America is the LEAST racist country

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I just said they got conquered less than persians which they did considering persians were raped by arab 600 years and before that were raped by greeks
but they also raped thats the difference sometimes u fuck sometimes u get fucked
indians and pakistanis we are one people for most of history
opinion on this @Gengar

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and wishIwasSalludon
Cope white Americans are some of the LEAST racist people on the planet. Europeans, Arabs pretty much everyone is far more racist then them
Bro I’m racist and I’m not even white so it’s not just whites

• JFL
dickriding submissive niggers
im not a big fan of nigs either tbh

I assumed your curry because only they would choose such a retarded username. Whatever you are your a brown smudge an insect made to be blow up by Cumskins and nobody will care or shed a tear for your kind as shown with Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and now Palestine LMFAO ARAB LIVES LITERALLY DONT MATTER NOBODY CARES ABOUT BROWNS.

One BBC Dies and the whole world protests, meanwhile MILLIONS OF BROWN ARAYB AND IRAN SHITS DIE AND BIG CORPORATIONS SUPPORT THE GENOCIDE LMFAON
What world are you living in?? There are palestine protests happening all over the world in the hundereds of thousands and most of the younger generation in the west supports palestine ?

America is the only country where minorities can live normal lives without being harassed. It is the only country that try’s to make sure people have the opportunity regardless of how they look to have a good quality life. Which is why I’m very proud to be American.
fr. even arfica niggas are very racist. Indains are racist to their own people as well

• +1
lol any cope to excuse how shit ur countries are jfl

women who rare revealing clothes are less likely to be raped lol and african foids have WAY better bodies than swedish women jfl. Also there are more niggers in america so why is the rape rate FAR LOWER. Just admit america is better eurocel

thats just speculation 0 data and theyd be beheaded for those crimes lol its not like the west where rule of law happens in africa people set rapists on fire
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...arch-ugly-woman-are-disproportionately-black/
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...conclusions-anger-some-in-the-black-community

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3033406/

Do men hold African-American and Caucasian women to different standards of beauty?​

LSE academic's claim 'black women less attractive' triggers race row | Race | The Guardian

Social scientist made remarks on his blog claiming he had analysed data from an online study of physical attractiveness
amp.theguardian.com
amp.theguardian.com

Black Women Are Physically The Least Attractive?

The most disrespected person in America is the Black Woman The most unappreciated person in America is the Black Woman Malcolm X In February 2017 I began producing a short documentary based on the 2011 article by Satoshi Kanazawa ‘Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?’ In
www.linkedin.com
www.linkedin.com
www.houstonpublicmedia.org

In 2014, user data on OkCupid showed that most men on the site rated black women as less attractive than women of other races and ethnicities. That resonated with Ari Curtis, 28, and inspired her blog, Least Desirable. | Houston Public Media

In 2014, user data on OkCupid showed that most men on the site rated black women as less attractive than women of other races and ethnicities. That resonated with Ari Curtis, 28, and inspired her blog, Least Desirable.

In 2014, user data on OkCupid showed that most men on the site rated black women as less attractive than women of other races and ethnicities.​

www.salon.com

"Why are black women less attractive?" asks Psychology Today

An evolutionary psychologist uses shoddy science to make "objective" claims about African-American females' beauty
www.salon.com
www.salon.com

Reddit - Dive into anything

www.reddit.com
www.reddit.com

5 Reasons Why Swedish People Are So Attractive (Number 3 Is My Favorite)​

Why Swedes Are So Attractive? What Makes Swedes Good Looking #sweden

I Visited The Country With The Worlds Most Beautiful Women (Sweden)​

Here's why Swedish people are the sexiest on Earth

Instagram account HelloIAmFromSweden has been sharing photos of Swedish models as they cheer on national team at FIFA World Cup 2018.
www.asianage.com

Here's why Swedish people are the sexiest on Earth

www.dailymail.co.uk

Wondering where to book your holidays? Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Travelers Digest's Top Ten Cities With The Most Beautiful Woman says Kiev is 'without a doubt, home to the world’s most beautiful women'.
www.dailymail.co.uk

Secondly I know you’re not white, but if your sexual market value, and desirability is that low that those unsophisticated monkeys you posted are considered “attractive” towards no white high school jock, or swede, needs any confirmation that you’re in top 5% of dysgenic ugly hideous Europeans who’s so ugly he now speaks on behalf of ugly black women telling random Swedish moggers, who have the highest smv, halo, phenotype, that some dysgenic unsophisticated monkeys in fake up that they wouldn’t date a swede, pmsl.

What’s up with fucking ugly people in this server resorting to imagination and desperate clinging to their fleeting opportunities of dating that they think of fucking ugly black foids.

No white chad would ever even contemplate the idea of swooping down so low that he imagines sleeping with a gorilla with shitlocks, he’s utterly repulsed at the idea of doing so, why would he devalue his smv, and even imagine selecting a shaniqwa over Stacy,

Well done for exposing you’re an ugly cunt, who fucking looks at black women, because not even the ugliest women in his country will touch him, another incel mogged. Have fun never getting laid you disgusting balkonid ugly shitskin All the girls I’ve been have been blonde hair/brunette, elite Nordic women, mogged

So the reason you're proud to be "American" is cause the US government allows you and people like you to live there comfortably? That's it?
That's a lot for a government