America's Got Talent Korean Magician got American girls to thirst over him

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice

Per usual, just read the comment section of the youtube video.Nothing much to be said. Also his voice is deeper than "oh heil Hitler" retards :lul::lul:

@Predeterminism would shoot up a school just to look partially like him :ROFLMAO: Along with @Zer0/∞ @AryanHarmony @Curry Suicide @CurrycelManlet

Too easy. @Truecel14 @Xangsane @Vietnam @Cheesyrumble @Username Required @pur3e @Stopping@Nothing19 @LsdLand @alphamaxxxx @Hero of the Imperium @Tinydragon98 @Chinacurry @traveler @alphaeuss2

Also his teeth are healthy looking while most whites have brittle teeth or fake vaneers :ROFLMAO::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Stopping@Nothing19, Cheesyrumble and 4 others
Damn what did you do that gooks keep making threads to roast you @Predeterminism :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 20618
chang

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

Per usual, just read the comment section of the youtube video.Nothing much to be said. Also his voice is deeper than "oh heil Hitler" retards :lul::lul:

@Predeterminism would shoot up a school just to look partially like him :ROFLMAO: Along with @Zer0/∞ @AryanHarmony @Curry Suicide @CurrycelManlet

Too easy. @Truecel14 @Xangsane @Vietnam @Cheesyrumble @Username Required @pur3e @Stopping@Nothing19 @LsdLand @alphamaxxxx @Hero of the Imperium @Tinydragon98 @Chinacurry @traveler @alphaeuss2

Also his teeth are healthy looking while most whites have brittle teeth or fake vaneers :ROFLMAO::lul:

Why the fuck am I only the curry list I literally proved I am white a dozen times

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Cheesyrumble
OP doxxed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and rand anon
mirin talent

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Why the fuck am I only the curry list I literally proved I am white a dozen times
Do you also have skincancer and wasted it all on treatment? Therefore you cant afford ur pills for ur mental disorder? Why do whites look like they are 40 when they are only in their early 20s? :ROFLMAO: Wrinkle, lack of elasticity, and Sun allergies.

Do you also have skincancer and wasted it all on treatment? Therefore you cant afford ur pills for ur mental disorder? Why do whites look like they are 40 when they are only in their early 20s? :ROFLMAO: Wrinkle, lack of elasticity, and Sun allergies.
Its a horrible camera plus bad lighting and my hair was a mess i'm going to take a better one later today

And shitskins opinions arent even considered. You have no room to talk shitskin. Get it? cause yall BMI is way above the healthy mark therefore ur fatass cover the whole room :lul::feelswhy::feelswhy: fucking stench like shit... probably emitting from ur skins

Its a horrible camera plus bad lighting and my hair was a mess i'm going to take a better one later today
so you cant afford a tech with a good camera? Damn. Sad. You also live in the trailers?

so you cant afford a tech with a good camera? Damn. Sad. You also live in the trailers?
No its not that. I got a webcam somewhere I just have to find it, otherwise I can borrow someones phone. Jfl I haven't owned a smart phone for 17 months now and i'd never go back to using one.

No its not that. I got a webcam somewhere I just have to find it, otherwise I can borrow someones phone. Jfl I haven't owned a smart phone for 17 months now and i'd never go back to using one.
bro im trying to be mean to you but you seem to be nice about it. Feels bad. Have a good night brotha :LOL: dont be like @Predeterminism or ill show u the truth which will most likely cause u to start taking pills. Literally. Ask @Curry Suicide. @Predeterminism admitted to it too but somewhere he got the retardness to talk shit back lol. hes quiet again tho

bro im trying to be mean to you but you seem to be nice about it. Feels bad. Have a good night brotha :LOL: dont be like @Predeterminism or ill show u the truth which will most likely cause u to start taking pills. Literally. Ask @Curry Suicide. @Predeterminism admitted to it too but somewhere he got the retardness to talk shit back lol. hes quiet again tho
Alright thanks bro. Can't wait to prove i'm not a shitskin

Alright thanks bro. Can't wait to prove i'm not a shitskin
no i know that u are white lol. @Predeterminism is a skincancer patient. I came to this forum to make fun of cumskins and shitskins lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
I thought I already sent this apparently not

Attachments

• 3016763_ethniclarperwhite (1).jpg
    3016763_ethniclarperwhite (1).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
  • a20-a10 eyes.jpg
    a20-a10 eyes.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
I thought I already sent this apparently not
yeah man i never mistaken you as a shitskin lol. @Predeterminism is also a a turtlechin whitey

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
He's GL, so why post ???

He's GL, so why post ???
so that @Predeterminism @Zer0/∞ @Curry Suicide @Currycel garbage and other shitskins and cumskins can read the comment section of the video. His other AGT vid has way more views and more thirsty comments:lul:

Dnrd or watch

so that @Predeterminism @Zer0/∞ @Curry Suicide @Currycel garbage and other shitskins and cumskins can read the comment section of the video. His other AGT vid has way more views and more thirsty comments:lul:
I mean sure, but do u really think those guys think race is a bigger factor than looks, in the west???

Maybe I'm dumb but I thought people here were smarter than that

I mean sure, but do u really think those guys think race is a bigger factor than looks, in the west???

Maybe I'm dumb but I thought people here were smarter than that
oh they really do. Thats why i joined this forum to begin with. To make fun of these fags :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry