American and british white women are disgusting

murdah

murdah

Kraken
In the west, the white “catches” are ugly abominations and landwhales. You have to be Maher level or Chico level to even be visible in the dating market and what you get is this.

IMG 8313 IMG 8314

Just fat bitches left and right. Even worse are the single mothers who are coalburners. IMG 8134

Chad or death to get with an ugly white roastie in 2024 :feelswhy:. This is why I plan on geomaxxing for trad slavic foids, fuck western dating. IMG 8315

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and TechnoBoss
Cellulite galore

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
just mail order a slavic bride jfl, geomaxxing in russia is almost impossible cos youll get your ass beat if you try it irl

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and murdah
just mail order a slavic bride jfl, geomaxxing in russia is almost impossible cos youll get your ass beat if you try it irl
i will larp as spanish :feelshah:

How poor is the avg slavic foid?
I mean russia is literally down bad from the war rn plus sanctions, and from what I hear hyperinflation, so probably very poor

• Woah
In the west, the white “catches” are ugly abominations and landwhales. You have to be Maher level or Chico level to even be visible in the dating market and what you get is this.

View attachment 2922426View attachment 2922427

Just fat bitches left and right. Even worse are the single mothers who are coalburners.View attachment 2922429

Chad or death to get with an ugly white roastie in 2024 :feelswhy:. This is why I plan on geomaxxing for trad slavic foids, fuck western dating.View attachment 2922434

give your white women to curries like me I’ll take good care of them

• JFL

View attachment 2922426View attachment 2922427

Just fat bitches left and right. Even worse are the single mothers who are coalburners.View attachment 2922429

Chad or death to get with an ugly white roastie in 2024 :feelswhy:. This is why I plan on geomaxxing for trad slavic foids, fuck western dating.View attachment 2922434

Imagine marrying a white woman:forcedsmile:

I’d only ever do it for an orthodox woman but I want an Etirran/Ethiopian girl (normal blacks are Pentecostal usually)

• JFL
whire women only belong to mulattos and whites sorry.
just like how latinas and mulattas and blacks and every other women belong to us mulattos and whites! :love:

• Love it
Imagine marrying a white woman:forcedsmile:

I’d only ever do it for an orthodox woman but I want an Etirran/Ethiopian girl (normal blacks are Pentecostal usually)
I thought you wanted a Meeks junior

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I mean russia is literally down bad from the war rn plus sanctions, and from what I hear hyperinflation, so probably very poor
everything you heard is not true

blackcel cope

mulattos = blacks

their women are black women
cope, mulattos look way better than darksins on average
we as the mulatto community do not claim the darkskins!

• JFL
cope, mulattos look way better than darksins on average
we as the mulatto community do not claim the darkskins!
1 drop rule in the US means you’re black even with 1 drop of black blood

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik and murdah
I thought you wanted a Meeks junior
No I want a bbc child not a mutt. If I get a mutt it’s due to god leading me to be with a woman of another race. I’m not racist though so idc but I do prefer my own

• Woah
No I want a bbc child not a mutt. If I get a mutt it’s due to god leading me to be with a woman of another race. I’m not racist though so idc but I do prefer my own
I cant take you seriously with that pfp, i almost forget its not really you :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Funny how nerfed niggas are on apps but on social media and irl they do so well. Shit makes no sense dating apps will alwyas be confusing
No one wants to date blacks but they do very well when it comes to one night stands.

really? thats what I hear from people around me like my parents lmao
sanctions have not affected life in any way and we do not have hyperinflation

• Woah
We are not down bad stop the cap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and murdah
Not bad actually, the predicted probability for whites men is 0.06 and for Asians it’s 0.04

not a huge difference even though the visualization makes it look big
This is pretty old also, mulattos are farther up now.

No one wants to date blacks but they do very well when it comes to one night stands.
Every white good into me tries to force me to date them. That’s why I avoid them, ethnic girls let me fuck them and only want FWB I love them for it, even the hijabi ayrab hoes jsut want fun. Why can’t cumskin girls be like them?

only curry and blk foids try to date me as well but they are OK WITH ME using them for sex only

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and murdah
This is pretty old also, mulattos are farther up now.
gigacope, no one distinguishes between mulattos and darkskin blacks

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and murdah

2021 study from dating apps, but this could just be for dating

theres this

whites do well with asians and latinas for hookups, but not as good with black women and white women for hookups, which i find bullshit but idk

honestly I wouldve thought latinas would go more for blacks than whites since there supposed to be more degenerate and stuff

• JFL
View attachment 2922456

2021 study from dating apps, but this could just be for dating

theres this

whites do well with asians and latinas for hookups, but not as good with black women and white women for hookups, which i find bullshit but idk

honestly I wouldve thought latinas would go more for blacks than whites since there supposed to be more degenerate and stuff
white women dont want white men for hookups??? makes no sense

Bro what? White girls will call mulattos lightskins and blacks darkskins jfl
ive seen women unironically complain when guys go for lightskins, but say they want black women jfl

• JFL
apparently latinas and asians prefer us more ig, which is fine by me :love:

• +1
I only ever hear blacks using the term, to any non black person in the US you’re black

darkskins still have 25% European ancestry so stop coping ur one of them

• JFL

Geomax to russia bro @hopecel @russiancelreturns
This is why I plan on geomaxxing for trad slavic foids, fuck western dating.

• JFL
ive seen women unironically complain when guys go for lightskins, but say they want black women jfl
Yea. Mulattas and darkskin women are 2 different breeds, mulattas barely get taxed and get exotic halo while darkskins get shit on in the dating market.