myself. I would feel so much more confident with a bro doing the same. Great way to make an actual friend by doing something we are both passionate about instead of boring normie bullshit

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
Last edited:
  • Love it
have you ever been caught before? if not, what's the closest you've ever been ?
Not to my knowledge because no one has every confronted me, but sometimes I look at my creepshots and they are looking straight at the camera or at me so maybe they thought about it. The closest I have ever been to getting caught was when my friends mom wanted me to show her something on my phone and it was in the gallery app. So I was scrolling through creepshots RIGHT BESIDE HER while she was LOOKING AT MY SCREEN but I was saved by turning my brightness to the absolute lowest, she couldn't make out anything.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Lefty Rankin
Based

• Love it
Bring back the death penalty

• Woah
pics do nothing for me

kinda makes me lol tbh

• +1
I’m an aspiring creep shot artist so this is perfect. I have so many questions. These are the 3 most important:

#1. What device do you use?
#2. How do you conceal it?
#3. How do you get close enough and hover around your targets without being suspicious?

Also, why not record videos instead? Seeing everything in motion like those asses would be much better than a still. I also suggest that if you live somewhere there’s a topless or nude beach you going there for even better content and in video form. I plan on starting as soon as I’m no longer forced to be a NEET and have money. I’m looking into buying hidden camera devices. There’s one I’ve been looking at that’s hidden inside the brim of a hat. Hidden cameras in everyday devices would be much better than a phone
#1 I use a newer phone model for the high quality camera with a boomer phone case that has the extra flap that is supposed to hold cards or whatever. The case alongside low brightness makes it impossible for anyone to see your screen and the camera app open.

#2 I don't usually try to hide the camera from sight as there isn't a way to do it without a dedicated apparatus (such as in a netted bag). Just holding it casually as if you were just using it prior to text or something never draws any attention, I replied to another comment with a miniguide on some of the techniques I use to covertly take creepshots.

#3 Usually I can slowly walk past them or pretend like I'm doing something beside them. Its context dependent, so for examples at the grocery store I would walk behind and beside them pretending I'm looking at the food on the shelves. At the gym I can literally stand behind them and record them with my phone at my side until they are done their set and I'll ask them how many sets they have left. A lot of it is context dependent and you need to spot opportunities on the fly. I might make a comprehensive guide since this thread got so much attention

And I actually do record videos, as the high framerate is so much more reliable for getting good creepshots. But for ease of use I just screenshot the best frames usually and turn them into pics. Depends though, if its a video of them running on the treadmill I will keep it as a video.

Yeah you could go the extra mile with a specially designed hidden device but my trusty samsung never failed me. When you get some creepshots in the future feel free to DM me, we can trade creepshots. best of luck!

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and Lefty Rankin
Based pajeetcel

• Hmm...
Bro come on why not a few? Unless they’re nude then I would understand wanting to save those for yourself. Have you gotten any nude? I wish we could meet up and creepshot together seriously. I want to take the bus about an hour away from where I live to the beaches where bitches are allowed to go topless and naked one day and get hours of coom material but I have no balls by myself. I would feel so much more confident with a bro doing the same. Great way to make an actual friend by doing something we are both passionate about instead of boring normie bullshit
I will probably post a few of my best when I drop the comprehensive creepshot guide

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and Lefty Rankin
Some from my portfolio:

Also DM if you want to trade creepshots fellow creepshot chads

Digital LANDMARK

On a watch list no doubt

These are things you keep to yourself

Have you ever made those kinds of videos where you follow a girl around and record her ass?
Not long ones because usually I just spot opportunities in my day to day life and take them before resume what I already had planned

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and uglysub8male
Heres a miniguide

MUST DO: Have video on and screenshot best frames after. So much easier than taking individual pics

BEST OVERALL: Casually holding phone at the side

BASIC SITUATIONALS:

-Hold your phone to your ear as if you are calling someone.

-If they are on a lower elevation you can literally just hold the phone in front of you and ask them something, its so ballsy no one ever will suspect it

-If you are both walking past each other you can flick your phone back as they pass you, while using the first technique. You need high skill to pull this one off though

-Don't be afraid to zoom in if they are a bit further and if you can reliably keep them in frame

BONUS TIPS: Boomer phone case that has a second flap to cover your screen, and also use low brightness on your phone so people can't see the camera app open

If there's enough demand I will drop a comprehensive creepshot guide
Dude this is the funniest shit ever. Drop the guide.

• +1
Digital LANDMARK

On a watch list no doubt

These are things you keep to yourself
A lot of guys do this, its not a big deal as its all legal. I just strive to be the best in whatever I do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Lefty Rankin and Gaygymmaxx
Very creepy. Cringed me long time, cringed me good. Cringed me dry.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Women and girls who dress like whores deserve to have this stuff happen to them. Nothing a bit wrong with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and Deleted member 52566
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 52566
Not to my knowledge because no one has every confronted me, but sometimes I look at my creepshots and they are looking straight at the camera or at me so maybe they thought about it. The closest I have ever been to getting caught was when my friends mom wanted me to show her something on my phone and it was in the gallery app. So I was scrolling through creepshots RIGHT BESIDE HER while she was LOOKING AT MY SCREEN but I was saved by turning my brightness to the absolute lowest, she couldn't make out anything.
This is some very entertaining stuff, whether you like creep shots or not.

This is some very entertaining stuff, whether you like creep shots or not.
Only soy faggots don’t like creepshots. Most men “creep” on women (checking them out) but are too pussy or brainwashed to respect whores to take creepshots

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
caging hard lmfao how can you be proud about this shit
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Heres a miniguide

MUST DO: Have video on and screenshot best frames after. So much easier than taking individual pics

BEST OVERALL: Casually holding phone at the side

BASIC SITUATIONALS:

-Hold your phone to your ear as if you are calling someone.

-If they are on a lower elevation you can literally just hold the phone in front of you and ask them something, its so ballsy no one ever will suspect it

-If you are both walking past each other you can flick your phone back as they pass you, while using the first technique. You need high skill to pull this one off though

-Don't be afraid to zoom in if they are a bit further and if you can reliably keep them in frame

BONUS TIPS: Boomer phone case that has a second flap to cover your screen, and also use low brightness on your phone so people can't see the camera app open

If there's enough demand I will drop a comprehensive creepshot guide
Drop it nigga

Nigga you need to update this thread