American Uni is suifuel if not chad or rich

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and the BULL
Who cares playing football Is funnier than going in some sweaty overcrowded club and they still slay pussy
yeah it’s fun but American football at the college level is insanely hard on the body. The chance that you go pro in it is borderline impossible, so once their last year of eligibility runs out they are left with no compensation but cte and fucked up joints

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
This footballer player jock guy I knew was talking about how the women just go after the biggest guy
Feminine dimorphic women go for big masculine ogres with beards. Only lgtbq+, Pink hair girls and masculine ltbs go for skinny prettyboy manlets

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger and autistic_tendencies
yeah it’s fun but American football at the college level is insanely hard on the body. The chance that you go pro in it is borderline impossible, so once their last year of eligibility runs out they are left with no compensation but cte and fucked up joints
You quit at 23 you don't end up with CTE. After that you Just become a PE teacher and live a chill Life.

You quit at 23 you don't end up with CTE. After that you Just become a PE teacher and live a chill Life.
Cte starts as early as middle school with full contact. Good luck getting any pussy with 30k American teacher salary for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이, Lmao, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
Cte starts as early as middle school with full contact. Good luck getting any pussy with 30k American teacher salary for the rest of your life
But but money is cope

Pussy getting Is based on looks not salary

But but money is cope
Only unemployed Is bad because you can't afford car gas own Place so cannot slay even If gl, besides that it's about looks. Looks Is so much more than girls, it's about looking in the mirror and getting a dopamine rush. So yeah Money Is cope unless you aren't the son of a drug lord and can afford to LDAR for the rest of your life

eh some of these dudes use their athlete status as chads to dominate in other fields like real estate or sales where "mogging/intimidating" the buyer and competition matter. Then there's coaching within colleges and tons of sports jobs not just hs coach.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ikadelix
The grass is on the greener side mentality hits hard. To third worlders many think that their 5'6 skinny wristcel subhuman cousin is living the 'dream' in the US when that nigga is rotting in his room all day JFL
You’ve expressed the exact opposite sentiment so many times. Make up your mind already nigga…

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You’ve expressed the exact opposite sentiment so many times. Make up your mind already nigga…
Don't take my posts to seriously bhai. I mostly come here to pass my time.

• WTF
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
@the BULL is the biggest campus slayer

eh some of these dudes use their athlete status as chads to dominate in other fields like real estate or sales where "mogging/intimidating" the buyer and competition matter. Then there's coaching within colleges and tons of sports jobs not just hs coach.
Alot become personal trainers.

I’m never touching uni

Idk how I will get a job

Texas girls are hot tho

Go to an easier area and find a poor white hoe ☝️👺
I don’t need to go anywhere. The competition is tuff tho for sure

Life in general, but fuck man I see so many mtns with top tier sorority Stacie’s. At my college, frat life is everything. If your parents aren’t rich it’s borderline impossible to fit in with that crowd. At least I can cope with fucking bisexual women off of tinder

i have friends in my fraternity that are not rich by any means, its def easier if ur rich and parents pay for it, but theres quite a few that work to pay for it and fit in just fine

i have friends in my fraternity that are not rich by any means, its def easier if ur rich and parents pay for it, but theres quite a few that work to pay for it and fit in just fine
fair point, I definitely know a few people like that as well. Greek culture at my school is massive though, and pretty much encapsulates the entire party scene. Most of the top frats are rich chad only I’m afraid, but I’m sure in some of the lesser ones it becomes slightly more diverse.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
fair point, I definitely know a few people like that as well. Greek culture at my school is massive though, and pretty much encapsulates the entire party scene. Most of the top frats are rich chad only I’m afraid, but I’m sure in some of the lesser ones it becomes slightly more diverse.

you'd be surprised, I go to an SEC, frat life school as well and my frat is one of the top tiers too. I mean you can somewhat fake being wealthy its generally hard to tell so you can always larp a bit and put on a mask

you'd be surprised, I go to an SEC, frat life school as well and my frat is one of the top tiers too. I mean you can somewhat fake being wealthy its generally hard to tell so you can always larp a bit and put on a mask
Bro why tf are you on here? I would assume going to a top frat in sec = conveyer belt of foids

Bro why tf are you on here? I would assume going to a top frat in sec = conveyer belt of foids

i had to fake NTness a lot tbh, although pledging did in turn make me more NT but im back to how i was before again now.

yeah slaying is extremely easy but my autistic personality makes me not enjoy it at all and feel worse if anything when I go along with it, getting attention from the women feels good but actually going through with slaying just makes me realize how easy it is even for ugly guys to sleep with any of these slutty western women, so im mostly on here to just maximize everything i can and look for the highest looksmatch ltr possible

i have been minimizing going out clubbing for example and going to the library more often instead in hopes of finding cute girls that arent sluts

masquerading as nt in a frat while maintaining a
i had to fake NTness a lot tbh, although pledging did in turn make me more NT but im back to how i was before again now.

yeah slaying is extremely easy but my autistic personality makes me not enjoy it at all and feel worse if anything when I go along with it, getting attention from the women feels good but actually going through with slaying just makes me realize how easy it is even for ugly guys to sleep with any of these slutty western women, so im mostly on here to just maximize everything i can and look for the highest looksmatch ltr possible

i have been minimizing going out clubbing for example and going to the library more often instead in hopes of finding cute girls that arent sluts
interesting. I’ve been on a similar journey honestly, hookup culture ain’t it in terms of fulfillment. Finding something more long term with an attractive intelligent woman is much more of a goal. Was in a relationship last year with someone who was perfect for me, giga Iq pawg but my horny freshman brain wanted to explore my other options after finally ascending after hs. Got into another relationship with a rich mtb who was also rlly cool, but ended up cheating on her and ruining that too. Slaying ain’t it, if you find someone worth keeping around then be the best bf you can be honestly.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and dragomaxxer

Mirin your ability to masquerade though, I tried rushing sort of half-assedly to a mid tier frat last year and got no bid. Granted at the time I was sort of nichemaxxed as a fashion mf but still I could barely relate to any of those Mfs.

masquerading as nt in a frat while maintaining a

interesting. I’ve been on a similar journey honestly, hookup culture ain’t it in terms of fulfillment. Finding something more long term with an attractive intelligent woman is much more of a goal. Was in a relationship last year with someone who was perfect for me, giga Iq pawg but my horny freshman brain wanted to explore my other options after finally ascending after hs. Got into another relationship with a rich mtb who was also rlly cool, but ended up cheating on her and ruining that too. Slaying ain’t it, if you find someone worth keeping around then be the best bf you can be honestly.

yep exactly, the people in here would realize how easy it is to have a high body count even for LTN's if they went out more. Most of my LTN friends have higher body counts than me by a wide margin. This is mostly because they see the slaying as an ego boost or way to tell themselves they can pull or are good looking, but for me the more i see this the less it makes me care about slaying because its clear that it is not a good metric for knowing my self worth or how good looking I am.

My value of how goodlooking or how high my smv is, is much better reflected by a singular very good looking girl being interested in me than by these retards increasing their body count by 5 through 5 fat LTB's

LTR with stacy is everything

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ikadelix
yep exactly, the people in here would realize how easy it is to have a high body count even for LTN's if they went out more. Most of my LTN friends have higher body counts than me by a wide margin. This is mostly because they see the slaying as an ego boost or way to tell themselves they can pull or are good looking, but for me the more i see this the less it makes me care about slaying because its clear that it is not a good metric for knowing my self worth or how good looking I am.

My value of how goodlooking or how high my smv is, is much better reflected by a singular very good looking girl being interested in me than by these retards increasing their body count by 5 through 5 fat LTB's

LTR with stacy is everything
Exactly. Up until a few months ago I was legit obsessed with adding numbers to my body count, only to realize it’s completely trivial. More .org users should adopt this mindset, if only they could lose their v cards first. The one benefit of being single is it’s easier to looksmax, in my experience being in a ltr lowers motivation to improve looks tremendously

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and dragomaxxer
Mirin your ability to masquerade though, I tried rushing sort of half-assedly to a mid tier frat last year and got no bid. Granted at the time I was sort of nichemaxxed as a fashion mf but still I could barely relate to any of those Mfs.

I've always masqueraded quite a bit so it wasn't that difficult, ive always liked extremely nerdy shit since like 4 years old, I started collecting manga and drawing anime when I was 7 for example and got made fun of for it, but since I have the typical "chad" high school pheno it makes masquerading easier since people aren't expecting me to act autistic to begin with, its extremely exhausting though and one of the main reasons i dont like hanging out as much. can only be my true self around a select few that know how autistic I am.

I coped with gym a lot in highschool for example to help with my masquerading, that instantly made it extremly easy to rush because the brothers would ask about gym and PR's etc, its def harder if ur fashionmaxxed because of the nature of fraternities.

even before gym i still didnt look like the typical retard to watch hentai or anything so i got very lucky honestly

, the muscles alone will make rushing 10x easier and pledging as well

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Exactly. Up until a few months ago I was legit obsessed with adding numbers to my body count, only to realize it’s completely trivial. More .org users should adopt this mindset, if only they could lose their v cards first. The one benefit of being single is it’s easier to looksmax, in my experience being in a ltr lowers motivation to improve looks tremendously

Yeah after losing your virginity and getting to a body count of like 4 or above its honestly more important to LTR to gain experience and not become completely brainrotted.

I agree with the LTR lowering motivation aspect, but with the way i look at it now if I strive to get the best looking gf possible it will incentivise me to mantain my looks or make them even better to make sure she stays loyal at all times

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ikadelix
I've always masqueraded quite a bit so it wasn't that difficult, ive always liked extremely nerdy shit since like 4 years old, I started collecting manga and drawing anime when I was 7 for example and got made fun of for it, but since I have the typical "chad" high school pheno it makes masquerading easier since people aren't expecting me to act autistic to begin with, its extremely exhausting though and one of the main reasons i dont like hanging out as much. can only be my true self around a select few that know how autistic I am.

I coped with gym a lot in highschool for example to help with my masquerading, that instantly made it extremly easy to rush because the brothers would ask about gym and PR's etc, its def harder if ur fashionmaxxed because of the nature of fraternities.

even before gym i still didnt look like the typical retard to watch hentai or anything so i got very lucky honestly

View attachment 2768737View attachment 2768740, the muscles alone will make rushing 10x easier and pledging as well
Bro we are the same, although my pheno is fs more odd and striking to people. I think I would stick out especially at a sec school would be completely over but I do well in my niche. Being fairly gymmaxxed and tall while also having giga autistic online interest is such a weird experience, but finding a foid who appreciates your autist side is perfect for mfkas like you and I

• +1
Bro we are the same, although my pheno is fs more odd and striking to people. I think I would stick out especially at a sec school would be completely over but I do well in my niche. Being fairly gymmaxxed and tall while also having giga autistic online interest is such a weird experience, but finding a foid who appreciates your autist side is perfect for mfkas like you and I

yeah my first ltr was a gamer type girl with rich parents and normal looking, those type of girls are best for people like us since they are very relatable and are less likely to cheat since they are also normally not fully NT.

the problem with these girls though is that they normally come with hella baggage/trauma

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yeah my first ltr was a gamer type girl with rich parents and normal looking, those type of girls are best for people like us since they are very relatable and are less likely to cheat since they are also normally not fully NT.

the problem with these girls though is that they normally come with hella baggage/trauma
Honestly, I think the key is looking for more intelligent/ambitious type women. Recently I’ve been seeing a few literature major types (jfl) but if they are attractive and intelligent, it’s sm better than trying conversate with braindead serority women. They are overall sm more tolerable, plus your offspring will inherent more iq. You have the right idea by looking in the library

• +1
Honestly, I think the key is looking for more intelligent/ambitious type women. Recently I’ve been seeing a few literature major types (jfl) but if they are attractive and intelligent, it’s sm better than trying conversate with braindead serority women. They are overall sm more tolerable, plus your offspring will inherent more iq. You have the right idea by looking in the library

The problem with that for me is that at my school all the intelligent girls in my major which is Tech related is full of subhuman girls, all either indian or femcel girls that borderline look worse than incel guys, I should have been smart and gone to a school with a lot of wasians since i find them attractive and are often 10x more goal oriented, should have gone to georgia tech would have def had a very good looking asian gf there by now fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: ikadelix
The problem with that for me is that at my school all the intelligent girls in my major which is Tech related is full of subhuman girls, all either indian or femcel girls that borderline look worse than incel guys, I should have been smart and gone to a school with a lot of wasians since i find them attractive and are often 10x more goal oriented, should have gone to georgia tech would have def had a very good looking asian gf there by now fuck
Bro this but I wish I went somewhere on the east coast. I really don’t understand the Asian hate on this site. Northeast is ripe with cute career oriented Asian girls

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and dragomaxxer
Just nichemaxx. Buy earrings grow your hair out and it’s impossible not to bag at least one dyed hair foid
im nichemaxxed and invisible

• So Sad
Reactions: ikadelix

What kind of trauma?

Squishy squishy stem gf

• +1
Life in general, but fuck man I see so many mtns with top tier sorority Stacie’s. At my college, frat life is everything. If your parents aren’t rich it’s borderline impossible to fit in with that crowd. At least I can cope with fucking bisexual women off of tinder
Just be Chad it’s easy

Nightmarefuel too