American TikTok lady urging me to trade Bitcoin.

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Should I?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
no

• WTF
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Its too volatile and unpredictable. Getting rich quick is impossible without some soft of risk. People day trade for a living and statistically speaking, they rarely beat the market (10% gains a year). I recommend investing in index funds, but if you are willing to take on risk, then you can try trading crypto.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Its too volatile and unpredictable. Getting rich quick is impossible without some soft of risk. People day trade for a living and statistically speaking, they rarely beat the market (10% gains a year). I recommend investing in index funds, but if you are willing to take on risk, then you can try trading crypto.

Give links to understand index funds.

Give links to understand index funds.
I would read the book a random walk down wallstreet. You can find a free pdf of it on google. Index funds are basically bundle packs of stocks, so you don’t have to worry about diversification on your own. The VOO or SPY (s/p 500) is the top 500 stocks, and VTI is the top 3000 stocks. Both have enough diversification. They have exposure to every sector and are equally weighted.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337 and GuyFromSingapore