American defects to North Korea

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Media is shilling that he had a mental breakdown I think he realized how fucked the west is JFL

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, Gonthar, studymaxxer and 2 others
He literally wants Asian pussy but didn't know he could have just gone to South Korea

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
He’s a nigger and they are retarded. Probably thought North Korea was finna treat him right or help him with something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 23778
He literally wants Asian pussy but didn't know he could have just gone to South Korea
He was in South Korea for months and of course got a violent felony there and was gonna be removed from American military once he left South Korea which he was supposed to the day after he ran over

He will be enjoying 1 meal a week and a few cockroaches a day in his cell.

Maybe a rat if he’s lucky.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
North Korea supported the Black Panthers @Lord-Arthur_17

• Woah
Reactions: studymaxxer
He’s a nigger and they are retarded. Probably thought North Korea was finna treat him right or help him with something
North Koreans believe in racial purity, I believe this guy will end up in a zoo or something.

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer
“The west is fucked so let me go to this place where I won’t be able to eat, and i’ll get shitloads of parasites and then be sent to the work mine until I die. Also I’m black in asia so that’s a whole nother level of fucked”

I mean if that’s his thought process that’s pretty good evidence of mental illness

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 28691
@AlexBrown84 they wouldn't be talking like that if it was Otto wormbier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 28691
They will think he's a spy or double agent... He will be beaten until he will confess...