Amnesia expansively proves that promiscuous women require you to demonstrate looks congruency

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
I don't care about how much terrifying cognitive dissonance this gives you

I don't care about how much this PAINS your feelings

BE TRIGGERED - ALL I CARE ABOUT IS REAL LIFE

THIS IS REAL LIFE RIGHT HERE

AMNESIA IN CONVERSATION WITH A GIRL ON INSTA

2660234 34rtfg

The NOTION that personality, social circle and being NT are only 'values' that women look for in boyfriends is false and has been proven so time and time again.

Here we have a top range Becky or makeup halo'ed Stacey lite that is rejecting Amnesia on the basis he lacks all three.

Here's the current state of the hookup market:
There are tons of good looking guys out there. There may not be tons of Amnesia's, but there are tons of good looking and chances are there are equally a fair amount of Chads, who let's remember, these chicks have slept with or even been in relationships with. So they are not mesmerised by a good looking 8+/10 any-longer. Pass that looks-threshold which for some may be 6/10 HTN (5'9 minimum height) and some may be Chadlite 7/10 (5'9 minimum height) and demonstrate how sort-after you are. How much the world values you etc. Getting a guy that IS VALUED by the world for a woman makes them feel like THEY are valued by the world. They are aroused when they see you as being valued. (With looks threshold met)

Truth is they see Amnesia types every day. Whether it's on social media in their DMs or real life. So they damn well can filter him. They know full-well another Chad at some point sooner or later will crop up on their radar wanting to smash again. So there is no-longer anything special about just looking special. Esp in this social media age. You gotta back it up with being a winner. Women are social creatures and the one thing that they don't want is 'feeling' like they are social outcasts.

And I'm sure there'll be many who say Amnesia looks good but he is 5'9 and lacks sex-appeal, so women will want him to demonstrate pretty boy personality traits and I accept that this might have some substance to it, however even if Amnesia was to take NT pics and have more social media status with likes etc and come across NT.... he could still even be rejected on the date(s) for not being a trendy NT guy.

The truth is for Amnesia to easily score with these women and successfully play the 'mysterious boy' card he has to dip down to girls that aren't anywhere in his looks-level. I'm talking middle range to low range Beckys. These chicks tend to be the ones most insecure about their own looks, so are completely flustered when in the presence of Chad and very forgiving of missing NTness as all they can focus on is being liked by Chad.

I'm sure Amnesia has smashed a fair amount of Stacey lites that are blonde and just down for his kind of look and he isn't a dumbass guy. He can hold a conversation, but the point is more big picture and that big picture is EVEN IF you look like Chad, are you a weirdo by default of your lack of NTness? I can honestly say from the way people post on here at least 70% are not NT and I would say less than 20% of the 70% are not normies facially.

If you re sub 6 then yes, absolutely, it's Looks, Looks & Looks

If you are 6+ though it's a lot more Looks, Money and Status however.

A lot of girls would rather hang-out, chill and cuddle-fuck with high tier normie that's super NT, fun, masculine and has a social identity she recognises and values than a Chad that's a sheer outcast and loner. All that matters is how they feel. Not saying there aren't bitches that are down to fuck an aspie Chad from the off, because there are, but they are very rarely in the Stacey leagues.

I know this will trigger many incels and fuck up their black and white belief systems. I know it will hurt their coping strategy today and going forward, but you need to face the facts. If you don't have friends, it doesn't matter what you look like. Sure you can still do it, by having the sigma-male charisma and being somebody that's got a career going for him etc... but I don't see many people on here who are like this. I saw a couple on Lookism and one who was HTN, tall, confident engineer and very high IQ... who slayed on tinder

Just a thing to note. While you are working on your looks, don't forget to work on other things.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, Lihito, gaymidget and 25 others
I ended up getting that girls snapchat (girl in the IG convo in the OP.) She wanted me to send a vid snapchat saying her name so I did her response was "omg ur real, I am so sorry. It's just...ur face is like perfect it didnt make sense why you have little likes."

We small talked for a bit and I told her "so I need a snap from you to make sureyou're not a catfish either. "

She said "I'll send a pic in the morning"

That was a week ago, she hasn't said anything more for a week now,I amsure she's ghosting cause, again, I have been written off as a weirdo for my shit IG.

IG is more important than looks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Gaia262, TeenAscender and 50 others
I ended up getting that girls snapchat. She wanted me to send a vid snapchat saying her name so I did her response was "omg ur real, I am so sorry. It's just...ur face is like perfect it didnt make sense why you have little likes."

We small talked for a bit and I told her "so I need a snap from you to make sureyou're not a catfish either. "

That was a week ago, she hasn't said anything more for a week now,I amsure she's ghosting cause, again, I have been written off as a weirdo for my shit IG.

looka over personality as always

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I ended up getting that girls snapchat. She wanted me to send a vid snapchat saying her name so I did her response was "omg ur real, I am so sorry. It's just...ur face is like perfect it didnt make sense why you have little likes."

You are over 30 so social media is less important at your age; for zoomers tiktok/ig is life.
You could say you lived in a different era but as you are going after young girls that will just amplify your oldness

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, noodlelover, Preoximerianas and 9 others
I don't care about how much terrifying cognitive dissonance this gives you

I don't care about how much this PAINS your feelings

BE TRIGGERED - ALL I CARE ABOUT IS REAL LIFE

THIS IS REAL LIFE RIGHT HERE

AMNESIA IN CONVERSATION WITH A GIRL ON INSTA

View attachment 1472341

The NOTION that personality, social circle and being NT are only 'values' that women look for in boyfriends is false and has been proven so time and time again.

Here we have a top range Becky or makeup halo'ed Stacey lite that is rejecting Amnesia on the basis he lacks all three.

Here's the current state of the hookup market:
There are tons of good looking guys out there. There may not be tons of Amnesia's, but there are tons of good looking and chances are there are equally a fair amount of Chads, who let's remember, these chicks have slept with or even been in relationships with. So they are not mesmerised by a good looking 8+/10 any-longer. Pass that looks-threshold which for some may be 6/10 HTN (5'9 minimum height) and some may be Chadlite 7/10 (5'9 minimum height) and demonstrate how sort-after you are. How much the world values you etc. Getting a guy that IS VALUED by the world for a woman makes them feel like THEY are valued by the world. They are aroused when they see you as being valued. (With looks threshold met)

Truth is they see Amnesia types every day. Whether it's on social media in their DMs or real life. So they damn well can filter him. They know full-well another Chad at some point sooner or later will crop up on their radar wanting to smash again. So there is no-longer anything special about just looking special. Esp in this social media age. You gotta back it up with being a winner. Women are social creatures and the one thing that they don't want is 'feeling' like they are social outcasts.

And I'm sure there'll be many who say Amnesia looks good but he is 5'9 and lacks sex-appeal, so women will want him to demonstrate pretty boy personality traits and I accept that this might have some substance to it, however even if Amnesia was to take NT pics and have more social media status with likes etc and come across NT.... he could still even be rejected on the date(s) for not being a trendy NT guy.

The truth is for Amnesia to easily score with these women and successfully play the 'mysterious boy' card he has to dip down to girls that aren't anywhere in his looks-level. I'm talking middle range to low range Beckys. These chicks tend to be the ones most insecure about their own looks, so are completely flustered when in the presence of Chad and very forgiving of missing NTness as all they can focus on is being liked by Chad.

I'm sure Amnesia has smashed a fair amount of Stacey lites that are blonde and just down for his kind of look and he isn't a dumbass guy. He can hold a conversation, but the point is more big picture and that big picture is EVEN IF you look like Chad, are you a weirdo by default of your lack of NTness? I can honestly say from the way people post on here at least 70% are not NT and I would say less than 20% of the 70% are not normies facially.

If you re sub 6 then yes, absolutely, it's Looks, Looks & Looks

If you are 6+ though it's a lot more Looks, Money and Status however.

A lot of girls would rather hang-out, chill and cuddle-fuck with high tier normie that's super NT, fun, masculine and has a social identity she recognises and values than a Chad that's a sheer outcast and loner. All that matters is how they feel. Not saying there aren't bitches that are down to fuck an aspie Chad from the off, because there are, but they are very rarely in the Stacey leagues.

I know this will trigger many incels and fuck up their black and white belief systems. I know it will hurt their coping strategy today and going forward, but you need to face the facts. If you don't have friends, it doesn't matter what you look like. Sure you can still do it, by having the sigma-male charisma and being somebody that's got a career going for him etc... but I don't see many people on here who are like this. I saw a couple on Lookism and one who was HTN, tall, confident engineers and very high IQ... but that's it

Just a thing to note. While you are working on your looks, don't forget to work on other things.
Schizo ramblings

Chadlite at 5'9 height.

I was incel because 5'10 height

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03

But the point is even if you'd had a NT IG which say you faked - you would still be required to act like a trendy NT guy on the date(s)

I'm not saying you gotta be this conformist 'normie' whose tastes, lifestyle and attitude is mainstream and far from the cutting edge.. but you kind of get the drift of what I am saying... but you'd be required to talk about what you do outside, hobbies, who you hang with etc

You fuck that up and the NT instagram profile won't always be able to save you

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and subhuman incel
You are over 30 so social media is less important at your age; for zoomers tiktok/ig is life.
You could say you lived in a different era but as you are going after young girls that will just amplify your oldness
the thing is hes larping as 23 yo lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ROTTING, noodlelover and 8 others
the thing is hes larping as 23 yo lol
yup that's what makes it impossible to use that excuse of me being from an older era where we didnt do social media

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16641 and 3 others
But the point is even if you'd had a NT IG which say you faked - you would still be required to act like a trendy NT guy on the date(s)

I'm not saying you gotta be this conformist 'normie' whose tastes, lifestyle and attitude is mainstream and far from the cutting edge.. but you kind of get the drift of what I am saying... but you'd be required to talk about what you do outside, hobbies, who you hang with etc

You fuck that up and the NT instagram profile won't always be able to save you
Cope on all my dates I only talked about my face and the surgeries I need 24/7. Or about being an investment banker.

Literally every 5 minutes I had a visible breakdown and asked the girl what surgeries to get. They still dated me.

Looks > All

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, Doublex2J, Deleted member 5786 and 10 others
TLDR for lowattentionspancels

everything matters in today's dating market,looks basically just get you the job interview

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Gaia262, Preoximerianas and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Doublex2J, Toth's thot, Preoximerianas and 9 others
looka over personality as always

How? He was ghosted. She didn't believe it was him because she isn't used to somebody LOOKING like he does and having the social media presence of an incel lol.

Don't; you get it? And the fact she ghosted was because SHE CAN

She didn't feel comfortable talking with a guy that looks the part but doesn't have the lifestyle which means he is

She has a ton of options

Amnesia has even said many times before that blonde Staceys have spoken to their friends about him and then declined to meeting him all on the basis that friend said; 'he must be weird, he doesn't have instagram'.

A stereotypically attractive blonde Stacey an angel skull that loves-up Ken Dolls like Amnesia needed 'social approval'.

THINK ABOUT THAT

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 4946 and 9 others
He got 150 lays in 2 years despite not having any social media presence. Thats a new girl every 4 days. But medium ugly>>> Chad cuz women are high inhib and think every good looking guy is a serial killer.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, noodlelover, Preoximerianas and 8 others
How? He was ghosted. She didn't believe it was him because she isn't used to somebody LOOKING like he does and having the social media presence of an incel lol.

Don't; you get it? And the fact she ghosted was because SHE CAN

She didn't feel comfortable talking with a guy that looks the part but doesn't have the lifestyle which means he is

She has a ton of options

Amnesia has even said many times before that blonde Staceys have spoken to their friends about him and then declined to meeting him all on the basis that friend said; 'he must be weird, he doesn't have instagram'.

A stereotypically attractive blonde Stacey an angel skull that loves-up Ken Dolls like Amnesia needed 'social approval'.

THINK ABOUT THAT
im not saying looks are everything but its still the most important part

• +1
He got 150 lays in 2 years despite not having any social media presence. Thats a new girl every 4 days. But medium ugly>>> Chad cuz women are high inhib and think every good looking guy is a serial killer.

Is this true @Amnesia ? 150 in under 750 days? Majority looks-wise?

• Ugh..
Cope on all my dates I only talked about my face and the surgeries I need 24/7. Or about being an investment banker.

Literally every 5 minutes I had a visible breakdown and asked the girl what surgeries to get. They still dated me.

Looks > All

Even if you aren't a terribly unconvincing larp, it's anecdotal + you wouldn't be Chad if you made your name 'DivineBeing'.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Looks congruency is impossible for ethnics, whites can be prettyboys, but ethnics can't. Blacks can thug maxx, but pakis and pajeets are screwed. We have no good stereotypes/niches to play into.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Preoximerianas and The Moggee
Is this true @Amnesia ? 150 in under 750 days? Majority looks-wise?
yeah its true. I was basically treating trying to get laid as a full time job. It was the first time i ever used bumble/tinder plus i had a part time job at a night club so I had both apps and IRL opportunities to get women. Zero IG presence. However during this time I made plenty of threads about women rejecting me off Tinder when telling them I had no IG, they thought it was weird. Or from my snap score being only like 400

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Preoximerianas, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
I ended up getting that girls snapchat (girl in the IG convo in the OP.) She wanted me to send a vid snapchat saying her name so I did her response was "omg ur real, I am so sorry. It's just...ur face is like perfect it didnt make sense why you have little likes."

essays from the resident gaslighter.
Irl validation is all the matters. Plus she already validated your good looks who gives a fuck about sex

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Vvvvxxxx, datboijj and 3 others
yeah its true. I was basically treating trying to get laid as a full time job. It was the first time i ever used bumble/tinder plus i had a part time job at a night club so I had both apps and IRL opportunities to get women. Zero IG presence. However during this time I made plenty of threads about women rejecting me off Tinder when telling them I had no IG, they thought it was weird. Or from my snap score being only like 400

So you actually were getting lays from real life situations at the night-club you were working in?

Were you a bar-tender at the club? Women hitting on you all the night right? I was a bar-tender at a bar for a period.

Another question; they stopped finding you weird irl or no?

• Ugh..
Even if you aren't a terribly convincing larp, it's anecdotal + you wouldn't be Chad if you made your name 'DivineBeing'.

How am I chad? I'm clearly Incel.

The girls that liked me were fine with me talking about surgery and my face all day. I was as autistic as they could be. They saw an ideal in me and that's it.

All this congruence shit is absolute cope. 0

Look up Jung's Anima and Animus and the process of integrating them into your psyche. Younger people usually see idolised versions of their gender counterparts, especially those they love. That explains why this NT and congruency shit doesn't matter at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14793
. Plus she already validated your good looks who gives a fuck about sex

Classic high inhibition autist

'I only care about validation and living in my bubble as a sociopath'

You are scared bro. Lol who cares about sex.

• Ugh..
How am I chad? I'm clearly Incel.

The girls that liked me were fine with me talking about surgery and my face all day. I was as autistic as they could be. They saw an ideal in me and that's it.

Did you smash? What's your laycount? What's your looks-level? How tall are you? Why are you referring to yourself as an incel?

• Ugh..
You should get some irl Friends. Probably hangout and take NT Pictures like going to beach and having fun. IG takes time but it isn't impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and subhuman incel
So you actually were getting lays from real life situations at the night-club you were working in?

Were you a bar-tender at the club? Women hitting on you all the night right? I was a bar-tender at a bar for a period.

Another question; they stopped finding you weird irl or no?
from the nightclub I would bring ppl drinks and stuff, not a bartender. I would usually have girls approach me or tell me I am cute and stuff and they'd invite me to have a drink with them back at their place and I'd just fuck them that night after work

Sure many girls thought it was weird I didnt have IG but some didnt give a fuck whole others it was a dealbreaker. Plenty of girls told me they were initially weirded out but met me anyway and were pleasantly surprised I didnt turn out to be a weirdo like they thought I might be

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16641 and 5 others
Classic high inhibition autist

'I only care about validation and living in my bubble as a sociopath'

You are scared bro. Lol who cares about sex.

copium.

slaying is all about validation.

ideal male life is having a girlfriend while getting attention and validation from women irl.

no one gives a shit about slaying but ugly dopamine deprived pua autists

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Yerico7, Preoximerianas and 5 others
@LooksOverAll is @MakinItHappenReturn on the Sargent paycheck aswell?

• +1
Massive massive cope if you look like Amnesia you have no problems in life

Muh muh much muh
Stfu :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and subhuman incel
Did you smash? What's your laycount? What's your looks-level? How tall are you? Why are you referring to yourself as an incel?
Yes of course lol. I had girls in my room when I went to surgery consultations they had to wait for me and they knew where I was going.

5'10

12 Laycount within 1 year all of it.

HTN probably or Chadlite at peak

Incel because I'm Incel for 4 years now. I've descended since my peak.

• JFL
  • +1
@LooksOverAll is @MakinItHappenReturn on the Sargent paycheck aswell?
I wouldn't be surprised. He writes just like the Indian guys I've hired on Fiverr for $15.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Edgar, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Massive massive cope if you look like Amnesia you have no problems in life

Muh muh much muh
Stfu :ogre::ogre::ogre:
This is another lie by "Amnesia" a.k.a. a content writer in the Philippines in order to drive people to suicide. If you're Chad you can be a homeless guy without a phone and still slay. "muh lifts" (when he's already 5'9" which is ideal for ONS) and "muh Instagram". Chads live absolutely perfect lives so Amnesia is either gaslighting or is a paid content writer.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, noodlelover, Preoximerianas and 8 others
I wanna die :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14793
from the nightclub I would bring ppl drinks and stuff, not a bartender. I would usually have girls approach me or tell me I am cute and stuff and they'd invite me to have a drink with them back at their place and I'd just fuck them that night after work

Sure many girls thought it was weird I didnt have IG but some didnt give a fuck whole others it was a dealbreaker. Plenty of girls told me they were initially weirded out but met me anyway and were pleasantly surprised I didnt turn out to be a weirdo like they thought I might be

Yeah this is proof that all chicks care about is 'how they feel in the moment'.

While in your presence and smile etc they only cared about your looks. When starring into their phone or computer, that's when the social status / approval side of things mattered a lot more.

So for you it's about real life

This actually proves that online requires more status than looks if anything

You aren't as aspie as you makeout it seems. Are you on the spectrum, officially?

• Ugh..
when I had very bad insta (and I looked also worse then), I got often insta unmatched on Tinder after I sent them my insta

• +1
Yeah this is proof that all chicks care about is 'how they feel in the moment'.

While in your presence and smile etc they only cared about your looks. When starring into their phone or computer, that's when the social status / approval side of things mattered a lot more.

So for you it's about real life

This actually proves that online requires more status than looks if anything

You aren't as aspie as you makeout it seems. Are you on the spectrum, officially?
I dunno what I am man. IRL with women especially one on one I am charming. I just extremely introverted and occasionally might say something very non nt but my looks make up for it

I guarantee if anyone from this site actually met and hung out with me they would think I am nt

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 11610, the next o'pry and 6 others
when I had very bad insta (and I looked also worse then), I got often insta unmatched on Tinder after I sent them my insta
You probably looked worse on Insta,

I used to send girls WhatsApp only and the picture looked worse than tinder pictures (from Black to Blonde hair) and was often unmatched because of it.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and EasternRightWinger15
I dunno what I am man. IRL with women especially one on one I am charming. I just extremely introverted and occasionally might say something very non nt but my looks make up for it

I guarantee if anyone from this site actually met and hung out with me they would think I am nt
Why don't you host an incelcon? I hosted one last year in Paris:

Tallcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, noodlelover, Preoximerianas and 4 others

Online personality is your true unfiltered thoughts imo, irl you are forced to act NT

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Preoximerianas, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
Yes of course lol. I had girls in my room when I went to surgery consultations they had to wait for me and they knew where I was going.

5'10

12 Laycount within 1 year all of it.

HTN probably or Chadlite at peak

Incel because I'm Incel for 4 years now. I've descended since my peak.

Well when I was in America I gotta say I cannot remember the girls being like this at all. I had to bring decent conversation.

You really spoke about face and surgeries the entire time and got pussy? You didn't even entertain their ramblings?

I'm sure you're exaggerating.

• Ugh..
You probably looked worse on Insta,

I used to send girls WhatsApp only and the picture looked worse than tinder pictures (from Black to Blonde hair) and was often unmatched because of it.
it was a combination of looking worse than bow, amplified by shit photos, few likes and small following

I still don't have some maxxed following, but it's above average for a guy and I get a lot of likes, so I ascended my insta a lot and it helps

I remember one time like 3 years ago I was trying to pick up some girl, we were dancing, flirting and shit, then she asked for my atrocious instagram, I give it to her, see her grin and it was over

Online personality is your true unfiltered thoughts imo, irl you are forced to act NT
agreed, it is draining and takes a lot of effort hanging out with ppl, it doesnt come naturally its like i have to put on an act to appear normal, but i do think i do it well enough

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Preoximerianas, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
I think Amnesia should not wear lifts for a date to put @LooksOverAll 's 5'9" is the ideal height to the test lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Preoximerianas, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others

I remember reading your shit during the pandemic and believing you were NT.

People on here associate you as aspie because you ain't got a social circle. Stupid logic.

You have not one friend then?

• Ugh..
I think Amnesia should not wear lifts for a date to put @LooksOverAll 's 5'9" is the ideal height to the test lol
He needs to hit the gym so he can get an ideal body first:

Rocky 3 workout

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 5786
agreed, it is draining and takes a lot of effort hanging out with ppl, it doesnt come naturally its like i have to put on an act to appear normal, but i do think i do it well enough
I have the same thing. When I was younger, I didn't really have a filter and didn't understand I had to act NT. But I still made friends - who I am friends with to this day. Only time I can really retarded.

You can probably make friends where you don't have to filter as much, but you will never be as open as online. It's partly why I like this forum so much

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5786 and Amnesia