My nephew got a lot of compliments for his height by my relatives

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Despite me being taller, no One mentioned my height. Because he's only 14, so that's way more impressive, i was Just like 5'8" at 14 while he's already 6'1". Hope he already finished 90% of his growth or that he ends up like a lanklet. I don't want to get heightmogged by this piece of shit Who barely utters a Word and watches blackpill tik tok

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, whiteislandpill, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
arent you like 6'5

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Despite me being taller, no One mentioned my height. Because he's only 14, so that's way more impressive, i was Just like 5'8" at 14 while he's already 6'1". Hope he already finished 90% of his growth or that he ends up like a lanklet. I don't want to get heightmogged by this piece of shit Who barely utters a Word and watches blackpill tik tok
Hoping his nephew won’t mog him.

Based

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Hoping his nephew won’t mog him.

Based
I fucking hate that i got 0 compliments for my looks. They would definitely pointed that out if they Met me when i was lean

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I fucking hate that i got 0 compliments for my looks. They would definitely pointed that out if they Met me when i was lean
My family always compliments about my looks fortunately. But i still get brutally mogged by my 16 yeard nephew facially. He has a good bone structure, symmetry, eye area. Only thing i have going for me is my hair, height, and frame+muscles.