AMNESIA IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO 90% USERS HERE

looksmax but dont think that u can get back your youngers years/fucking a lot of whores will bring you happiness
best option: be rich and normie looking to get stacies theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
indeed,son

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I don't know how I will cope when i'm older, having kids is out of the question because they will inherit my subhuman acne and I can't stand women so i'll never have an LTR let alone marriage.

• +1
Thats why I'll never ascend :feelshah:

what a gigacope for a 30yo to say
when you're 40 you'll rope if you don't have kids
if I ever see myself by some chance (accident) having offspring by 40 ill strap myself with an explosive belt and perform some fireworks.

"kids" is not universal response to happiness and if you need kids to have "meaning" you have a sad as fuck life. Im fucking tired of these breeder platitudes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, goat2x and Entschuldigung
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel
if I ever see myself by some chance having offspring by 40 ill strap myself with an explosive belt and perform some fireworks.

"kids" is not universal response to happiness and if you need kids to have "meaning" you have a sad as fuck life. Im fucking tired of these breeder platitudes.
Gigacope

• +1
explain why
There's no way to not be happy with a stable life and kids/wife
To try to be happy you'll have to cope pursuing ephemeral pleasures till you're old and it's meaningless
even if you end up divorcing or fighting with your teenage kids you'll still have a reason to live instead of being a 50 yo living alone.

tbh you acting so bitter against having a child really give off cope vibes ngl
sure but why do you deem it as cope. what would I be coping about.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and goat2x
sure but why do you deem it as cope. what would I be coping about.
its just feels like it
its like when an incel get rejected by a whore and he says "muhh this bitches dont deserve me anyways"
they might not deserve you but they dont want you and thats that

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
its just feels like it
its like when an incel get rejected by a whore and he says "muhh this bitches dont deserve me anyways"
they might not deserve you but they dont want you and thats that

I had lots of opportunities to settle down and have kids. Had several relationships where the girls were eager or at least not contrary to the idea of having kids. I know I could have settled down if I decided to push for kids. It's not a cope at all. This is not a "men sent their own way" case.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, Deleted member 4310 and goat2x
I had lots of opportunities to settle down and have kids. Had several relationships where the girls were eager or at least not contrary to the idea of having kids. I know I could have settled down if I decided to push for kids. It's not a cope at all. This is not a "men sent their own way" case.
Ok never said it is
i just said i know why it looks like cope to some people

if I ever see myself by some chance (accident) having offspring by 40 ill strap myself with an explosive belt and perform some fireworks.

I still don't understand why anyone, much less a blackpiller would have children. Like what the fuck are you gonna do if your kid is a recessed subhuman? Congrats, you just sentenced a kid to a life of suffering and anguish.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 245, Amnesia and 1 other person
I still don't understand why anyone, much less a blackpiller would have children. Like what the fuck are you gonna do if your kid is a recessed subhuman? Congrats, you have just sentenced a kid to a life of suffering and anguish.
good i like to see kids suffer

Defend what? When have I ever said I am normal or non autistic or have a mental complex from my upbringing. I got to experience first hand my chad brother slay effortlessly while I got scraps. I saw first hand he go through dozens of women as a teenager and I was getting nothing. I KNOW how much teen pussy I missed out on, many of those girls would hang out or befriend me just to try to get a chance at my brother.

I definitely have spent the last year or two trying to relive what I missed out on my slaying tons of women and age frauding my tinder profile to a lower age to try to fuck as many 18-20 year old women as possible. And YES you are also right about me coming to the realization that it's not really that great. I tried to have an LTR this summer but it was very suffocating because I am so used to a loner lifestyle and have a hard time cohabitating with another person and constantly having obligations like hanging out on the weekends and shit.

With that said I DONT regret that I am not married or dont have kids. I never had the desire for either and I am very anti natalist because I think its cruel to bring a non conenting human into the world to be subject to the BS life brings like workcelling for 50 years and having a dice rolled at birth for how GL u are and how much that effects the quality of ur life forever

At the end of the day I dont regret looksmaxing at all and I plan to continue to do so because I have this knowledge and money in my 30s and increasing ur looks increases your well being in every aspect of life not including females. The goal of many of my threads here are to hopefully help out younger guys by giving them the perspective I have gained by being on both sides of the looks spectrum.
Tenor 3

• +1
WHEN YOU GET ALL THE SURGERIES , GET UR CONFIDENCE GAME UP YOU WILL BE A GROWN ASS ADULT (26-27?) YOU WILL TRY TO GET AS MUCH PUSSY AS POSSIBLE BUT YOU WILL SOON REALIZE THAT ITS NOT HS/COLLEGE YEARS ANYMORE
WHILE CHAD FUCKED HIS FUCKING BRAIN AWAY AT 15-20 AT FUCKING 26 HE ALREADY HAS A CHRISTIAN WIFE WITH LOVING FAMILY
WHILE YOU ARE STILL CHASING FUCKING WHORES WHILE BEING LONELY

EVENTUALLY YOU WILL REALIZE THIS AND HAVE A MIDLIFE CRISIS WITH A MENTAL BREAKDOWN LIKE AMNESIA HAD

View attachment 612900
@Toth's thot @Copemaxxing @Good_Little_Goy @GigaMogger
Cope. @Amnesia already had teen love, was getting laid before he got any work done despite being an insufferable autist (no hate btw).

He is just mentally ill and suffer from bdd despite mogging 99.9% of guys with a shitty selfie.

I am different, my problems will be gone if I can fuck girls easily after looksmaxxing, even if I ascend at 25.

Cope. @Amnesia already had teen love, was getting laid before he got any work done despite being an insufferable autist (no hate btw).

He is just mentally ill and suffer from bdd despite mogging 99.9% of guys with a shitty selfie.

I am different, my problems will be gone if I can fuck girls easily after looksmaxxing, even if I ascend at 25.
he even admitted that my thread is true
give up bro i have superior iq than an average human being

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
There's no way to not be happy with a stable life and kids/wife

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THATS WHY THE MOST MISERABLE AND WITHERED ADULTS THAT I KNOW ARE ALL IN THE MARRIAGE + KIDS SITUATION. EVERY SINGLE COUPLE I SAW THAT WENT FOR MARRIAGE KIDS SUDDENLY AGED 10 YEARS IN THE SPAN OF ONE AFTER MARRIAGE AND LOOK LIKE THEY CAME BACK FROM VIETNAM OR SOME SHIT.

The most happy (older) people I know are the ones who (either having a partner or being single) are NOT married and definitely DONT have kids. I am talking about people in their fucking 50s and still more lively than the mid 20's I know that entered marriage and kids.

To try to be happy you'll have to cope pursuing ephemeral pleasures till you're old and it's meaningless
No. stop with that shit. Having kids is not something holy and sacred that makes other things "ephemeral copes". EVERYTHING in life is ephemeral and devoid of ultimate meaning, including having a family. Not everyone's brain is wired the exact same. Why do breeders always project more than redditor feminists. Nothing would make me more miserable and unhappy than having to withstand the family man lifestyle.

even if you end up divorcing or fighting with your teenage kids you'll still have a reason to live instead of
No, I am not even talking about possible marriage going south or (inevitable) fights or scolding the kids. If you are only able to find a reason to live trough marriage+kids, I really pity you.

being a 50 yo living alone.
Always the same shit seriously its like a bingo. Just waste your entire life slaving away and being a good family man so MAAYBE you can escape the fear of loneliness later. Living alone isnt also bad, again not everyones brain is wired the same.

"b-but what when you are old and alone and cant take care of yourself"
THEN WHEN YOU GET OLD AND TOO USELESS TO LIVE ON YOUR OWN GRAB A SHOTGUN AND PLACE A SHELL TROUGH YOUR SKULL INSTEAD OF HAVING A FAMILY JUST SO THEY CAN WIPE YOUR ASS WHEN OLD

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 245, Apeiron and 2 others
tbh, I don't think I want kids either.
(although i've banged a good handful of girls without wearing a raincoat!)

• +1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THATS WHY THE MOST MISERABLE AND WITHERED ADULTS THAT I KNOW ARE ALL IN THE MARRIAGE + KIDS SITUATION. EVERY SINGLE COUPLE I SAW THAT WENT FOR MARRIAGE KIDS SUDDENLY AGED 10 YEARS IN THE SPAN OF ONE AFTER MARRIAGE AND LOOK LIKE THEY CAME BACK FROM VIETNAM OR SOME SHIT.

The most happy (older) people I know are the ones who (either having a partner or being single) are NOT married and definitely DONT have kids. I am talking about people in their fucking 50s and still more lively than the mid 20's I know that entered marriage and kids.

No. stop with that shit. Having kids is not something holy and sacred that makes other things "ephemeral copes". EVERYTHING in life is ephemeral and devoid of ultimate meaning, including having a family. Not everyone's brain is wired the exact same. Why do breeders always project more than redditor feminists. Nothing would make me more miserable and unhappy than having to withstand the family man lifestyle.

No, I am not even talking about possible marriage going south or (inevitable) fights or scolding the kids. If you are only able to find a reason to live trough marriage+kids, I really pity you.

Always the same shit seriously its like a bingo. Just waste your entire life slaving away and being a good family man so MAAYBE you can escape the fear of loneliness later. Living alone isnt also bad, again not everyones brain is wired the same.

THEN GRAB A SHOTGUN AND PLACE A SHELL TROUGH YOUR SKULL INSTEAD OF HAVING A FAMILY JUST SO THEY CAN WIPE YOUR ASS WHEN OLD
idk i can understand that you dont want to have kids
but i think a partner in the 60-70s is a must tbh
what the fuck you gonna do alone at 60-70 you wont enjoy the same activites as now
you gonna bore yourself to hell

he even admitted that my thread is true
give up bro i have superior iq than an average human being
How the fuck he would know anything about inceldom ?
He was never ugly.
He is just mentally ill.

Not even "mentalcel" cuz nigga was getting laid since 15.

Do you also gonna believe him if he "admits" earth is flat ?

So what’s the point of this thread? Ascend as fast as possible?

• +1
How the fuck he would know anything about inceldom ?
He was never ugly.
He is just mentally ill.

Not even "mentalcel" cuz nigga was getting laid since 15.

Do you also gonna believe him if he "admits" earth is flat ?
what the fuck are u arguing smh
"Cope. @Amnesia already had teen love, was getting laid before he got any work done despite being an insufferable autist (no hate btw). "

idk i can understand that you dont want to have kids
but i think a partner in the 60-70s is a must tbh
what the fuck you gonna do alone at 60-70 you wont enjoy the same activites as now
you gonna bore yourself to hell
Fear of future loneliness should never be a reason to plan your adult life leads to so many miserable lifes lots of which I see as examples irl, no need to even check for internet stories. Maybe I wont enjoy the same activities as now, but the things I enjoy will probably just shift, instead of just not enjoying anything. In my teens I was told constantly by people "youll change" "youll want kids" "youll want married life" and here I am in my 30's with still the same solid opinion.

Living alone doesnt mean necesarily "being lonely".

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Amnesia, tyronelite and 1 other person
So what’s the point of this thread? Ascend as fast as possible?

not to waste away teen years
and
just to let fucking perma rotters know that having a lot of hookups wont give them happiness tbh

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Fear of future loneliness should never be a reason to plan your adult life leads to so many miserable lifes lots of which I see as examples irl, no need to even check for internet stories. Maybe I wont enjoy the same activities as now, but the things I enjoy will probably just shift, instead of just not enjoying anything. In my teens I was told constantly by people "youll change" "youll want kids" "youll want married life" and here I am in my 30's with still the same solid opinion.

Living alone doesnt mean necesarily "being lonely".
who said that jfl
i just prefer to be with someone when im old
i mean you will browse fucking looksmax.me at 60 or what the fuck
thats just basic logic jfl

what the fuck are u arguing smh
"Cope. @Amnesia already had teen love, was getting laid before he got any work done despite being an insufferable autist (no hate btw). "
Okay you are just stupid at this point.

You argued Amnesias words were proof that your thread was right.
I am just stating this is not right.

Fucking low IQ low effort rotter that cant even remember his own sentence that he writed few minutes here.

• JFL
That’s because you don’t know a single guy at all
Shut your bald ass up you utter bitch conceived delusional faggot. You are a dog compared to me

giphy.gif

• +1
Good thread it truly is over regardless
Cosmetic chads mental is rotting away while having meaningless sex, meanwhile natural chad lived his prime to the fullest and is now in blissful bluepilled ignorance
Even if you ascend it’s still over. you will know your true genetic value at heart, and no amount of hookups can compensate for your most important lost years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite and goat2x

Fucking low IQ low effort rotter that cant even remember his own sentence that he writed few minutes here.
you are retared as shit
what the fuck are u even arguing against u utterly retarded faggot
you should be excetuted for having below 30 iq you fucking baboon degenerate scum

• JFL
Reactions: malignant
Shut your bald ass up you utter bitch conceived delusional faggot. You are a dog compared to me

giphy.gif
Very predictable answer
Shut yo ass down son

• +1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEN WHEN YOU GET OLD AND TOO USELESS TO LIVE ON YOUR OWN GRAB A SHOTGUN AND PLACE A SHELL TROUGH YOUR SKULL INSTEAD OF HAVING A FAMILY JUST SO THEY CAN WIPE YOUR ASS WHEN OLD
yet again i'm right
someone old with family = happy Christmas with their grandsons
old and alone = suicide

• +1
you are retared as shit
what the fuck are u even arguing against u utterly retarded faggot
you should be excetuted for having below 30 iq you fucking baboon degenerate scum
Okay moron.

"MUH Amnesia agrees with me so I am right".

just do it you perma virgin fag
if you think that your dirty cock touching a womens vagina a lot after like 30 will give you happiness than you are retarded as fuck and i shoud smash your skull into the pavement you cuck

My parents will pay for my bimax at 18 they said. I mentally ill maxxed at house
sames
my parents said they would pay for my surgeries if i wanted to get them
perks of being born to millionaire parents

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Copemaxxing
sames
my parents said they would pay for my surgeries if i wanted to get them
perks of being born to millionaire parents
i will tell the surgeon to mess up your bimax

• WTF
Reactions: recessed
you are stupid as shit
you dont even have an arguement you fucking cuck
Its clear which one of us has an argument and which on is just barking from the way you type :feelshmm:

yet again i'm right
someone old with family = happy Christmas with their grandsons
old and alone = suicide
did you even read my post or you just TLDR and called it a day?. stop falling for TV family stereotypes.

• +1
Its clear which one of us has an argument and which on is just barking from the way you type :feelshmm:
whats ur arguement still waiting you fucking degenerate cuck dirty subhuman
"
Cope. @Amnesia already had teen love, was getting laid before he got any work done despite being an insufferable autist (no hate btw). "
which i replied that HE EVEN ADMITTED IT YOU PERMA ROTTER FUCKING BABOON IQ RETARD
then you came with "
You argued Amnesias words were proof that your thread was right"
nigga you are a dumbass fucking cuck
yes he knows his own fucking background better than u fucking perma virgin idiot

Im only on this forum to shitpost, fuck surgeries son
This tbh
I’ve already slayed and not even into slaying anymore. I’d probably get married by 26

lmao at latecels

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580