Discussion America is a dying nation

n0rthface

n0rthface

֍
Time online
55d 21h 36m
Just look at this shit, its barely able to stay afloat.

all of Its major cities are crime infested poverty ridden shitholes. Mass immigration has completely destroyed any sense of American identity, it’s women are choosing to abort their babies, large sections of the population have embraced mentally ilk distorted views of sex and gender. It’s youth is infatuated with low IQ criminal rappers and soulless material gain. While millions of homeless americans starve on the streets, American politicians syphon billions to Israel. It’s getting Economically dominated by China (which they idiotically shipped off all their manufacturing and industrial jobs to 😂), it will most likely slip behind China in military might in the coming years. I have no doubt that this will get worse. Both of the mainstream political parties are responsible for this mess. The truth is, only the radical can fix it. only either the far left (M-L) or far right (fascism) can actually give a solution to the american problem. Because this is what happens when liberty prevails over Order and unity. The good news is, when America finally dies, it will stop spreading its parasitical tentacles across the world. When this happens, Europe will finally be able to embrace nationalism and the Middle East will become more peaceful.

gamma @gamma BigBiceps @BigBiceps W @WannabeJock cloUder @cloUder Papal_Guard @Papal_Guard TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444 masaka @masaka Blackeycel @Blackeycel WontStopNorwooding @WontStopNorwooding MrGlutton @MrGlutton buckchadley31 @buckchadley31 FastBananaCEO @FastBananaCEO TRUE_CEL @TRUE_CEL

WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Time online
76d 56m
To all looksmaxxers,

Let me remind you that if you consider yourself a “looksmaxxer”. I’m going to assume you’re a terrorist homosexual pedophile who worships Amnesia @Amnesia , Salludon @Salludon and ArvidGustavsson @ArvidGustavsson . That is what looksmax.org is all about. So if you’re proud to be a looksmaxxer, that is what you are also about.

"Looksmaxxer" is a mere term for a coward, who does evil and despises it at the same time, while conveniently blaming their preferred scapegoat for all their failures, as if that's preventing them from being a better image of the evil they despise.

W

WannabeJock

Zephir
Time online
37d 15h 13m
I dont think it will die or lose power in global scale but i do think it wouldnt be good to live since you know

gamma

gamma

γ
Time online
139d 20h 2m

cloUder

cloUder

Мօd
Time online
93d 12h 30m
America wont die for sure, but it will be equal with other superpowers like china, russia, in the future france, india and turkey, possibly east african federation

hebbewem

hebbewem

I am a fatty
Time online
191d 4h 42m
You can end the drug war so it will lower crime rate and it will make people take care of the children. and more drug rehabiltiation centers and safery nets.

And automation is coming alot jobs are never coming back

n0rthface

n0rthface

֍
Time online
55d 21h 36m
hebbewem said:
You can end the drug war so it will lower crime rate and it will make people take care of the children. and more drug rehabiltiation centers and safery nets.

And automation is coming alot jobs are never coming back
The goal should be to eradicate the causes of drug addiction

not to legalise heroin :lul:

resentfulincel

resentfulincel

Instructor
Time online
3d 21h 31m
Ok but the the burbs and rural townss are nice

W

WannabeJock

Zephir
Time online
37d 15h 13m
n0rthface said:

Nooo more money for scholomo legalise it

hebbewem

hebbewem

I am a fatty
Time online
191d 4h 42m
n0rthface said:

I agree with the first part that it should be but that will never happen.

hebbewem

hebbewem

I am a fatty
Time online
191d 4h 42m
WannabeJock said:
Tbh it is over for republican party too they cant win shit anymore
They won the last election

Ryan

Ryan

BBC member/flat earther/Koran pilled 🇵🇰
Time online
66d 18h 43m
n0rthface said:
Just look at this shit, its barely able to stay afloat.

all of Its major cities are crime infested poverty ridden shitholes. Mass immigration has completely destroyed any sense of American identity, it’s women are choosing to abort their babies, large sections of the population have embraced mentally ilk distorted views of sex and gender. It’s youth is infatuated with low IQ criminal rappers and soulless material gain. While millions of homeless americans starve on the streets, American politicians syphon billions to Israel. It’s getting Economically dominated by China (which they idiotically shipped off all their manufacturing and industrial jobs to 😂), it will most likely slip behind China in military might in the coming years. I have no doubt that this will get worse. Both of the mainstream political parties are responsible for this mess. The truth is, only the radical can fix it. only either the far left (M-L) or far right (fascism) can actually give a solution to the american problem. Because this is what happens when liberty prevails over Order and unity. The good news is, when America finally dies, it will stop spreading its parasitical tentacles across the world. When this happens, Europe will finally be able to embrace nationalism and the Middle East will become more peaceful.

gamma @gamma BigBiceps @BigBiceps W @WannabeJock cloUder @cloUder Papal_Guard @Papal_Guard TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444 masaka @masaka Blackeycel @Blackeycel WontStopNorwooding @WontStopNorwooding MrGlutton @MrGlutton buckchadley31 @buckchadley31 FastBananaCEO @FastBananaCEO TRUE_CEL @TRUE_CEL
Tbh late 1900 America mog so hard

Last edited:
cloUder

cloUder

Мօd
Time online
93d 12h 30m
WannabeJock said:
Yeah but they wouldnt win next one or other any election zoomers will grow up and ethnics dont vote for republicans
View attachment 1415169
but the poorer republicans reproduce more while the wealthier democrats tend to be more atheist and have less kids, which means things will always be balanced

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

r/Sino
Time online
99d 4h 2m
FUCK! I got a hard on reading that OP! Bookmarked and love reacted!

Within our lifetimes, American continent will be annexed and fall under jurisdiction of the communist party at Beijing. Believe it! Then the great extermination and genocide of the amerimutt race can finally be carried out!! 🇨🇳 🇨🇳 🇨🇳

BoosterShotEnjoyer

BoosterShotEnjoyer

Banned
Time online
5d 1h 36m
n0rthface said:
Because this is what happens when liberty prevails over Order and unity. The good news is, when America finally dies, it will stop spreading its parasitical tentacles across the world. When this happens, Europe will finally be able to embrace nationalism and the Middle East will become more peaceful

BoosterShotEnjoyer

BoosterShotEnjoyer

Banned
Time online
5d 1h 36m
Unconditional hate of America is such an insentient trait

W

WannabeJock

Zephir
Time online
37d 15h 13m
cloUder said:
but the poorer republicans reproduce more while the wealthier democrats tend to be more atheist and have less kids, which means things will always be balanced
Immigrants man, democrats want Latinos in for this exact reason they want their votes, also gen z is pussified by education system in literal sense do u think they would vote for republicans ?

cloUder

cloUder

Мօd
Time online
93d 12h 30m
Collagen or rope said:
FUCK! I got a hard on reading that OP! Bookmarked and love reacted!

Within our lifetimes, American continent will be annexed and fall under jurisdiction of the communist party at Beijing. Believe it! Then the great extermination and genocide of the amerimutt race can finally be carried out!! 🇨🇳 🇨🇳 🇨🇳
thoughts?

cloUder

cloUder

Мօd
Time online
93d 12h 30m
Collagen or rope said:
Bullshit, since we will annex India and Japan before russia.

Btw, even today, the entirety of the african continent should be empire of china:)
Blackeycel @Blackeycel thoughts?

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

r/Sino
Time online
99d 4h 2m
Brennandragon05 said:
cloUder @cloUder stfu stop being a nigger
this pathetic faggot begging for people's thoughts like a true cuck:feelsohh::feelsohh:

n0rthface

n0rthface

֍
Time online
55d 21h 36m
BoosterShotEnjoyer said:
Unconditional hate of America is such an insentient trait
I don’t hate America you stupid anime tranny. I hate what it’s turned into, any rational humanbeing would dislike the abomination that is modern america.

Brennandragon05

Brennandragon05

RODEBLURS korean son
Time online
1d 19h 26m
n0rthface said:
I don’t hate America you stupid anime tranny. I hate what it’s turned into, any rational humanbeing would dislike the abomination that is modern america.
good insult m8 imma use if you give me permission to

BoosterShotEnjoyer

BoosterShotEnjoyer

Banned
Time online
5d 1h 36m
n0rthface said:
What it's turned into is America?
Absolute retard

n0rthface

n0rthface

֍
Time online
55d 21h 36m
Gargantuan said:
The only good thing that's left about America is The Second Amendment.
very true. America Is a beautiful place, it’s a shame whatd happening

n0rthface

n0rthface

֍
Time online
55d 21h 36m
BoosterShotEnjoyer said:
What it's turned into is America?
Absolute retard
modern America is a disease on the world. Hang yourself you high E anime watching freak

why are all the defenders of america literally gay?

n0rthface

n0rthface

֍
Time online
55d 21h 36m
cloUder said:
poor people have no political power and who cares republicans are as shit as the dems

Big Nosecel

Big Nosecel

Hesitation is defeat. -Sword Saint
Time online
21d 23h 1m
inshallah china will take over :D

W

WannabeJock

Zephir
Time online
37d 15h 13m
W

WannabeJock

Zephir
Time online
37d 15h 13m
Blackeycel said:
On average black Americans have up to 24 percent European dna. So technically Europe is also their home since their Ancestors were also from there
Where are u from bro

W

WannabeJock

Zephir
Time online
37d 15h 13m
Blackeycel said:
I’m Sudanese and black American
East Africans dont look good tbh

Brennandragon05

Brennandragon05

RODEBLURS korean son