fuck 100 girls by 28
And Get married to 16 yr old muslim virgin at 29
What country you live in?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Better late than never

if you were a successful businessmen who made millions in your 30s after years of hard work should you not enjoy it because you weren’t born a trust fund baby who was whipping lambos as a teenager?

chad is the genetic equivalent of a trust fund baby. The only thing is if you ascend late, never get married. Your heart should be way too cold for that

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 245 and Amnesia
WHEN YOU GET ALL THE SURGERIES , GET UR CONFIDENCE GAME UP YOU WILL BE A GROWN ASS ADULT (26-27?) YOU WILL TRY TO GET AS MUCH PUSSY AS POSSIBLE BUT YOU WILL SOON REALIZE THAT ITS NOT HS/COLLEGE YEARS ANYMORE
WHILE CHAD FUCKED HIS FUCKING BRAIN AWAY AT 15-20 AT FUCKING 26 HE ALREADY HAS A CHRISTIAN WIFE WITH LOVING FAMILY
WHILE YOU ARE STILL CHASING FUCKING WHORES WHILE BEING LONELY

EVENTUALLY YOU WILL REALIZE THIS AND HAVE A MIDLIFE CRISIS WITH A MENTAL BREAKDOWN LIKE AMNESIA HAD

View attachment 612900
@Toth's thot @Copemaxxing @Good_Little_Goy @GigaMogger
cope, most 26 year old chads still slay, chad under 30 is everything

i will get bimax at 18/19

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and goat2x
Better late than never

if you were a successful businessmen who made millions in your 30s after years of hard work should you not enjoy it because you weren’t born a trust fund baby who was whipping lambos as a teenager?

chad is the genetic equivalent of a trust fund baby. The only thing is if you ascend late, never get married. Your heart should be way too cold for that
Lol
You have retarded tunnel vision
I would explain it to you but its worthless tbh

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Defend what? When have I ever said I am normal or non autistic or have a mental complex from my upbringing. I got to experience first hand my chad brother slay effortlessly while I got scraps. I saw first hand he go through dozens of women as a teenager and I was getting nothing. I KNOW how much teen pussy I missed out on, many of those girls would hang out or befriend me just to try to get a chance at my brother.

I definitely have spent the last year or two trying to relive what I missed out on my slaying tons of women and age frauding my tinder profile to a lower age to try to fuck as many 18-20 year old women as possible. And YES you are also right about me coming to the realization that it's not really that great. I tried to have an LTR this summer but it was very suffocating because I am so used to a loner lifestyle and have a hard time cohabitating with another person and constantly having obligations like hanging out on the weekends and shit.

With that said I DONT regret that I am not married or dont have kids. I never had the desire for either and I am very anti natalist because I think its cruel to bring a non conenting human into the world to be subject to the BS life brings like workcelling for 50 years and having a dice rolled at birth for how GL u are and how much that effects the quality of ur life forever

At the end of the day I dont regret looksmaxing at all and I plan to continue to do so because I have this knowledge and money in my 30s and increasing ur looks increases your well being in every aspect of life not including females. The goal of many of my threads here are to hopefully help out younger guys by giving them the perspective I have gained by being on both sides of the looks spectrum.
Simultaneously suifuel and lifefuel

With that said I DONT regret that I am not married or dont have kids. I never had the desire for either and I am very anti natalist because I think its cruel to bring a non conenting human into the world to be subject to the BS life brings like workcelling for 50 years and having a dice rolled at birth for how GL u are and how much that effects the quality of ur life forever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Im only on this forum to shitpost, fuck surgeries son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 6867, MogTheMogger and 4 others
Better late than never

Just look at that baldcel Jeff Bezos, being the richest man in the world and he leaves his wife for a post-menopausic mexineggress. He's obviously stil an incel in his mind.

Dn read dn care already impregnated an aryan woman

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
I tried to have an LTR but it was very suffocating because I am so used to a loner lifestyle and have a hard time cohabitating with another person and constantly having obligations like hanging out on the weekends and shit.

With that said I DONT regret that I am not married or dont have kids. I never had the desire for either

At the end of the day I dont regret looksmaxing at all and I plan to continue to do so because I have this knowledge and money in my 30s and increasing ur looks increases your well being in every aspect of life not including females.

this is what so many fail to understand. looks is about way more things tham getting women and marriage milestones. I also hate that I lost the eqrly experiences, but if I was given an option to right now relive my teen years better looking in exchange to become average/under average at my current life I wouldnt do it. My looksmaxxing was less "extensive" than amnesia (I read you had surgeries if im not mistaken) and mine was mix of maturing and soft looksmax, but I do NOT regret it happening this late at all. Womens attention skyrocketed obviously but thebmost dranatic and shocking changes in my life are actually not related to getting laid.

looksmaxxing is a good thing at ANY age. Even a 60 yeqr old would benefit from improving his looks. Hell even at 80 yeqr old, your looks could mean the difference between being treated as senile old man even if you arent, or being regarded as some wise old man to be respected.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 6867 and Deleted member 4310
So do u subway subhuman jfl What a fkn incel u are lol
SHUT UT BITCHASS UP YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE WORLD YOU GAINED YKUR EXPERIENCE FROM SIMS 4 PERMA VIRGIN FAG

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
SHUT UT BITCHASS UP YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE WORLD YOU GAINED YKUR EXPERIENCE FROM SIMS 4 PERMA VIRGIN FAG
Stfu u subway eating big belly. I bet u play LoL every day cuz u use big fonts

Stfu u subway eating big belly. I bet u play LoL every day cuz u use big fonts
IM PLAYING WITH UT MOMS PUSSY WBILE RELENTLESSLY RAPING HER OVERUSED VAGINA TO OBLIVION
YOU ARE A PERMA ROTTER FAGGOT WITH NO IRL EXPERIENCE

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 8775
IM PLAYING WITH UT MOMS PUSSY WBILE RELENTLESSLY RAPING HER OVERUSED VAGINA TO OBLIVION
YOU ARE A PERMA ROTTER FAGGOT WITH NO IRL EXPERIENCE
Still i mog u

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6538
I DONT regret that I am not married or dont have kids.
what a gigacope for a 30yo to say
when you're 40 you'll rope if you don't have kids

• Hmm...
Reactions: wristcel
No cope here son. I don't even look remotely close him
you are coping harderino. if you were given chance to become prime chicoerino eg the pic ive sent or kendollerino. if you choose kendollerino you are 20iqerino ngl

• +1
Niggas will rope at 30

you are coping harderino. if you were given chance to become prime chicoerino eg the pic ive sent or kendollerino. if you choose kendollerino you are 20iqerino ngl
You are coping hard if you think that this literal final fantasy character doesn't mog your God facially but I can't blame you because every one has their own preferences
Hssfi 109081194 159790788966034 446555692370923803 n

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and johncruz12345
Just look at that baldcel Jeff Bezos, being the richest man in the world and he leaves his wife for a post-menopausic mexineggress. He's obviously stil an incel in his mind.
Cope the relationship is a front and he fucks human trafficked jbs all day

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and MogTheMogger
@goat2x @Amnesia

what do you recommend bro? if someone is 16-17 and still needs looksmaxxing, what's the best thing to do?

• +1
Christian wife

@goat2x @Amnesia

what do you recommend bro? if someone is 16-17 and still needs looksmaxxing, what's the best thing to do?
looksmax but dont think that u can get back your youngers years/fucking a lot of whores will bring you happiness

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6488