American Women who "Exoticmaxx"

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Ever noticed on instagram profiles and dating app bios, you see some american women putting nationalities in their bios. "Brazilian, Irish, Cuban, Lebanese, Pakistani, blah blah blah". They usually list like 2-3 with the flags of those countries as if they're of that nationality. Most of these women are not recent migrants and literally have never been to any of the countries they're claiming lol. In fact, if they were to go to these countries, they'd get culture shock from how different american culture is to these other cultures, especially these girls claiming these middle eastern countries, LOL. They are doing it to exoticmaxx and stand out from other american women. Meanwhile, they do the same basic shit as any other american girl. But dudes prob eat this shit up thinking they're getting someone special.

It would be like me, a black american dude, claiming some fucking west african country, despite me never being there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Warlow, nastynas and 14 others
women are dumb water is wet

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, eyelidcel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Damn I thought they meant they are mixed race or something. I see many white girls putting these flags never understood the meaning behind it.

Damn I thought they meant they are mixed race or something. I see many white girls putting these flags never understood the meaning behind it.
virtue signalling

Nope. They legit think they're connected to the countries. They think they're special because their great great grandfather who was Brazilian married a white american woman or their great grandma on their mom's side who was irish came to america and married a mexican man or some shit. I'm mixed too from ancestry. I have japanese blood, native american blood, and even irish blood.. on top of my dad being jamaican. I claim none of these nations :lul:. Doesn't mean fuck shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, turkproducer, Chadeep and 1 other person
I saw a pale white American girl claim she’s black because her dad played basketball

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, nastynas, Looks234 and 9 others
jfl at foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Nope. They legit think they're connected to the countries. They think they're special because their great great grandfather who was Brazilian married a white american woman or their great grandma on their mom's side who was irish came to america and married a mexican man or some shit. I'm mixed too from ancestry. I have japanese blood, native american blood, and even irish blood.. on top of my dad being jamaican. I claim none of these nations :lul:. Doesn't mean fuck shit.
I'm actually mixed so i'm tired of these girls capping it makes it so there's no value to when I actually tell people my ethnicity

just another symptom of the anti white degen culture we live in

imagine women LOL

• +1
somehow every black bitch claims "I'm native american" lol.

I have a black cousin who is 1 percent Pilipino would love to hear that story. was probably 7 generations ago though

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 12234
Let them claim what they want. Better than being an average gringo

somehow every black bitch claims "I'm native american" lol.

I have a black cousin who is 1 percent Pilipino would love to hear that story. was probably 7 generations ago though
Black bitches be like

“I’m Irish, Native American and a little Haitian”

C742C0BA A6D0 47A4 B73D A1E93D01C7D5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, nastynas, eyelidcel and 1 other person
women will do anything for attention vol. 123125123912931287971238

• +1
@thecel bring up the gook gang bro

Makes you look more interesting and exotic

• +1