American Uni is suifuel if not chad or rich

ikadelix

ikadelix

Iron
Life in general, but fuck man I see so many mtns with top tier sorority Stacie’s. At my college, frat life is everything. If your parents aren’t rich it’s borderline impossible to fit in with that crowd. At least I can cope with fucking bisexual women off of tinder

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteislandpill, med, Lmao and 11 others
UT Austin is basically nightmare fuel

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
UT Austin is basically nightmare fuel
Broo I can only imagine. Was actually accepted there, ended up going to a big 10 school but that’s probably even worse. At least ur school is in a bigger city so you can hit more bars and clubs when 21. Im pretty much relegated to gay ass Indy house show venues to find alt women

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Gilbert_Durandal, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
haha get rekt son

Cali colleges are legit hell. I can't wait till this shithole gets nuked by China or Russia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, AngryShortMale, Luffymaxxing and 5 others
Cope all you need is to be on some team sport and buy one of these jackets i saw it in the movies
7c7383b789e6402bbc8c1013e89e719e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Ricky212, Narcissus🥀 and 8 others
Cali colleges are legit hell. I can't wait till this shithole gets nuked by China or Russia.
American colleges are basically becoming resorts for the wealthy to send their alcoholic kids

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and 케이제이
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Broo I can only imagine. Was actually accepted there, ended up going to a big 10 school but that’s probably even worse. At least ur school is in a bigger city so you can hit more bars and clubs when 21. Im pretty much relegated to gay ass Indy house show venues to find alt women
Good luck bro big 10 schools are also nightmare difficulty

Isn't ASU even worse? Literally a party school full of rich WASP chads
Not sure tbh but Ik for a fact it’s nightmare difficulty too

now imagine being short gookcel in american t100 uni :forcedsmile: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax, romanstock and aesthetic beauty
American colleges are basically becoming resorts for the wealthy to send their alcoholic kids
Colleges have been like this for ages tbh. Chad sons are sent off to play their sports and fuck as many girls as they want. Girls are sent off to get a shitty meme degree and get pumped and dumped daily.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: romanstock, Lmao and autistic_tendencies

Idk there are niggas here who say ASU has chads but even subhumans get play there because the girls are all degenerate sluts who drink like a fish and fuck anything that moves after that

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Isn't ASU even worse? Literally a party school full of rich WASP chads
ye ASU is the pinnacle of this. One of my buddies from my hs lacrosse team actually goes there. Buddy is 5’7 and ethnic but his parents are loaded so he joined a frat. Life mogging me rn

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Idk there are niggas here who say ASU has chads but even subhumans get play there because the girls are all degenerate sluts who drink like a fish and fuck anything that moves after that
Imo diff between asu and UT is the women at UT are less slutty and more intelligent so it’s kinda harder u need to fit a archetype to slay

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and Jason Voorhees
As long as you are nt and in a frat you would get plenty of ass there I’ve seen it firsthand

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, aesthetic beauty and Jason Voorhees
Need to be
Chad
Rich
Or NT

Colleges have been like this for ages tbh. Chad sons are sent off to play their sports and fuck as many girls as they want. Girls are sent off to get a shitty meme degree and get pumped and dumped daily.
Honestly the sports aspect is overhyped. The collegiate athletes at my school are pretty chill and stick to themselves mostly bc they are busy with practice.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이, FaceandBBC and aesthetic beauty
Need to be
Chad
Rich
Or NT
Eh being nt is good for finding a wholesome friend group/gf but not enough if you want to slay here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and try2beme
Life in general, but fuck man I see so many mtns with top tier sorority Stacie’s. At my college, frat life is everything. If your parents aren’t rich it’s borderline impossible to fit in with that crowd. At least I can cope with fucking bisexual women off of tinder
yup.

Imo diff between asu and UT is the women at UT are less slutty and more intelligent so it’s kinda harder u need to fit a archetype to slay
I feel like i would have Slayed hard in america those american girls are all sluts for tall big framed med jocks

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Honestly the sports aspect is overhyped. The collegiate athletes at my school are pretty chill and stick to themselves mostly bc they are busy with practice.
This. They still get hoes tho.

uni is a suifuel itself nji

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
I bet the gook whores there are exclusively white. Hell even the sand nigher white wannabe Persians prolly beg to fuck whites. East coast is more chill though. Way more diverse and not as cucked as Cali.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock and 케이제이

UT has a lot of Asians no? My school is one of the top business programs in the country so we are pretty much run by jews

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and tombradylover
I feel like i would have Slayed hard in america those american girls are all sluts for tall big framed med jocks
U wouldn’t be incel but u wouldn’t compete against the best of the best sorry bhai

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and 케이제이
UT has a lot of Asians no? My school is one of the top business programs in the country so we are pretty much run by jews
It does have a lot of Asians but it’s mainly white rich girls. Lifefuel If ur really goodlooking

U wouldn’t be incel but u wouldn’t compete against the best of the best sorry bhai
I would have probably played football if i was Born in america so football team 6'4" htn and probably roided i think i would have lived the Slayer lifestyle

I bet the gook whores there are exclusively white.
They are and it's not shocking since WMAF is the most common interracial couple.
East coast is more chill though. Way more diverse and not as cucked as Cali.
I do believe East coast is more chill and mature than the west, but you're wrong about the diversity part. There are so many immigrants (mainly mexicans) here in the west it's unbelievable and there's plenty more of them coming.

I would have probably played football if i was Born in america so football team 6'4" htn and probably roided i think i would have lived the Slayer lifestyle
Ur not 6’4. If u were then yes u would slay

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and aesthetic beauty
Do you play sports now? Playing d1 football is incredibly hard to make it
Nah, I couldn't make it. The people I knew who were 4-5 stars or D1 got so many hoes. Even in highschool.

Do you play sports now? Playing d1 football is incredibly hard to make it
No Need to make d1 i would have gone to some lower ranked team

As long as you are nt and in a frat you would get plenty of ass there I’ve seen it firsthand
The grass is on the greener side mentality hits hard. To third worlders many think that their 5'6 skinny wristcel subhuman cousin is living the 'dream' in the US when that nigga is rotting in his room all day JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Lmao, shabby890 and 4 others
Why so many niggas on this forum get accepted to top 10 universities while I'm at a local commuter school ???

Why so many niggas on this forum get accepted to top 10 universities while I'm at a local commuter school ???
No Need to make d1 i would have gone to some lower ranked team
Going to a lower ranked team = shitty school in the middle of nowhere with genetically inferior females. It’s either d1 or rope if you want to go down the athlete path in America

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Going to a lower ranked team = shitty school in the middle of nowhere with genetically inferior females. It’s either d1 or rope if you want to go down the athlete path in America
Whatever Bro, beggars can't be choosers. You are here crying about the slayers talking about "genetically inferior females" lol

They are and it's not shocking since WMAF is the most common interracial couple.

I do believe East coast is more chill and mature than the west, but you're wrong about the diversity part. There are so many immigrants (mainly mexicans) here in the west it's unbelievable and there's plenty more of them coming.
Yeah ur beaners are just Mexican. The beaners here are a different melting pot of spicks: Mexican, puerto spican, domininiggers, Peru, Brazilian etc.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
The grass is on the greener side mentality hits hard. To third worlders many think that their 5'6 skinny wristcel subhuman cousin is living the 'dream' in the US when that nigga is rotting in his room all day JFL
I legit feel bad.. plenty of international students from SEA come here. Even if they are 6’4 and rich no white women will even talk to them. Most Indians stick to themselves

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger, autistic_tendencies and Jason Voorhees
I legit feel bad.. plenty of international students from SEA come here. Even if they are 6’4 and rich no white women will even talk to them. Most Indians stick to themselves
Cope

Whatever Bro, beggars can't be choosers. You are here crying about the slayers talking about "genetically inferior females" lol
Nah I’m saying I would honestly rather be in my situation than go to a shitty division II school on athletic scholarship. You would have no time for going out and not even get the prestige/NIL deals from being a popular athlete since no one watches or attends their games

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and PrinceofDarkness
Nah I’m saying I would honestly rather be in my situation than go to a shitty division II school on athletic scholarship. You would have no time for going out and not even get the prestige/NIL deals from being a popular athlete since no one watches or attends their games
Yeah if you want to go pro d1 or nothing if your really good you can go through d2 but it was very rare back in the day and now u can practically become a highlight reel through many social media platforms it’s impossible to not be found.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and aesthetic beauty
When Tom Brady was in Michigan he wasn't slaying anything like people imagine. His coaches say he never even had a gf while he was there. He was busy practicing but that wasn't all in vain. He is a GOAT now.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Who cares playing football Is funnier than going in some sweaty overcrowded club and they still slay pussy

This footballer player jock guy I knew was talking about how the women just go after the biggest guy

• +1
Reactions: the BULL