American goberment will draft women now

over for the american army then cause women "soldiers" cant do shit

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
good. these bitches want equality let’s show them equality time to sign away your rights completely when ur 18 or suffer a 500,000 dollar fee yes that’s the fee i was threatened with when i tried to not register for this bullshit:feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator, FutureSlayer, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Good eliminate the competition
Only oldcels will thrive now
Hahahahahahahhah

yes i tried ignoring the letter saying i had to register, 4 months later i get a new later saying register in 10 day or else a minimum of 500,000 fine + 6 months in jail + a long list of rights taken away :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Sprinkles and autistic_tendencies
yes i tried ignoring the letter saying i had to register, 4 months later i get a new later saying register in 10 day or else a minimum of 500,000 fine + 6 months in jail + a long list of rights taken away :feelskek:
Hahahha
Have fun

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
american gen z fags wouldnt be able to anything tbh
pretty simple to learn just pick up a gun aim it at a gook and blow his head off

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
over for the american army then cause women "soldiers" cant do shit
Neither can average American, and tbh they don’t need to do. How many men got shot plain on d day and didn’t fire a single shot? War isn’t what people think it is, where everyone has a camera following them and they are all main characters getting 20 kill streaks and all of them surviving the once though to be impossible. Some people are just meat shields in war it’s the sad fact. This is actually why I think we should start drafting older men as well as younger ones, it’s not fair how some old dude could live his whole life care free and then some youngin has to fight and potentially suffer brutally for a cause he barely understands.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Tabula Rasa and vermillioncorefan
Send them to Afghanistan

They‘ll just get themselves impregnated to get exempt from the draft Jfl at you if you think this does something.

They will used as meat shields

time to draftmaxx?

american gen z fags wouldnt be able to anything tbh
modern war is flying drones from some basement with an xbox controller

gen z fags have been trained for that since childhood