Amnesia eye area vs my eye area

Lol u saw my threads yesterday bro, where i live women are Maher only unfortunately. It's not a joke, even 2/10s reject me where I live, no chance could i slay 9 in 3 weeks here. Tbh i don't know anyone who could, you'd have to be terrachad
Where do you live, am currently did it in SF usa

Why I wanna lie nigga, am just stating what happened irl..believe it or not all are ons..had one girl I dated like 3 months other than that everyone was ons..I m rich guy (father is rich) so I know how to score with girls believe it or not
you are mentally ill and the biggest larper here. Just stop nigga. Your pics are giga morphed

Lol u saw my threads yesterday bro, where i live women are Maher only unfortunately. It's not a joke, even 2/10s reject me where I live, no chance could i slay 9 in 3 weeks here. Tbh i don't know anyone who could, you'd have to be terrachad
Wtf break that fucking teachable myth you just need htn or chadlite level looks plus good hobbies and most importantly ntmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Wtf break that fucking teachable myth you just need htn or chadlite level looks plus good hobbies and most importantly ntmaxxed
Jfl you're literally 5'6 and giga fruaded pics but apparently a slayer ok nigga whatever you say

he's a liar jfl if u believe anything he says
Yeah he got caught morphing his face with celebs and also making fake IG pages to text himself. Absolute ethnic faggot

Amnesia mogs to suicide

If that's him fuck no but I've seen him morphing his pics anything he says from now on is a larp literally he literally cropped a pic from a zayn malik picture and did a face app. Morph the fruaded pic mogs amnesia hard though but it's morphed

If that's him fuck no but I've seen him morphing his pics anything he says from now on is a larp literally he literally cropped a pic from a zayn malik picture and did a face app. Morph the fruaded pic mogs amnesia hard though but it's morphed
It's not morphed dm me if u wanna see mirror pic of mine

Well buddy ths not me agreed, but now the one is I am and legit dm me if you want a mirror selfie

Why not post it here if your such a narcacistic about your face normally why not flaunt it on here further more you've just admitted to lying why the fuck would I trust anything more your talking to the ceo or morphers I've been doing this shit for 3 years straight I know most of the tricks

Why not post it here if your such a narcacistic about your face normally why not flaunt it on here further more you've just admitted to lying why the fuck would I trust anything more your talking to the ceo or morphers I've been doing this shit for 3 years straight I know most of the tricks
Nope buddy I can easyily frauded my previous latp but I didn't, shows how legit I m this time

Nope buddy I can easyily frauded my previous latp but I didn't, shows how legit I m this time

But you literally fruaded your previous larp you played it of as if that was you and again your ignoring the part of just uploading it publicly you've been doing it so far already why not do it publicly why the fuck should I have to dm you

But you literally fruaded your previous larp you played it of as if that was you and again your ignoring the part of just uploading it publicly you've been doing it so far already why not do it publicly why the fuck should I have to dm you
Cool buddy

You look autistic as fuck