Bitcoin will hit 1,000,000$ in the next 10 years

zsombi

zsombi

Be a chad or dye tryin'
Within 10-15 years, cash and anything else will be replaced by Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Those who bought early will get rich, and the others will stay poor. Bitcoin will be the payment method everywhere: shops, stores, restaurants, etc.

This is a dead serious thread. Bitcoin recently hit its all-time high, and it will still grow.

If you want to be rich in the future, buy Bitcoin and other famous cryptos. You don't need to buy a lot, but I recommend holding at least $10,000 for your own.

There will be people who will clown on me; I will get tons of jfl reactions for sure, but if I told the same thing 10 years ago, I would have received the same reactions as well.

Such as this guy did:

I don't encourage you to buy Bitcoin; this is up to you. If you want your family to be in a wealthy environment in a few years, then buy. If you don't, then don't; it's simply up to you.

You had the same chances as you have now 10 years ago, and you still do, but your time is limited now. Be fast before it's too late.

Mark my words,
Cypto is the future.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, maxxmclooks, ilovenicotine and 9 others
useless talking to these people , people have been saying btc will go to 0 but nothing ever happend. BTC is limited, wich means its inevitably guarrranted that its gonna go up in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and HTN_Mentalcel
Within 10-15 years, cash and anything else will be replaced by Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Those who bought early will get rich, and the others will stay poor. Bitcoin will be the payment method everywhere: shops, stores, restaurants, etc.

This is a dead serious thread. Bitcoin recently hit its all-time high, and it will still grow.

If you want to be rich in the future, buy Bitcoin and other famous cryptos. You don't need to buy a lot, but I recommend holding at least $10,000 for your own.

There will be people who will clown on me; I will get tons of jfl reactions for sure, but if I told the same thing 10 years ago, I would have received the same reactions as well.

Such as this guy did:

I don't encourage you to buy Bitcoin; this is up to you. If you want your family to be in a wealthy environment in a few years, then buy. If you don't, then don't; it's simply up to you.

You had the same chances as you have now 10 years ago, and you still do, but your time is limited now. Be fast before it's too late.

Mark my words,
Cypto is the future.

Its always good to have some crypto if you got money laying around. If this system fails at least this is a permanant hedge against inflation. Richfags are already using crypto because of lack of regulation. Try sending 200k to other countries, it takes months to process with the bank, while with crypto it takes a day max.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, murdah, midlatinocel and 5 others
useless talking to these people , people have been saying btc will go to 0 but nothing ever happend. BTC is limited, wich means its inevitably guarrranted that its gonna go up in the future.
Im only scared of goverments shutting it down/ starting their own.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: northern mogger and Jeww

Such as this guy did:

Mark my words,
Cypto is the future.

How much did you make off crypto, net worth?

Bitcoin will be the payment method everywhere: shops, stores, restaurants, etc.
sounds like the mark of the beast, not happening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, rteme, northern mogger and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, northern mogger and HTN_Mentalcel
bitcoin is the key to success

Bitcoin has peaked and will only die here on out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, noodlelover and HTN_Mentalcel

Such as this guy did:

Mark my words,
Cypto is the future.

why would it replace everything if it can’t even be tracked and recorded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, orangomango2003, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
why would it replace everything if it can’t even be tracked and recorded
Bitcoin transactions are traceable, the only non-tracable / anonyumus crypto currently is Monero

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, 5'7 zoomer, eduardkoopman and 2 others
crypto taking over is highly unlikely since that requires no way to trace identity, which is important for society and economy functioning, especially in a free market economy. crypto will either be controlled by the government or stay at a relatively low value.

i can assure you that bitcoin won't hit 1 mil, or even 100k. maybe if nuclear war breaks out, but if the world stays peaceful most people will invest their hard earned money in things that are more secure and have intrinsic value.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Within 10-15 years, cash and anything else will be replaced by Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
sounds like cope to me

i agree with the title though, that 1 bitcoin will be worth 1 million within 10 years.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, 5'7 zoomer and HTN_Mentalcel
it doesn't directly link it (only if you choose to), so people can use crypto to circumvent the law
Its obviosly part of the jews plan to make their own crypto so they can have control of people purchases, you can set regulations, its a fucking program you can code:feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
sounds like cope to me

i agree with the title though, that 1 bitcoin will be worth 1 million within 10 years.
They are already pushing people to stop using cash, a virtual currency is the next step for more control. Over

They are already pushing people to stop using cash, a virtual currency is the next step for more control. Over
Governement Centralised digital currencies.
I personally don't count as crypto.
And obviously Bitcoin is not centralised.

• JFL
Its obviosly part of the jews plan to make their own crypto so they can have control of people purchases, you can set regulations, its a fucking program you can code:feelspepo:
you are truly a mentalcel. why is it always the jews fault?!

do you know what those regulations are? they require you to pay taxes over crypto and complete ID verification. that also means your identity isn't private. so the whole reason to use crypto is gone. unless there is no government involved, but then it won't be used widespread in a free market economy.

• JFL
100k is gonna happen this or next year already.

Well See Season 1 GIF by Love Trip Paris

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and HTN_Mentalcel
you are truly a mentalcel. why is it always the jews fault?!

do you know what those regulations are? they require you to pay taxes over crypto and complete ID verification. that also means your identity isn't private. so the whole reason to use crypto is gone. unless there is no government involved, but then it won't be used widespread in a free market economy.
"The Bahamas, Jamaica, and Nigeria have already introduced CBDCs. And more than 100 countries are in the exploration stage. Central bankers in Brazil, China, the euro area, India, and the United Kingdom are at the forefront."

"The Bahamas, Jamaica, and Nigeria have already introduced CBDCs. And more than 100 countries are in the exploration stage. Central bankers in Brazil, China, the euro area, India, and the United Kingdom are at the forefront."
are you stupid? how does that make bitcoin go up in value.. instead it will make the original crypto worthless. once CBDC is here i don't think bitcoin will be gone, it will coexist as a niche-currency for criminals and anti-government sheep. if blockchain technology becomes mainstream it will be CBDC and not bitcoin that's being used, because people want their money protected, secured and most important stable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and HTN_Mentalcel
are you stupid? how does that make bitcoin go up in value.. instead it will make the original crypto worthless. once CBDC is here i don't think bitcoin will be gone, it will coexist as a niche-currency for criminals and anti-government sheep. if blockchain technology becomes mainstream it will be CBDC and not bitcoin that's being used, because people want their money protected, secured and most important stable.

i said crypto, not bitcoin :lul:

if blockchain technology becomes mainstream it will be CBDC and not bitcoin that's being used, because people want their money protected, secured and most important stable.
1. Currencies have been stably going down consistently in value. While bitcoin has been on an uptrend since day 1 (although volatile movements up and down as hell).

2. Bitcoin in the past 13 years. Has been completely proven to be secure and flawless. Not 1 mistake or fault has happened in the past 13 years with the technology and being up of bitcoin. The bitcoin blockchain has never ever been offline, never failed, never made any faults.

I don't think cbdc will be able to beat bitcoin ever.
Because it will be a cucked, government controlled, printing maxxing, etc.. type of shitcoin. Like currencies are.

Linyfp2hys081

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and orangomango2003
I use to believe in a bitcoin dominated future but people are naturally sheep that are EASILY influenced by government propaganda.

Governments want to be able to print money, because that's an easier way to rob people than increasing taxes further. So governments use propaganda to ensure the sheep stay in line.

The entire world runs on propaganda. It determines everything people do, and governments have the most money to influence it.

I use to believe in a bitcoin dominated future but people are naturally sheep that are EASILY influenced by government propaganda.

Governments want to be able to print money, because that's an easier way to rob people than increasing taxes further. So governments use propaganda to ensure the sheep stay in line.

The entire world runs on propaganda. It determines everything people do, and governments have the most money to influence it.
You are the sheep

You are the sheep
"If the world stays peaceful most people will invest their hard earned money in things that are more secure and have intrinsic value."

Above is a quote from you. Note YOU used the phrase Intrinsic value. I didn't change that, you literally wrote the word "Intrinsic".

Believing that ANYTHING can have intrinsic value is believing something that logically makes no sense. It is a sheep belief, because values have been so heavily pushed onto you by propaganda and culture, that you actually believe things can be intrinsically valuable.

Value is a subjective assessment that requires a valuer. An object's value depends on how much a valuer values it. The value can not be intrinsic because it requires the valuer.

This is not a pointless semantical argument. Humans don't invest their "hard earned money" in things that have intrinsic value, because there is no such thing. They invest in things that they've been conditioned to believe have value based on propaganda that has been designed to rob them of their wealth. An example is holding the U.S. dollar which looses to inflation, faster than government statistics would have you believe, or mutual funds, or ROTH IRAs, or shit*coins, or even Bitcoin promoted by previous "investors" that want to make back their investment by getting more people in so they create propaganda to get more "investors", and Elon Musk pumping another one of his "change the world" companies, with fraudulent claims about what the company will accomplish "within the next year".

People are sheep. They are biological hardware running cultural memes. Money is used to infect people with memes. Whatever groups have the most money, control the narrative. Controlling the narrative controls people's perception of "intrinsic value" and thereby controls their decisions.

Last edited:
"If the world stays peaceful most people will invest their hard earned money in things that are more secure and have intrinsic value."

Above is a quote from you. Note YOU used the phrase Intrinsic value. I didn't change that, you literally wrote the word "Intrinsic".

Believing that ANYTHING can have intrinsic value is believing something that logically makes no sense. It is a sheep belief, because values have been so heavily pushed onto you by propaganda and culture, that you actually believe things can be intrinsically valuable.

Value is a subjective assessment that requires a valuer. An object's value depends on how much a valuer values it. The value can not be intrinsic because it requires the valuer.

This is not a pointless semantical argument. Humans don't invest their "hard earned money" in things that have intrinsic value, because there is no such thing. They invest in things that they've been conditioned to believe have value based on propaganda that has been designed to rob them of their wealth. An example is holding the U.S. dollar which looses to inflation, faster than government statistics would have you believe, or mutual funds, or ROTH IRAs, or shit*coins, or even Bitcoin promoted by previous "investors" that want to make back their investment by getting more people in so they create propaganda to get more "investors", and Elon Musk pumping another one of his "change the world" companies, with fraudulent claims about what the company will accomplish "within the next year".

People are sheep. They are biological hardware running cultural memes. Money is used to infect people with memes. Whatever groups have the most money, control the narrative. Controlling the narrative controls people's perception of "intrinsic value" and thereby controls their decisions.
what you just wrote i've seen a thousand times before. you are a sheep!

@Seth Walsh

Such as this guy did:

Mark my words,
Cypto is the future.

Delusions from the remote Bitcoin mining farm in the middle of Kansas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, Chrisssy and zsombi

Such as this guy did:

Mark my words,
Cypto is the future.

bitcoin in a five year span i think is guaranteed to make you money, but it has no value like monero, btc isn't actually private like it claims to be, it's like with other "investments" that get shilled, it just a pile of shit you are hoping to sell to the next retard

Such as this guy did:

Mark my words,
Cypto is the future.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Such as this guy did:

Mark my words,
Cypto is the future.

biggest larp ever you actually think bitcoin is a good forum of currency

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003

Such as this guy did:

Mark my words,
Cypto is the future.

true but I’m too broke to buy one.

yeah crypto is the future, but here’s the thing

most likely people will be forced to use a software made or contracted by the government to send and receive crypto

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Thoughts?
Idk I can't predict market moves but looks like crypto will dip quite a bit due to hawkish central bank sentiment and less surety of rate cutting later this year. Equities got spooked yday and I'm sure crypto will too, being an extremely risky asset class.

Gold will probs rally, bond prices will drop, rising yields and stronger currencies. A lot of countries are looking at stepping away from QE. It's not a good environment for a crypto bullrun right now. But things could change, and I could be wrong.

Crypto's been ranging and based on pure price action it looks more likely that price will breakout into a downward trend rather than upward.

I lost tens of thousands taking stupid crypto trades over the past week.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cope, 5'7 zoomer and Mewton
Idk I can't predict market moves but looks like crypto will dip quite a bit due to hawkish central bank sentiment and less surety of rate cutting later this year. Equities got spooked yday and I'm sure crypto will too, being an extremely risky asset class.

Gold will probs rally, bond prices will drop, rising yields and stronger currencies. A lot of countries are looking at stepping away from QE. It's not a good environment for a crypto bullrun right now. But things could change, and I could be wrong.

Crypto's been ranging and based on pure price action it looks more likely that price will breakout into a downward trend rather than upward.

I lost tens of thousands taking stupid crypto trades over the past week.
There's times to go long, go short and go fishing.

Now's a good time to go fishing.

Wait for a trend to come along. Then buy if trend is going up, sell (short) if it's going down (for entries). Then cover your max potential loss on the trade, with a stoploss or trailing stoploss.

The market is chopping around to much right now and volatility is way to high to make speculative bets. Trade on the price action.
@Cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cope, 5'7 zoomer and murdah
Its gonna dip in the next 5 years lol

water. lol @ anyone denying this

Halving soon ez 1.5-2x
Jamie Dimon coming out saying we'll see rate hiking isn't exactly making cryptos enticing. Anyone with a brain right is short bonds and looking for a long energy play in the longer term. The fed turning weirdly hawkish is going to make people want to hold cash or short risky assets, at least until there's some announcement that rate cut expectations are back in line.

There's times to go long, go short and go fishing.

Now's a good time to go fishing.

Wait for a trend to come along. Then buy if trend is going up, sell (short) if it's going down (for entries). Then cover your max potential loss on the trade, with a stoploss or trailing stoploss.

The market is chopping around to much right now and volatility is way to high to make speculative bets. Trade on the price action.
@Cope
I suspect and hope for this chopping around until summer.
Than hopefully pump season again after summer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
I suspect and hope for this chopping around until summer.
Than hopefully pump season again after summer
As long as there's doubt around central banks cutting interest rates, I don't think we'll see crypto rise. Actually I think we'll probably see the opposite.

I see portfolio flows going into commodity-focused managed futures, real assets (real estate), if rates don't fall to meet expectations.

Meaning:
  • No near term crypto or equity rally
  • House price increases
  • Cost of everything still increases (despite less monetary easing)
  • Cost of mortgages increase
  • Banks increase their profits from loan<->deposit spreads

Until inflation gets (artificially) brought down again. But once the fed announce they can control inflation and enter a rate cutting cycle, I think we'll see crypto take off. The Republicans winning in Nov would help expedite that process due to more motivated labour forces, less taxation, less public spending, increased consumer spending, improved service industry, and increased worldwide morale (lol).

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cope, 5'7 zoomer and eduardkoopman