Mr.cope

Life ends at 18

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, bruhcel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 17 others
What exactly did he do?

What is this?

He got fillers and something done to his orbitals he said what he did in one of his threads
im pretty sure he has done rhino too

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
More like

19 years old on the left 31 on the right

6yutyjhyhj

2 rhinos, lower lid retraction,chin filler, tan, hair, latisse for eyebrow density, eyebrow dye

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, Central Cee, Deleted member 15099 and 49 others
He still had compact midface, over if you don't have a good base.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, Biiyo03 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, Norwooder, 5'8manlet and 11 others
how u got these hollow cheeks

Just weight loss, never had any work done with cheekbones.

Dropping to low BF is literally the most dramatic looksmax you can do

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Glacier, chosen-one and 23 others
Wow those some good results from Latisse, maybe I should get some of that stuff

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
your rhino is very good. did you spend long planning it and give the surgeon morphs before hand?

This was over 10 years ago, I didnt know shit bro, I literally just google searched Plastic surgeons in my area and went to the first google search result. In the consultation I was just like My nose is big I don't like it and hes like Yea I'll make it better.

That was it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chosen-one, Jarate, Deleted member 11604 and 17 others
This was over 10 years ago, I didnt know shit bro, I literally just google searched Plastic surgeons in my area and went to the first google search result. In the consultation I was just like My nose is big I don't like it and hes like Yea I'll make it better.

That was it
Must’ve had a blackpilled surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Nigga just dyed his eyebrows and lost weight and he looks like a mm. That's the power of having compact midface.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Norwooder, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
Nigga just dyed his eyebrows and lost weight and he looks like a mm. That's the power of having compact midface.
Tbh if your midface isn’t compact it’s over unless you get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Amnesia

For real tho, compact midface is so important

It DEFINITELY works for eyelashes, I used it on mine and it really did make them longer and denser, good stuff. For eye BROWS though there are reports with mixed results. Seems to work for brows too for some ppl and not so much for others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Deleted member 2661

That was it
Lol you lucked out hard man.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 2846
For real tho, compact midface is so important
You can NEVER look good in still pics with long midface. Your only hope is motion.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and EthnicelAscension
How often do you have to dye eyebrows?

Like every 10-14 days

Just For Men Beard dye, darkest brown. 3 and a half minutes on and then wash it off in shower. Not a big deal, works well. One box of that Just for Men lasts like half a year

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Darkstrand, Administrator and 1 other person
lower lid retraction is invasive surgery to better increase the tilt of lower lids
oh, I was wondering what that did. probably had a noticable effect too

lower lid retraction is invasive surgery to better increase the tilt of lower lids
Whats the story with the avi/pfp? It looks like you but with darker hair/blue eyes and darker eyelids lmao.

Didn’t you get buccal fat removal aswell?

Dont.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Whats the story with the avi/pfp? It looks like you but with darker hair/blue eyes and darker eyelids lmao.

Just some rando MM in this music vid, prob my first "man crush" I ever had so it is what it is

Guy on the far left in this vid

• Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Absolute lifefuel.
What did you do for your hair exactly?

Just grew it out, almost always rocked a buzzcut my life till recently, SUCH A HORRIBLE MISTAKE
How often are you doing chin filler

Every 2 years, fillers last a lot longer than the advertised time range, no doubt cause they want you to spend more money with more regular fills

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and MiroslavBulldosex
don’t act like any pajeet with a compact midface on here could do those things and expect the same lol

he also had solid bone structure, is white white, good hair/hairline, good ipd and harmony in general

Where did you have your lower lid retraction done? And I’m assuming you like the results but how dramatic of a change was it?

what bodyfat did you get to, to look like the after?

I’m at like 13% I think and only have hollow cheeks in specific lighting

don’t act like any pajeet with a compact midface on here could do those things and expect the same lol

he also had solid bone structure, is white white, good hair/hairline, good ipd and harmony in general
Ofc he has other good features, I'm just saying that he would look 10 times worse with long midface

Where did you have your lower lid retraction done? And I’m assuming you like the results but how dramatic of a change was it?

This was my surgeon

@Mr.cope
@EthnicelAscension

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Mr.cope
I need that rhino so bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846