Bitcoin will hit 1,000,000$ in the next 10 years

As long as there's doubt around central banks cutting interest rates, I don't think we'll see crypto rise. Actually I think we'll probably see the opposite.

I see portfolio flows going into commodity-focused managed futures, real assets (real estate), if rates don't fall to meet expectations.

Meaning:
  • No near term crypto or equity rally
  • House price increases
  • Cost of everything still increases (despite less monetary easing)
  • Cost of mortgages increase
  • Banks increase their profits from loan<->deposit spreads

Until inflation gets (artificially) brought down again. But once the fed announce they can control inflation and enter a rate cutting cycle, I think we'll see crypto take off. The Republicans winning in Nov would help expedite that process due to more motivated labour forces, less taxation, less public spending, increased consumer spending, improved service industry, and increased worldwide morale (lol).
I can agree on this.
It would be a blessing to be able to buy bitcoin and many other crypto, at a discount price. Since I think long term bitcoin is and will remain in an uptrend on a larger time scale. So any drop, in such case, can be seen as a nice discount.

I doubt maybe. That the democratic party, will let inflation be high and people feeling like shit when it comes to their money/purchasing power. So I would suspect the democratic party, to use it's influence on the interest rates. So to try to have happy people for the 4th November election.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
Im only scared of goverments shutting it down/ starting their own.
This will eventually happen
They’re already taxing it more and more which is ridiculous by itself

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Jamie Dimon coming out saying we'll see rate hiking isn't exactly making cryptos enticing. Anyone with a brain right is short bonds and looking for a long energy play in the longer term. The fed turning weirdly hawkish is going to make people want to hold cash or short risky assets, at least until there's some announcement that rate cut expectations are back in line.
Im in it for the short term. Def not holding for long

''buy bitcoin so I can get out of this soon-to-pop bubble''

genuinely everyone who thinks bitcoin will take over and replace any currency today is a legit retard, zero awarenesss of how the real world works

usd and the us are done for by 2030 so this prediction isn't that far off

''buy bitcoin so I can get out of this soon-to-pop bubble''

genuinely everyone who thinks bitcoin will take over and replace any currency today is a legit retard, zero awarenesss of how the real world works
anyone who didn't make money from bitcoin is a retard