@Amnesia roped and rerolled?

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
20211225 230849

"I just want to be a kid again"

Is this his last message before he roped in the hope of being born Hindu who could reincarnate?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, subhuman incel and Chintuck22
In all seriousness, I hope he didn't. Hope he just left the forum and moved onto better things.

He was a good guy who needed to be kinder to himself.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
In all seriousness, I hope he didn't. Hope he just left the forum and moved onto better things.

He was a good guy who needed to be kinder to himself.
dont have empathy with chads, i hope he roped, or even better, i hope he got in a car accident and his face is disfigured and has to live as a subhuman forever

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 14957, Deleted member 13332 and 10 others
dont have empathy with chads, i hope he roped, or even better, i hope he got in a car accident and his face is disfigured and has to live as a subhuman forever
Jesus christ man.

He is a Chad who went through painful surgeries to get it..also he's 5'9 and frauded to 6'1 every day of his life.

Sure his like is 1000x better than ours but he is one of us..albeit a lucky one

• Ugh..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 10652 and 2 others
Jesus christ man.

He is a Chad who went through painful surgeries to get it..also he's 5'9 and frauded to 6'1 every day of his life.

True, but even if he was a born chad that would still be outta pocket.

• +1
Jesus christ man.

his only surgery was rhino otherwise he was always GL. Literally had GF when he was a teen and the only reason his life was at some point shit is that he is autistic and he dont like people.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel

If he was born Chad I would not have posted about him. I wouldn't wish Ill on him, but wouldn't care so much either as he'd lived better than I ever will since birth

• +1
his only surgery was rhino otherwise he was always GL. Literally had GF when he was a teen and the only reason his life was at some point shit is that he is autistic and he dont like people.
He was gl but between HTN/Chadlite before

He had a gf as a teenager way back in the mid 2000s..didn't have to be Chad back then for that. I know, I'm nearly 33

• +1
He also had canthpexy and chin/jaw filler

also he’s not autistic

• +1