America is the LEAST racist country

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
America is the only country where minorities can live normal lives without being harassed. It is the only country that try’s to make sure people have the opportunity regardless of how they look to have a good quality life. Which is why I’m very proud to be American.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, sportsmogger, aesthetic beauty and 14 others
America is the only country where minorities can live normal lives without being harassed. It is the only country that try’s to make sure people have the opportunity regardless of how they look to have a good quality life. Which is why I’m very proud to be American.

what's your ethnicity?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 19453, TheMaxxer333 and 8 others
Bump

So the reason you're proud to be "American" is cause the US government allows you and people like you to live there comfortably? That's it?
I’m happy to live in a country where people have the opportunity to make something of themselves. In other countries people don’t have that choice maybe they were born the wrong race or were born too poor or they’re the wrong religion or gender.

America is the only country where everyone has a chance to be something which is why everyone comes here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 19453, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 4 others
So the reason you're proud to be "American" is cause the US government allows you and people like you to live there comfortably? That's it?
I’m also proud to be American for other reasons America is the greatest driver of civilization and progress in the world by far.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Sure, nobody is rounding minorities up in America but white Americans are extremely racist. They love to pretend like they’re not though and to virtue signal. All white people are racist. I’m white myself and have experienced discrimination in foreign countries because I’m not of their ethnic or cultural background.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 19453, Zonar and 3 others
Sure, nobody is rounding minorities up in America but white Americans are extremely racist. They love to pretend like they’re not though and to virtue signal. All white people are racist. I’m white myself and have experienced discrimination in foreign countries because I’m not of their ethnic or cultural background.
Cope white Americans are some of the LEAST racist people on the planet. Europeans, Arabs pretty much everyone is far more racist then them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, falcon1, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
thats why its a shit country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, Deleted member 19453, ElTruecel and 1 other person
thats why its a shit country
Funny how everyone on earth seems to love migrating to this “shit” country, while you you live comfortably off of luxuries that only exist because of America

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 1140
Try being a camelfucker during 9/11

Try being a nigger when...some black shit happens

Try being a beaner when Mexicans get blamed for drugs

Try being a chink when some guy halfway across the world eats a bat

I'm not saying america is some racist dystopia but jfl at claiming they are the least racist country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 19453, falcon1 and 2 others
Everyone is racist/prejudice to some extent

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Cope white Americans are some of the LEAST racist people on the planet. Europeans, Arabs pretty much everyone is far more racist then them
The UK is less racist but yeah EU is racist.

They can be the least racist but they are still racist, they just won't say anything.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 51576
White americans live amongst their own, they will give you a pity head nod if they ever see a non-American in public and call it a day. American racism is more discrete than others but no less intense than anyone else.

Yes America is the best place to be if you want to make $$$ but yet still, most people there have not been able to achieve what the OP is even saying. America is expensive as hell and you need to know people in order to succeed and get high paying jobs—just like everywhere else in the world

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Funny how everyone on earth seems to love migrating to this “shit” country, while you you live comfortably off of luxuries that only exist because of America
nigga

high crime rate
jails filled
no healthcare
hurricanes and shit
school shootings
a lot illegal immigration
stupid laws

its a good country if you migrate as a rich person because muhh american dream. its a nightmare for everyone else. people just got manipulated because of hollywood

• +1
Reactions: zura
nigga

high crime rate
jails filled
no healthcare
hurricanes and shit
school shootings
stupid laws

its a good country if you migrate as a rich person because muhh american dream. its a nightmare for everyone else. people just got manipulated because of hollywood
US moggs for moneymaxxing because of low taxes, investment businesses but EU moggs because you have higher salaries and quality of life but the taxes are insane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
nigga

high crime rate
jails filled
no healthcare
hurricanes and shit
school shootings
stupid laws

do you know what the American dream is? Its the idea that anybody who moves to America can make it and become rich if they work hard enough not that its a good place for already rich people.

Arabs is facts they're the most Racist niggas on earth to other ethncis but then cry when whites are racist to them :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I think the UK is the least racist western country

• Hmm...
do you know what the American dream is? Its the idea that anybody who moves to America can make it and become rich if they work hard enough not that its a good place for already rich people.
which is cope

you need shit ton of money for a proper university and if making a business was that easy there, all these businesses from countries in the EU would move to america

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
which is cope

you need shit ton of money for a proper university and if making a business was that easy there, all these businesses from countries in the EU would move to america
what do you think is the least racist white/western country, I would say its probably the UK (still racist cuz its white at the end of the day but compared to other parts of Europe I think is the least)

Humannaturepilled.
God bless the USA

The UK is less racist but yeah EU is racist.

They can be the least racist but they are still racist, they just won't say anything.
Uk is more racist. UK ppl are just more snide with their racism. Brits will stab you in your back and smile and apologise

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
what do you think is the least racist white/western country, I would say its probably the UK (still racist cuz its white at the end of the day but compared to other parts of Europe I think is the least)
france or uk but only because they got the most blacks/sandniggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and yeeyeeslayer
france or uk but only because they got the most blacks/sandniggers
The uk has more indians and pakis than anything. The media still only shows black people and rarely shitskins. Curries can never truly win.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 1140
lol give an example
They will be angry if you’re not white but have a better job than them. Cumskins get furious when they see I have a massive house and they are on benifit and poor lol @ them insects

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and yeeyeeslayer
The uk has more indians and pakis than anything. The media still only shows black people and rarely shitskins. Curries can never truly win.
True but curries flood the politics and make business. All get their exposure blacks are just the bread and circus race, they do well in entertainement

Sands are just Paki 2.0 over here tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and yeeyeeslayer
They will be angry if you’re not white but have a better job than them. Cumskins get furious when they see I have a massive house and they are on benifit and poor lol @ them insects
are you based in the UK ?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
True but curries flood the politics and make business. All get their exposure blacks are just the bread and circus race, they do well in entertainement

Sands are just Paki 2.0 over here tbh
UK just copies what america does aswell, blacks are in us media so they are in uk media aswell. Its like we have no individualism but then most of us hate americans while copying most shit that they do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, zura and yeeyeeslayer
UK just copies what america does aswell, blacks are in us media so they are in uk media aswell. Its like we have no individualism but then most of us hate americans while copying most shit that they do.
FACTS lmao

UK just copies what america does aswell, blacks are in us media so they are in uk media aswell. It’s like we have no individualism but then most of us hate americans while copying most shit that they do.
I would agree but considering UK blacks are in their position due to Caribean Jamaicans I’d argue that their position here being the same with their cousins in the USA is more out of coincidence than Brits copying the us in this instance.

I mean only Jamaicans and black Americans can go anywhere and be so “cool” they dictate and dominate the pop culture of any place they go

UK ppl don’t hate Americans I’d say we like them the most in Europe. It’s other nations that hate the USA yet copy them. Remeber American culture is just an warped British culture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Lean4Life and HTN_Mentalcel
high crime rate
Sweden has a higher rape rate than every African country on earth women are safer in Africa then in Europe

heck even certain african cities are safer than european ones:feelskek:

america doesnt have alot of illegal immigration

jails filled
no healthcare
hurricanes and shit
school shootings
these are true but the benefits of being American still far outway the negatives and these could all be easily fixed if certain americans werent so stubborn.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Goth
Your the reason I’m ashamed to be american

• JFL
  • JFL

meanwhile in based iran
I cant understand terrorist language :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
UK ppl don’t hate Americans I’d say we like them the most in Europe. It’s other nations that hate the USA yet copy them. Remeber American culture is just an warped British culture
Its British culture that evolved separately from the rest of Britain since 1776 lmao

• +1
  • JFL

meanwhile in based iran
why are persians racist towards their fellow blacks?

• JFL