Amnesia before looksmaxxing if you were wondering

Rhino lifefuel
Rhino lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
This was over 10 years ago, I didnt know shit bro, I literally just google searched Plastic surgeons in my area and went to the first google search result. In the consultation I was just like My nose is big I don't like it and hes like Yea I'll make it better.

That was it

Rofl.

The amount of time, effort, energy, money we put into surgeries.

I bet just like businesses, the really good surgeons are the ones you don't hear about. It's just all word of mouth.

They don't need to spend a ton on marketing/advertising.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Rofl.

The amount of time, effort, energy, money we put into surgeries.

I bet just like businesses, the really good surgeons are the ones you don't hear about. It's just all word of mouth.

They don't need to spend a ton on marketing/advertising.
yeah honestly i wouldn’t be surprised if, the kind of surgeon that worked on Bella Hadid for example, only worked with the elite

People like Eppley are such a meme. His name goes around a lot because of marketing and his lack of ethics

he had a good maxilla to begin with

Now I wonder how much/little his life has changed. Night and day difference? No change with Girls? He could be the ultimate living proof of the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and TopzCat1
Now I wonder how much/little his life has changed. Night and day difference? No change with Girls? He could be the ultimate living proof of the blackpill
big difference

he had some of the most cortisol inducing stories ever on lookism

I think he was pretty gl before, but he had a gigachad brother so he had to experience the contrast

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 2846 and LowTierNormie
Do you recommand lower eye lids retraction surgery ? This is one of the surgery I wanna do first with filler (cheekbone, upper eyelids, brow ridge)
I have the B eyes but less (mostly my right eye my left eye is fine)

Attachments

• 57C25735-0195-43DD-9040-6EA93BAEA90D.jpeg
    57C25735-0195-43DD-9040-6EA93BAEA90D.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and TopzCat1
More like

19 years old on the left 31 on the right

View attachment 224600

2 rhinos, lower lid retraction,chin filler, tan, hair, latisse for eyebrow density, eyebrow dye

How was the lower lid retraction? Which procedure it was? Canthoplasty or canthopexy alone? and how long was the swelling/bruises?

How was the lower lid retraction? Which procedure it was? Canthoplasty or canthopexy alone? and how long was the swelling/bruises?

It was just pexy. It was done at the same time as my rhino so my entire face looked like I had been in a fist fight, black eyes and major swelling under and around my midface overall. I don't know how much was just from the canthopexy.
Do you recommand lower eye lids retraction surgery ? This is one of the surgery I wanna do first with filler (cheekbone, upper eyelids, brow ridge)
I have the B eyes but less (most my right eye my left eye is fine)

Yes I recommend it, Taban has some good results with his eye surgeries (I did not go to Taban myself for mine though)

Eight-1.jpg

Night and day, from using hookers to getting women offering me expensive alcohol to party with them. Looks are everything

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Golden Glass, Repzta and 1 other person
big difference

he had some of the most cortisol inducing stories ever on lookism

I think he was pretty gl before, but he had a gigachad brother so he had to experience the contrast
link mane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This was my surgeon

@Mr.cope
@EthnicelAscension

Can you show us a close up pic of your eye area before and after lower eyelid Retraction? Did you have roundish lower eyelid or actual white area under pupils?

• +1
Why in the hell does someone so fucking beautiful who gets to bang multiple hot girls every week want to hang out in an incel-ridden shithole like a looksmaxxing forum?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Eren, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
More like

View attachment 224600

2 rhinos, lower lid retraction,chin filler, tan, hair, latisse for eyebrow density, eyebrow dye
Yo Amnesia what was your bf% difference in these 2 photos?

• +1
Just weight loss, never had any work done with cheekbones.

Dropping to low BF is literally the most dramatic looksmax you can do
You look fucking amazing dude. If I'm skinny fat, will dropping to 10% remove my chubby cheeks? EVERY DAY I'm consistently told I look 16. I get asked what high school I go to every day by customers at work. I need to change something.

• +1
Are you 31 now?

• +1
Just weight loss, never had any work done with cheekbones.

Dropping to low BF is literally the most dramatic looksmax you can do
I'm interested in this part. Problem is that even with weight loss i still feel like my cheeks look chubby? I'm considering surgery or cheek work at this point cuz i think i just dont have the bone mass

It was just pexy. It was done at the same time as my rhino so my entire face looked like I had been in a fist fight, black eyes and major swelling under and around my midface overall. I don't know how much was just from the canthopexy.

Yes I recommend it, Taban has some good results with his eye surgeries (I did not go to Taban myself for mine though)

Eight-1.jpg

Night and day, from using hookers to getting women offering me expensive alcohol to party with them. Looks are everything
@Amnesia could you please link your rhino surgeon? your after result is lifefuel

More like

View attachment 224600

what was wrong with the first rhino? I just had one and despite the swelling im starting to think I didn't fully appreciate the structural implications and delicateness of some of the changes I had made.