America is the LEAST racist country

they need islam
The present research found that the Muslim country mean IQ of 81 is half a standard deviation below the mean IQ of non-Muslim nations and is not related to strength of Muslim culture as defined by the percentage of Muslims in the country. The mean IQ of 84 in Arab countries is not associated with per capita income and is incompatible with the intellectual achievements of the golden age of the Muslim Empire.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon
What countries are you talking about here
Everywhere. The Ayrabs being blown up (and for good reason) hate USA yet if you opened a stall with USA passports they’d be the first to take it.

My grandad used to Pipe them Hoejabis with lies of bringing them to the UK. He had hijabi ayrab whores who he lied 2. My grandad was a real nigga

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and wishIwasSalludon
US is Britain’s son. Britian is Americas mother
US is like Britains son that was raised and taught by Britain and eventually became more successful than his mother and takes care of his mother and protects her in her old age lol.

Its true for the whole anglosphere US,UK, AUS, NZ + CA 9canada) are all Britains children

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and PrinceLuenLeoncur
My grandad used to Pipe them Hoejabis with lies of bringing them to the UK. He had hijabi ayrab whores who he lied 2. My grandad was a real nigga
based granddad u probably have some mutt half cousin in iran now tho thats how @mortis was born

based granddad u probably have some mutt half cousin in iran now tho thats how @mortis was born
Nar he never bred the sand nigger. Just used them as the whores they are lmfao. He did impregnate a few Cumskins by mistake though, he regrets that ofc but welp what can you do

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Nar he never bred the sand nigger. Just used them as the whores they are lmfao. He did impregnate a few Cumskins by mistake though, he regrets that ofc but welp what can you do
damn I can only imagine how much of a giga tyrone ur grand dad was to convince foids in the most racist times imaginable to take BBC.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
damn I can only imagine how much of a giga tyrone ur grand dad was to convince foids in the most racist times imaginable to take BBC.
Both my grandads were top slayers slaying hoes in the 50-70s they didn’t GAF too Gs

I descend from nothing but Tyrone’s, I’m only incel due to my location and autism

• JFL
good you have internet to type letters because indians can only talk online . as long as they talk irl and you hear their frog like accent you just cannot control the laugh and will lose the respect for him in lights speed :lul:

your ancestors been kept on cages or slaving on western lands of course you were never allowed to be in iranian empires bro

1 X1OquDit8K8GBvK9ofJZTA
Download 22

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Sweden has a higher rape rate than every African country on earth women are safer in Africa then in Europe

heck even certain african cities are safer than european ones:feelskek:
View attachment 2693316

View attachment 2693317

View attachment 2693313
View attachment 2693318

america doesnt have alot of illegal immigration

these are true but the benefits of being American still far outway the negatives and these could all be easily fixed if certain americans werent so stubborn.
holy shit you are lower iq than i first thought

1. crime rate is high in sweden BECAUSE od niggers
2. africans dont report rape as much

So the reason you're proud to be "American" is cause the US government allows you and people like you to live there comfortably? That's it?
JFLL

good you have internet to type letters because indians can only talk online . as long as they talk irl and you hear their frog like accent you just cannot control the laugh and will lose the respect for him in lights speed :lul:

your ancestors been kept on cages or slaving on western lands of course you were never allowed to be in iranian empires bro

View attachment 2693355View attachment 2693356

Not my ancestors. I’m not American 😉

Still never stopped me piping hijabis and never stopped my grandad. You Persian rape baby your people lost their culture to Turks and Arabs, you have the nerve to speak about being cucked when your whole history after the Sassanids was just various events of iranics being bullied by outsiders stfu you faggot even the mongols ran trains on your kind

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Both my grandads were top slayers slaying hoes in the 50-70s they didn’t GAF too Gs

I descend from nothing but Tyrone’s, I’m only incel due to my location and autism
jfl at this literal nigger trying to demand any sign of dominance your history is literally getting fucked raped and conquered by every single civilization u encountered u are at the bottom with submissive indians

Still never stopped me piping hijabis and never stopped my grandad. You Persian rape baby your people lost their culture to Turks and Arabs, you have the nerve to speak about being cucked when your whole history after the Sassanids was just various events of iranics being bullied by outsiders stfu you faggot even the mongols ran trains on your kind
that could be true but you are a NIGGER u have no right to speak atleast they had great civilizations and more than a few with great warriors

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
dnrd sand nigger ur just angry that ur probably the product of @PrinceLuenLeoncur geomaxxing and cumming raw inside every persian princess on earth lol, thats just crazy jfl how he was able to convince ur hoejabi women in the most racist times imaginable to suck him off. The BBC in that video probably had a fivesome with those foids after.

also im not indian im pakistani and I dont have an accent

your ancestors been kept on cages or slaving on lands of course you were never allowed to be in iranian empires bro
ur ancestors were bred by arabs for hundreds of years sand nigger and before were bred by greeks ur probably 30% iranian max subhuman mutt

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Meanwhile Germany is the only country where the Germans get harassed for being german.

• +1
1. crime rate is high in sweden BECAUSE od niggers
do u think there are more niggers in africa or in sweden do the math cumskin

2. africans dont report rape as much
thats just speculation and cant account for such a wide discrepancy sweden is legit top 5 in rapes lol stfu we know america mogs u

that could be true but you are a NIGGER u have no right to speak atleast they had great civilizations and more than a few with great warriors
They didn’t do jack shit. They spent all their time being raped by Turks Arabs and mongols now stfu you stupid curry faggot your people have been nothing but slaves since 5k years ago when the Aryans invaded your shithole and forced all of you subhumans into the racist Hindu caste system your ilk still propagate today like the slave race your engineered to be

didn't understand a single word. i don't speak gorilla
04 860 6155279258492732915247843109872

dnrd sand nigger ur just angry that ur probably the product of @PrinceLuenLeoncur geomaxxing and cumming raw inside every persian princess on earth lol, thats just crazy jfl how he was able to convince ur hoejabi women in the most racist times imaginable to suck him off. The BBC in that video probably had a fivesome with those foids after.

also im not indian im pakistani and I dont have an accent

ur ancestors were bred by arabs for hundreds of years sand nigger and before were bred by greeks ur probably 30% iranian max subhuman mutt
keep getting raped by our missiles then paki niggas with frog tier accents :owo:

the same shit as indians.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
jfl at this literal nigger trying to demand any sign of dominance your history is literally getting fucked raped and conquered by every single civilization u encountered u are at the bottom with submissive indians
lol the nigs were the ones who sold other africans to other people so thats not conquering and the only time nig countries were under the rule of another race was when europe fucked them but europe fucked everybody. Unlike u sand nigger persians who were bred by arabs for hundreds of years

They didn’t do jack shit. They spent all their time being raped by Turks Arabs and mongols now stfu you stupid curry faggot your people have been nothing but slaves since 5k years ago when the Aryans invaded your shithole and forced all of you subhumans into the racist Hindu caste system your ilk still propagate today like the slave race your engineered to be
I just insulted curries how am I curry u double digit iq nigger muh 5k years ago u are a literal NIGGER your history is: getting enslaved, cucked……. long time nothing, geting raped and enslaved

even worse than indians little niglet

do u think there are more niggers in africa or in sweden do the math cumskin

thats just speculation and cant account for such a wide discrepancy sweden is legit top 5 in rapes lol stfu we know america mogs u
u are so unbelievable stupid this is my last reply to you cuz im losing braincells

1. swedish women are way hotter than africans and walk around with tight clothes and are considered some of the best looking in the world of course they get raped by a nigger who just came here and is used to seeing his ugly skinny half dying black shit turd women

2. its more likely for criminal migrants to leave the country and do a „new start“ in european countries because nobody wants them in their old country for the crimes they did

lastly: 6.3 homicides per 100,000 of U.S. population

top kek. muritards are basically in a war every single day

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and wishIwasSalludon
keep getting raped by our missiles then paki niggas with frog tier accents :owo:
bro we all know south asian history mogs every single "empire" persians ever came up with and ur a BBC mutt lol shut up subhuman pond scum

didn't understand a single word. i don't speak gorilla
View attachment 2693371

the same shit as indians.

Iranians get blown up up by the USA. Daily reminder NOBODY SHEDS A SINGLE TRWR WHEN YOU MUDSLIME BROWN ANIMALS ARE BLOWN UP THATS WHY EVERY BIG CORPORATION SUPPORTS ISREAL BLOWING UP AYRABS LIKE YOU. NEVER FORGET YOUR PLACE YOU DIRTY BROWN YELLOW PISS COLOURED FAGGOT

lol the nigs were the ones who sold other africans to other people so thats not conquering and the only time nig countries were under the rule of another race was when europe fucked them but europe fucked everybody. Unlike u sand nigger persians who were bred by arabs for hundreds of years
im not persian

• JFL
I just insulted curries how am I curry u double digit iq nigger muh 5k years ago u are a literal NIGGER your history is: getting enslaved, cucked……. long time nothing, geting raped and enslaved

even worse than indians little niglet
I assumed your curry because only they would choose such a retarded username. Whatever you are your a brown smudge an insect made to be blow up by Cumskins and nobody will care or shed a tear for your kind as shown with Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and now Palestine LMFAO ARAB LIVES LITERALLY DONT MATTER NOBODY CARES ABOUT BROWNS.

One BBC Dies and the whole world protests, meanwhile MILLIONS OF BROWN ARAYB AND IRAN SHITS DIE AND BIG CORPORATIONS SUPPORT THE GENOCIDE LMFAON

Iranians get blown up up by the USA. Daily reminder NOBODY SHEDS A SINGLE TRWR WHEN YOU MUDSLIME BROWN ANIMALS ARE BLOWN UP THATS WHY EVERY BIG CORPORATION SUPPORTS ISREAL BLOWING UP AYRABS LIKE YOU. NEVER FORGET YOUR PLACE YOU DIRTY BROWN YELLOW PISS COLOURED FAGGOT
Monkey Keyboard GIF

bro we all know south asian history mogs every single "empire" persians ever came up with and ur a BBC mutt lol shut up subhuman pond scum
Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and wishIwasSalludon
I assumed your curry because only they would choose such a retarded username. Whatever you are your a brown smudge an insect made to be blow up by Cumskins and nobody will care or shed a tear for your kind as shown with Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and now Palestine LMFAO ARAB LIVES LITERALLY DONT MATTER NOBODY CARES ABOUT BROWNS.

One BBC Dies and the whole world protests, meanwhile MILLIONS OF BROWN ARAYB AND IRAN SHITS DIE AND BIG CORPORATIONS SUPPORT THE GENOCIDE LMFAON
who cares your history consists of getting raped
atleast im tall and gl with terramogger frame and big dick what u got little niglet incel nothing but a few reps here

Last edited:
laughed at this ngl

who cares your history consents of getting raped
atleast im tall and gl with terramogger frame and big dick what u got little niglet incel nothing but a few reps here
Ok 5’6 Abdullah

u are so unbelievable stupid this is my last reply to you cuz im losing braincells
lol any cope to excuse how shit ur countries are jfl

1. swedish women are way hotter than africans and walk around with tight clothes and are considered some of the best looking in the world of course they get raped by a nigger who just came here and is used to seeing his ugly skinny half dying black shit turd women
women who rare revealing clothes are less likely to be raped lol and african foids have WAY better bodies than swedish women jfl. Also there are more niggers in america so why is the rape rate FAR LOWER. Just admit america is better eurocel

2. its more likely for criminal migrants to leave the country and do a „new start“ in european countries because nobody wants them in their old country for the crimes they did
thats just speculation 0 data and theyd be beheaded for those crimes lol its not like the west where rule of law happens in africa people set rapists on fire

it isn’t even worth to argue with low iq niggers and submissive indians both people whos history consists of getting conquered constantly I just laugh
I cant believe it lol a persian talking u people were raped by arabs for 600 years and before that the greeks raped you, shut the fuck up ur some of the most conquered people on earth atleast indians were only conquered for 300 years and nigs were conquered for less time than u

I cant believe it lol a persian talking u people were raped by arabs for 600 years and before that the greeks raped you, shut the fuck up ur some of the most conquered people on earth atleast indians were only conquered for 300 years and nigs were conquered for less time than u
u are indian debate closed there is nothing to argue

Persians get raped by everybody

British raped Persia in a war and iranics still worship WHYPIPO as gods. Cucked is that race

• +1