Amnesia eye area vs my eye area

Only half face for privacy concerns
That means your whole face you posted here is fucking edited with tom cruises cock.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Its too long , I think your fwhr is decent to cushion the breakage, but I calculated ur midface ratio and it's 0.82 of the distance from the eyes to the middle of the mouth. Longish midface ratio start at 0.85 and 0.90+ is pretty good.

+ your facial third does not improve your situation, your lower third is too small but for that you can't do anything about it, it's your bone structure

U're capped at htn imo, which is excellent to get women anyway.
Ok this is my lower third without distortion

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230425-164147_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230425-164147_Gallery.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
That means your whole face you posted here is fucking edited with tom cruises cock.
Not really bruh, am not posting a lot ppl can figure later if I became popular..but thas me in the avi

You must leave this handsome man alone my guy

Not really bruh, am not posting a lot ppl can figure later if I became popular..but thas me in the avi
You dont make sense anymore.

Ok this is my lower third without distortion
Yeah much much better but i talking abt your ratios and facial third hormony, u're jaw was already good

Amnesia has the perfect ratios + good bone structure combo + white, he's a chad.

You dont make sense anymore.

Don't be jealous my guy I will never steal yo gf

Yeah much much better but i talking abt your ratios and facial third hormony, u're jaw was already good

Amnesia has the perfect ratios + good bone structure combo + white, he's a chad.
So am just a htn , it's not possible for me to acsend has a chad

• +1
Don't be jealous my guy I will never steal yo gf
What does that have do with anything? If you posted your face here then why you afraid of privacy concerns. Dont tagg me anymore. Im here wasting time with larp.

So am just a htn , it's not possible for me to acsend has a chad
Show me withtout lens distorsion in mp

Maybe chadpreetlite

What does that have do with anything? If you posted your face here then why you afraid of privacy concerns. Dont tagg me anymore. Im here wasting time with larp.
I posted my facebits in my avi rate it or leave it its yo choice..but don't say am frauding..I m not frauding here tbh

I posted my facebits in my avi rate it or leave it its yo choice..but don't say am frauding..I m not frauding here tbh
yes you are. Your picture does not look natural. Its morphed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230418-050025_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230418-050025_Instagram.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
If its not natural how I can reaction from girls like ths
Because they dont know. I know because I know how to morhp pictures.

Squinting looks retard

Because they dont know. I know because I know how to morhp pictures.
They met me in person too bruh, and they were mesmerised..one girl even said you must do something part time in entertainment industry...so how can I morph or whatever yo saying in irl ?

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
They met me in person too bruh, and they were mesmerised..one girl even said you must do something part time in entertainment industry...so how can I morph or whatever yo saying in irl ?
yeah chad gets 12 matches in tinder. sure sure..

• JFL
This is without the lenses
Hows this same person that's two different person you pajeet larper we not naive kids to lie to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Hows this same person that's two different person you pajeet larper we not naive kids to lie to
I agree wit the previous one but this is fucking genuine

yeah chad gets 12 matches in tinder. sure sure..
Look if I m really a larper I can lied about it too, but I didn't actually I got 18 matches in a day..am not larping accept the fact that am a good looking guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230421-200701_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421-200701_Tinder.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Look if I m really a larper I can lied about it too, but I didn't actually I got 18 matches in a day..am not larping accept the fact that am a good looking guy
That is shit match rate.

Chadlite+ have 50+ in 1 day but its not bad

That is shit match rate.
Well they yo go...so atleast u cam believe I'm not larping + I had casual sex with 9 girls in my tinder matches within 3 weeks

Well they yo go...so atleast u cam believe I'm not larping + I had casual sex with 9 girls in my tinder matches within 3 weeks
@WishIwasChico dude if he can do it then you have no excuse

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Chadlite+ have 50+ in 1 day but its not bad
I do agree bruh..but that was the first day and had casual sex with 9 girls in my tinder matches within 3 weeks..so I think ots a good success rate for me

• +1
I do agree bruh..but that was the first day and had casual sex with 9 girls in my tinder matches within 3 weeks..so I think ots a good success rate for me
In what state you live?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24789
u got 18 matches yet had sex with 9 girls in three weeks stop the cap nigga. Try getting 3k matches with psl autist selfies then we'll talk, but stop the cap nigga

@WishIwasChico dude if he can do it then you have no excuse
Lol u saw my threads yesterday bro, where i live women are Maher only unfortunately. It's not a joke, even 2/10s reject me where I live, no chance could i slay 9 in 3 weeks here. Tbh i don't know anyone who could, you'd have to be terrachad

• +1
u got 18 matches yet had sex with 9 girls in three weeks stop the cap nigga. Try getting 3k matches with psl autist selfies then we'll talk, but stop the cap nigga
Why I wanna lie nigga, am just stating what happened irl..believe it or not all are ons..had one girl I dated like 3 months other than that everyone was ons..I m rich guy (father is rich) so I know how to score with girls believe it or not

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico