Girls go wild after finding Korean Tinder On TikTok comments. Thoughts?

It’s crazy recently how much Korean shit is being shoved in our face, even with the most sexy man being some twink subhuman Korean. It’s so obvious they’re pushing this agenda hard

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
they are coping. A normie korean now has the same value as a white chad. Literally. Check my other threads jfl
a korean normie being on the same level as a white chad is a hell of a stretch, But I do agree with good looking asian men having very good appeal to young woman, Also the difference with any other race of chad vs White chad, is that white chad has universal appeal

It’s crazy recently how much Korean shit is being shoved in our face, even with the most sexy man being some twink subhuman Korean. It’s so obvious they’re pushing this agenda hard
Ur wrong if you think an agenda is being pushed from the shadows like what the jews do in the west. I'm pretty sure jews hate Gooks more than any other race for some reason. There hasn't been a more desexualized phenotype in hollywood more than east Asian men.

All it took was 5 years of visibility from east Asian media to change the tastes of zoomer girls. All we chinks needed was 5 years in the spotlight. That's the power of prettyboy changs tbh.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and gymmaxedhorse
if you think its wonky thats fine but, its what the women say and act on that matters not what other men say
I am paraphrasing what the tiktok said bud. I have no idea what these korean men look like in person jfl.

Ur wrong if you think an agenda is being pushed from the shadows like what the jews do in the west. I'm pretty sure jews hate Gooks more than any other race for some reason. There hasn't been a more desexualized phenotype in hollywood more than east Asian men.

All it took was 5 years of visibility from east Asian media to change the tastes of zoomer girls. All we chinks needed was 5 years in the spotlight. That's the power of prettyboy changs tbh.
There's some good looking chinks but just LOL if you think a pretty boy chang is beating a maesthetic tyrone or chad

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
There's some good looking chinks but just LOL if you think a pretty boy chang is beating a maesthetic tyrone or chad
They definitely can beat tyrones and chad. Changs are on the same level. And if u think about it, changs are number one in just the amount of women simping for them. East Asia is 99% asian no matter how many muh JBW posters are on here.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and gymmaxedhorse
south korea is blackpilled on looks

niggas tagging his entire apartment complex

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and traveler
just approach as a ethnic theory is legit

ricecel cope thread #23144553

sorry for the belated response 😕

Now that the Jews maxxed out niglet SMV the most they could, they are gonna start pushing Koreans hence why young foids somehow know about K Pop
When will the Jews start shilling for us Indians!? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: