Amnesia expansively proves that promiscuous women require you to demonstrate looks congruency

Online personality is your true unfiltered thoughts imo, irl you are forced to act NT

UNLESS you have the delivery to speak your mind irl too - but it requires both finesse and to a certain degree looks

You can be average but have great fashion and charisma and say what your real thoughts are on things

It just gets tiring to constantly have to finesse the way you say things though - which is why being NT is always a good base to have

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and FailedNormieManlet
Well when I was in America I gotta say I cannot remember the girls being like this at all. I had to bring decent conversation.

You really spoke about face and surgeries the entire time and got pussy? You didn't even entertain their ramblings?

I'm sure you're exaggerating.

At the beginning of the meeting we just had shit tier small-talk usually. But even here I was as autistic and passive as possible.

Once a girl made a comment about my face I started talkin about surgery usually. This lasted through the initial lay up until a few weeks before being left.

Sometimes I'd talk about how shit my University is.

I don't remember anything about the girls I've been with except one of them was a valedictorian at a good Uni so we talked about that.

Funnily enough the girls I've been with never rambled about anything? It was only looks, make-up, a bit of talking about our backgrounds. They never wanted to talk about anything else either lol

I remember reading your shit during the pandemic and believing you were NT.

People on here associate you as aspie because you ain't got a social circle. Stupid logic.

You have not one friend then?
my brother is a friend, and i always have guys trying to be my friend and wanna go out and bar hop or try to pick up women with me and stuff. I just dont like the obligation of having friends. It's not an inability to make friends its having no desire for them

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 16058 and 2 others
it was a combination of looking worse than bow, amplified by shit photos, few likes and small following

I still don't have some maxxed following, but it's above average for a guy and I get a lot of likes, so I ascended my insta a lot and it helps

I remember one time like 3 years ago I was trying to pick up some girl, we were dancing, flirting and shit, then she asked for my atrocious instagram, I give it to her, see her grin and it was over
also good to say that it was a slay from Tinder that helped me set my instagram up back in the day, maybe you can ask some @Amnesia?

also remember that in the eyes of woman you look like your worst photo on insta (and girls are rotting stalkers, so make sure that you also don't have shit photos you are tagged in)

UNLESS you have the delivery to speak your mind irl too - but it requires both finesse and to a certain degree looks

You can be average but have great fashion and charisma and say what your real thoughts are on things

It just gets tiring to constantly have to finesse the way you say things though - which is why being NT is always a good base to have
I only know of one person who says what they think of. He is a friend of mine and is MMA-maxxed, he has big cauliflower ears and is very confident. He speaks his mind but as a result sometimes angers/offends people, he is super polarising as a result. But because he is so aggressive in convos and speaks his mind + MMA max, he gives an intimidating aura and other men are scared of him.

Idk how he is with girls, but his gf is the most submissive girl I've ever met.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and MakinItHappenReturn
also good to say that it was a slay from Tinder that helped me set my instagram up back in the day, maybe you can ask some @Amnesia?

also remember that in the eyes of woman you look like your worst photo on insta (and girls are rotting stalkers, so make sure that you also don't have shit photos you are tagged in)
Yeah asking girls to help take pics seems like a good idea and a fun time tbh

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
I only know of one person who says what they think of. He is a friend of mine and is MMA-maxxed, he has big cauliflower ears and is very confident. He speaks his mind but as a result sometimes angers/offends people, he is super polarising as a result. But because he is so aggressive in convos and speaks his mind + MMA max, he gives an intimidating aura and other men are scared of him.

Idk how he is with girls, but his gf is the most submissive girl I've ever met.
Is he tall?

Is he tall?
Not at all, he is only 5'7. His gf is 5'6.

She literally enjoys cooking for him, once I was at his house and she literally approached him and asked "did you enjoy the meal I cooked for you?" and was literally sitting in his room because he told her to leave JFL

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 5786
Not at all, he is only 5'7. His gf is 5'6.

She literally enjoys cooking for him, once I was at his house and she literally approached him and asked "did you enjoy the meal I cooked for you?" and was literally sitting in his room because he told her to leave JFL
wtf r u from west?

At the beginning of the meeting we just had shit tier small-talk usually. But even here I was as autistic and passive as possible.

Once a girl made a comment about my face I started talkin about surgery usually. This lasted through the initial lay up until a few weeks before being left.

Sometimes I'd talk about how shit my University is.

I don't remember anything about the girls I've been with except one of them was a valedictorian at a good Uni so we talked about that.

Funnily enough the girls I've been with never rambled about anything? It was only looks, make-up, a bit of talking about our backgrounds. They never wanted to talk about anything else either lol

Zoomer girls seem incredibly shallow lol

'This lasted through the initial lay up until a few weeks before being left.' <<<<< You didn't explain this well?

How the fuck are you talking about makeup with a chick. How? Give me one example.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and subhuman incel
Everything matters nowadays even if looks are the most important. People who say that being nt and being congruent with your looks are cope ARE the ones coping because they aren’t nt

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 14978 and MakinItHappenReturn
Everything matters nowadays even if looks are the most important. People who say that being nt and being congruent with your looks are cope ARE the ones coping because they aren’t nt

OR have never had even decent looks so don't know

One or the other

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14793
Zoomer girls seem incredibly shallow lol

'This lasted through the initial lay up until a few weeks before being left.' <<<<< You didn't explain this well?

How the fuck are you talking about makeup with a chick. How? Give me one example.
Surgery + Being Left:

Dunno they just left. Got pissed because I told them I try dating other girls or just got bored of me.

With some girls, I just ate out. We just ate and praised the food and then went our way.

With some girls, I just smoked and talked about other guys.

Sometimes talked about brazilian waxing or telling them what surgery they should get to look better. One of them actually did get a Rhino + Kybella in the end.

Some of them lived in my dorm room for a while (sometimes for 4-5 days straight). I'd tell them I have to go to the plastic surgeon to fix my shit tier jawline and they'd be a bit pissed. Sometimes they'd stay in my room sometimes they'd leave and go out. I'd then have to go out and pick them up and bring them back.

Make-Up:

Even now and previously at work I talk about make-up with anyone.

But with girls back in the day I just told them I want to be prettier and that they're super good with make-up.

Asked them what kind of make-up can I do? Sometimes I asked them to put lipstick on me and make me pretty.

I looked better with longer lashes and blush under a sligthly darker foundation. I rocked lipstick well too.

I went outside with make-up or eat out with girls wearing it as well. Sometimes they put make-up on me while in the restaurant (cheap one's for that)

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and MakinItHappenReturn
Surgery + Being Left:

Dunno they just left. Got pissed because I told them I try dating other girls or just got bored of me.

With some girls, I just ate out. We just ate and praised the food and then went our way.

Sometimes talked about brazilian waxing or telling them what surgery they should get to look better. One of them actually did get a Rhino + Kybella in the end.

Some of them lived in my dorm room for a while (sometimes for 4-5 days straight). I'd tell them I have to go to the plastic surgeon to fix my shit tier jawline and they'd be a bit pissed. Sometimes they'd stay in my room sometimes they'd leave and go out. I'd then have to go out and pick them up and bring them back.

Make-Up:

But with girls back in the day I just told them I want to be prettier and that they're super good with make-up.

Asked them what kind of make-up can I do? Sometimes I asked them to put lipstick on me and make me pretty.

I looked better with longer lashes and blush under a sligthly darker foundation. I rocked lipstick well too.

I went outside with make-up or eat out with girls wearing it as well. Sometimes they put make-up on me while in the restaurant (cheap one's for that)

Have you ever seen your father? What is your relationship like with him if so?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, teenmax and subhuman incel
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Have you ever seen your father? What is your relationship like with him if so?
Yes but a bad relationship.

I acc wanted to be an Asian girl so I just acted like that. I liked them being pretty and cute.

My family doesn't influence me much anyway. They're utmost subhuman and inferior to me in every way possible

• JFL
Reactions: teenmax and MakinItHappenReturn
Yes but a bad relationship.

I acc wanted to be an Asian girl so I just acted like that. I liked them being pretty and cute.

My family doesn't influence me much anyway. They're utmost subhuman and inferior to me in every way possible

You mind PMing me your old and current looks? I'd be interested. Also what state in the US are you in and/or from?

• Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel
He's a people pleaser and has a niche market of JBs that dig him
does he get laid for pleasing people?

i used to be nice to others as well but no one liked me that way.

now i'm massive asshole but its the same. but i get way more upside so i dont care

now i'm massive asshole but its the same. but i get way more upside so i dont care

He's a virgin but rejected 1 girl for sex due to high inhib

She was like 4/10 and he had a girlfriend who he made out with that was about 4/10 but he never made a move on her sexually.

They broke up because of an argument where he couldn't hold frame.

He's only a kid tho.

• Ugh..
  • +1

People pleaser in-terms of being super super NT and in with all the trends etc.

• Ugh..
  • +1

She was like 4/10 and he had a girlfriend who he made out with that was about 4/10 but he never made a move on her sexually.

He's only a kid tho.
Story of my life

He's only a kid tho.
mogs me already

mogs me already

I just got your pics

I'm analysing right now

Also send me your current pictures after Ive done with that so we can compare. It'll be funny :ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
He also looks way too basic, as if he would be the result of me typing up “white good looking guy” on google

I think htn Zoomers with messy hair and some stylish pics would do way better than him online

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
People pleaser in-terms of being super super NT and in with all the trends etc.

I tried being with all trends once.

Went to Goldman Sachs networking evening for LGBT and told them I'm trans-race and feel like I'm Asian.

Fucking hypocrite subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I tried being with all trends once.

Went to Goldman Sachs networking evening for LGBT and told them I'm trans-race and feel like I'm Asian.

Fucking hypocrite subhumans
Being NT isn’t hard.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and FailedNormieManlet
Dunno I find it hard. Being NT requires being ineffective and irrational. I don't want that.

I prefer talking about what I want too.
Normally i just butt in with a funny story or something and it makes people like me. Hard to explain, but I always try to give a good aura. Like I imagine myself as something positive and people want to be around positive

• +1
Reactions: White Swordsman
@DivineBeing

b206171945aae69244f239dcc79b6627.png

• Ugh..
I see a @MakinItHappenReturn post, I immediately drop a fucking like.

Always shattering copers and aspie talking points

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
yeah its true. I was basically treating trying to get laid as a full time job. It was the first time i ever used bumble/tinder plus i had a part time job at a night club so I had both apps and IRL opportunities to get women. Zero IG presence. However during this time I made plenty of threads about women rejecting me off Tinder when telling them I had no IG, they thought it was weird. Or from my snap score being only like 400
Why don't u buy insta likes and followers, and buy a fake snap score.. fake it till u make it baby

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, noodlelover and fuckedupmanlet
It's easier to get a fake insta and a social circle (just join some club, practice sports, get hobbies, etc.) than to become chad, so it's actually good news.
But wait to see what happens when they find out you are a fraud and ugly too.

I don't care about how much terrifying cognitive dissonance this gives you

I don't care about how much this PAINS your feelings

BE TRIGGERED - ALL I CARE ABOUT IS REAL LIFE

THIS IS REAL LIFE RIGHT HERE

AMNESIA IN CONVERSATION WITH A GIRL ON INSTA

View attachment 1472341

The NOTION that personality, social circle and being NT are only 'values' that women look for in boyfriends is false and has been proven so time and time again.

Here we have a top range Becky or makeup halo'ed Stacey lite that is rejecting Amnesia on the basis he lacks all three.

Here's the current state of the hookup market:
There are tons of good looking guys out there. There may not be tons of Amnesia's, but there are tons of good looking and chances are there are equally a fair amount of Chads, who let's remember, these chicks have slept with or even been in relationships with. So they are not mesmerised by a good looking 8+/10 any-longer. Pass that looks-threshold which for some may be 6/10 HTN (5'9 minimum height) and some may be Chadlite 7/10 (5'9 minimum height) and demonstrate how sort-after you are. How much the world values you etc. Getting a guy that IS VALUED by the world for a woman makes them feel like THEY are valued by the world. They are aroused when they see you as being valued. (With looks threshold met)

Truth is they see Amnesia types every day. Whether it's on social media in their DMs or real life. So they damn well can filter him. They know full-well another Chad at some point sooner or later will crop up on their radar wanting to smash again. So there is no-longer anything special about just looking special. Esp in this social media age. You gotta back it up with being a winner. Women are social creatures and the one thing that they don't want is 'feeling' like they are social outcasts.

And I'm sure there'll be many who say Amnesia looks good but he is 5'9 and lacks sex-appeal, so women will want him to demonstrate pretty boy personality traits and I accept that this might have some substance to it, however even if Amnesia was to take NT pics and have more social media status with likes etc and come across NT.... he could still even be rejected on the date(s) for not being a trendy NT guy.

The truth is for Amnesia to easily score with these women and successfully play the 'mysterious boy' card he has to dip down to girls that aren't anywhere in his looks-level. I'm talking middle range to low range Beckys. These chicks tend to be the ones most insecure about their own looks, so are completely flustered when in the presence of Chad and very forgiving of missing NTness as all they can focus on is being liked by Chad.

I'm sure Amnesia has smashed a fair amount of Stacey lites that are blonde and just down for his kind of look and he isn't a dumbass guy. He can hold a conversation, but the point is more big picture and that big picture is EVEN IF you look like Chad, are you a weirdo by default of your lack of NTness? I can honestly say from the way people post on here at least 70% are not NT and I would say less than 20% of the 70% are not normies facially.

If you re sub 6 then yes, absolutely, it's Looks, Looks & Looks

If you are 6+ though it's a lot more Looks, Money and Status however.

A lot of girls would rather hang-out, chill and cuddle-fuck with high tier normie that's super NT, fun, masculine and has a social identity she recognises and values than a Chad that's a sheer outcast and loner. All that matters is how they feel. Not saying there aren't bitches that are down to fuck an aspie Chad from the off, because there are, but they are very rarely in the Stacey leagues.

I know this will trigger many incels and fuck up their black and white belief systems. I know it will hurt their coping strategy today and going forward, but you need to face the facts. If you don't have friends, it doesn't matter what you look like. Sure you can still do it, by having the sigma-male charisma and being somebody that's got a career going for him etc... but I don't see many people on here who are like this. I saw a couple on Lookism and one who was HTN, tall, confident engineer and very high IQ... who slayed on tinder

Just a thing to note. While you are working on your looks, don't forget to work on other things.
Oh my fucking god i’m not reading that insane essay

there’s no way that needs to be that long

I ended up getting that girls snapchat (girl in the IG convo in the OP.) She wanted me to send a vid snapchat saying her name so I did her response was "omg ur real, I am so sorry. It's just...ur face is like perfect it didnt make sense why you have little likes."

We small talked for a bit and I told her "so I need a snap from you to make sureyou're not a catfish either. "

She said "I'll send a pic in the morning"

That was a week ago, she hasn't said anything more for a week now,I amsure she's ghosting cause, again, I have been written off as a weirdo for my shit IG.

IG is more important than looks
i legit just tell people that my ig got deleted cause it was hacked. telling girls u dont have ig is just as weird as having a shit one

Most women are sheep. This is why pop stars get over the top fan girls, all that third party confirmation of desirability. Muh, you must not really be attractive because you only have a dozen likes.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Amnesia, noodlelover and 4 others
I don't care about how much terrifying cognitive dissonance this gives you

I don't care about how much this PAINS your feelings

BE TRIGGERED - ALL I CARE ABOUT IS REAL LIFE

THIS IS REAL LIFE RIGHT HERE

AMNESIA IN CONVERSATION WITH A GIRL ON INSTA

View attachment 1472341

The NOTION that personality, social circle and being NT are only 'values' that women look for in boyfriends is false and has been proven so time and time again.

Here we have a top range Becky or makeup halo'ed Stacey lite that is rejecting Amnesia on the basis he lacks all three.

Here's the current state of the hookup market:
There are tons of good looking guys out there. There may not be tons of Amnesia's, but there are tons of good looking and chances are there are equally a fair amount of Chads, who let's remember, these chicks have slept with or even been in relationships with. So they are not mesmerised by a good looking 8+/10 any-longer. Pass that looks-threshold which for some may be 6/10 HTN (5'9 minimum height) and some may be Chadlite 7/10 (5'9 minimum height) and demonstrate how sort-after you are. How much the world values you etc. Getting a guy that IS VALUED by the world for a woman makes them feel like THEY are valued by the world. They are aroused when they see you as being valued. (With looks threshold met)

Truth is they see Amnesia types every day. Whether it's on social media in their DMs or real life. So they damn well can filter him. They know full-well another Chad at some point sooner or later will crop up on their radar wanting to smash again. So there is no-longer anything special about just looking special. Esp in this social media age. You gotta back it up with being a winner. Women are social creatures and the one thing that they don't want is 'feeling' like they are social outcasts.

And I'm sure there'll be many who say Amnesia looks good but he is 5'9 and lacks sex-appeal, so women will want him to demonstrate pretty boy personality traits and I accept that this might have some substance to it, however even if Amnesia was to take NT pics and have more social media status with likes etc and come across NT.... he could still even be rejected on the date(s) for not being a trendy NT guy.

The truth is for Amnesia to easily score with these women and successfully play the 'mysterious boy' card he has to dip down to girls that aren't anywhere in his looks-level. I'm talking middle range to low range Beckys. These chicks tend to be the ones most insecure about their own looks, so are completely flustered when in the presence of Chad and very forgiving of missing NTness as all they can focus on is being liked by Chad.

I'm sure Amnesia has smashed a fair amount of Stacey lites that are blonde and just down for his kind of look and he isn't a dumbass guy. He can hold a conversation, but the point is more big picture and that big picture is EVEN IF you look like Chad, are you a weirdo by default of your lack of NTness? I can honestly say from the way people post on here at least 70% are not NT and I would say less than 20% of the 70% are not normies facially.

If you re sub 6 then yes, absolutely, it's Looks, Looks & Looks

If you are 6+ though it's a lot more Looks, Money and Status however.

A lot of girls would rather hang-out, chill and cuddle-fuck with high tier normie that's super NT, fun, masculine and has a social identity she recognises and values than a Chad that's a sheer outcast and loner. All that matters is how they feel. Not saying there aren't bitches that are down to fuck an aspie Chad from the off, because there are, but they are very rarely in the Stacey leagues.

I know this will trigger many incels and fuck up their black and white belief systems. I know it will hurt their coping strategy today and going forward, but you need to face the facts. If you don't have friends, it doesn't matter what you look like. Sure you can still do it, by having the sigma-male charisma and being somebody that's got a career going for him etc... but I don't see many people on here who are like this. I saw a couple on Lookism and one who was HTN, tall, confident engineer and very high IQ... who slayed on tinder

Just a thing to note. While you are working on your looks, don't forget to work on other things.
retard if your 6+ then you should be banned from this site.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and getra
Then they are mentalcels. Literally the only people who are truecels are minorities

And I've already said that. They are mentalcels

Then you must be one of them. all this "HTN" and "NT" talk is autistic and retarded af.

Surgery + Being Left:

Make-Up:

lol at makeup :feelskek:
they saw you as their fag best friend nothing more

You are over 30 so social media is less important at your age; for zoomers tiktok/ig is life.
You could say you lived in a different era but as you are going after young girls that will just amplify your oldness
LA is so brutal hypergamy wise even Amnesia is struggling