Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Growth Plate and Zeusus
right dude looks ridiculous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Osaker, Deleted member 21550, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
Cyclops.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 21550, AscendingHero and 7 others
wtf are those contacts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Sexually Disabled
why the fuck are all the old gigaspergs from Lookism coming out of the woodwork

christ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ballskin, Mongrelcel and 8 others
Zeus mogs with his 6’6 height
5'9 vs 6'6

5'9 vs 6'6 ?

applause-the-rock.gif

Imagine me (6'5.5") standing next to him (5'9) in a club setting, would get absolutely eclipsed and dwarfed into oblivion. Especially considering I am 230lbs with chiseled abs and almost 24" bideltoid

right dude looks ridiculous

@hormonetherapy how so?

Cyclops.org

Keep coping you deluded retard, my midface ratio is literally 1:1
Midfaceratio
midfaceratio.jpg

Im sure you're just some subhuman grasping at straws on how to criticize my looks. Even though 1:1 ratio is ideal, lower IPD is a masculine trait. Even Lima's husband was an IPDcel
5bd042396caf7cc2949cfbc67704eed8.jpg

wtf are those contacts

Not contacts, I have natural A10 eyes and black hair, get called superman often

why the fuck are all the old gigaspergs from Lookism coming out of the woodwork

christ

Not just lookism I was also on Puahate and sluthate

My esr is on the lower end like 0.45🥲

Eye separation ratio? Why would this be a better measurement than midface ratio? Why tf would you want to have narrow zygos and wideset eyes...would look like some sheepish retarded prey deer. Predatory animals like wolves, lions, etc..have narrow set eyes and wide zygos. Cant believe some clowns on this site dont understand this simple concept:ROFLMAO:

Predatorvsprey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, elzde95, greeneyes and 6 others
The wolf has a

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 16275 and Zeusus
Nvm the point was my zygos are much bigger (16cm) idc anyway

Nvm the point was my zygos are much bigger (16cm) idc anyway
This picture says it all
4345876ecce0895f22becb5d80a31e9d.png

PSL sites have been around for almost a decade and I cant believe some users here think having a narrow skull with wide set eyes looks ideal :ROFLMAO: what a joke

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member and 1 other person
This picture says it all
4345876ecce0895f22becb5d80a31e9d.png

PSL sites have been around for almost a decade and I cant believe some users here think having a narrow skull with wide set eyes looks ideal :ROFLMAO: what a joke
@Niko69 appeal mogs u, and he has the far right skull, cope more retirement home daddy

You're only getting a 1:1 ratio because you have a tiny mouth. Underneath the formulizing, your IPD is actually shit, assuming that Neanderthal is really you.

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
Sorry bro. It's not running you or anything, but they are too close together. You shouldn't cope by saying bad traits are masculine, otherwise Valuev would be a looks icon.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 18244 and Racky
@Niko69 appeal mogs u, and he has the far right skull, cope more retirement home daddy
Lol this pencilneck joke?
2902363_2022-05-22_18_27_42.2900200.jpg

@Niko69 looks like boneless dogshit, dishwater coloring, low follicle density, pig nose with huge philtrum, downturned cocksucker lips, low T wispy facial hair, weak traps and narrow clavicle. You only think he looks better because you are attracted to estrogenic femboys:ROFLMAO:
You're only getting a 1:1 ratio because you have a tiny mouth. Underneath the formulizing, your IPD is actually shit, assuming that Neanderthal is really you.
Having a small mouth does not affect a midface ratio measurement idiot, do you mean short philtrum? Short philtrum is an ideal trait. Opry has a short philtrum and his midface ratio is 1.01

Oprymidfaceratio

Sorry bro. It's not running you or anything, but they are too close together. You shouldn't cope by saying bad traits are masculine, otherwise Valuev would be a looks icon.
my ESR in this pic is 0.43, Opry's is 0.46. You really think thats a significant difference? At my 99.98% percentile height it would look comical if my face was more wide-set and manlet-like

Lens distortion will greatly affect the measurement, I could just fisheye distortionmax and look like a deer in the headlights if thats what you consider GL
allsmall.jpg

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, greeneyes, Deleted member 16058 and 2 others
This is peak male vs female gaze.

@Niko69 looks like boneless dogshit, dishwater coloring, low follicle density, pig nose with huge philtrum, downturned cocksucker lips, low T wispy facial hair, weak traps and narrow clavicle. You only think he looks better because you are attracted to estrogenic femboys:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deprived
You look fucking dumb brah
How does one "look" dumb? I graduated from an Ivy league university with an engineering degree, academic honors. I am making 6-figures before the age of 25 working for one of the largest medical technology companies on the planet. My ACT composite score is in the 99% percentile. My dad graduated with a masters degree in Mech engineering from MIT. Just lol at this 2 post count guy coming out of the woodworks saying I look dumb based on a face frontal shot w/ neutral expression.

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

This is peak male vs female gaze.

male vs female gaze is all mental masturbation. Its very obvious that a high E female on her period would be more attracted to guy on the right, and a low E less feminine female looking for an LTR would prefer guy on the left. It's not rocket science.

2970841_amnesiavszeusus.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and greeneyes
I bet Zoosus is relieved that lookism.net was flushed so no one could see his face pre-morphing (not that your .net pics weren't morphed already)

you are an absolute mental case, but a jock med bull high DHT housewife fucker to be reckoned with nonetheless

• JFL
Reactions: DomOrDeath, AscendingHero, Deleted member 18244 and 4 others
I bet Zoosus is relieved that lookism.net was flushed so no one could see his face pre-morphing (not that your .net pics weren't morphed already)

you are an absolute mental case, but a jock med bull high DHT housewife fucker to be reckoned with nonetheless
His pic looks like an inbred joke tho jfl if he thinks its gl

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
This is exactly the inversion from "gay alien look" at the other side of the spectrum

If this is the gay alien look

what the fuck is this?
2972421_1657066870827.png

hetero masc alien downsyndrome? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 1657066870827.png
    1657066870827.png
    267.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Warlow, szolliontaraelis and 7 others
You look fucking retarded dude amnesia mogs

• +1
Reactions: justadude, szolliontaraelis, Kroker and 4 others
Did this guy get super extended infrasaddles? Open your fucking eyes you retarded cyclops

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 18244 and wollet2
maybe if he didnt inject a bucket of filler in jaw he would have some harmony left :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and to_stop_da_cope
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
HAHAHAHAHAHA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and oldslapcel
there is no way that second guy is unmorphed lmfao he looks like a kid drew him wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Hueless, Deleted member 16058 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, Deleted member 19551 and Growth Plate
He’s obviously a chad and mogs htn at best amnesia (3am Florida Burger King pheno) to another world.

There’s nothing wrong with his ES? He’s 6’6 he obviously has a large skull.
Marko had a wider ipd than Lima yk

• Woah
Reactions: Zeusus
He has a better looking face than yours. He's a Chad, you're a Chadlite. Might be wrong about this, but I think both of you probably have the same SMV irl since you're a lot taller than him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
applause-the-rock.gif

Imagine me (6'5.5") standing next to him (5'9) in a club setting, would get absolutely eclipsed and dwarfed into oblivion. Especially considering I am 230lbs with chiseled abs and almost 24" bideltoid
View attachment 1766432

@hormonetherapy how so?

View attachment 1766436
midfaceratio.jpg

Im sure you're just some subhuman grasping at straws on how to criticize my looks. Even though 1:1 ratio is ideal, lower IPD is a masculine trait. Even Lima's husband was an IPDcel
5bd042396caf7cc2949cfbc67704eed8.jpg

Not contacts, I have natural A10 eyes and black hair, get called superman often

Not just lookism I was also on Puahate and sluthate

Eye separation ratio? Why would this be a better measurement than midface ratio? Why tf would you want to have narrow zygos and wideset eyes...would look like some sheepish retarded prey deer. Predatory animals like wolves, lions, etc..have narrow set eyes and wide zygos. Cant believe some clowns on this site dont understand this simple concept:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1766468
kill yo self

Jfl ugly ass ogre. Amnesia mogs even in that pic.

Holy fuck @Zeusus is that actually you?

Miami Vice Deal With It GIF

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
You haven't posted since 2016

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Growth Plate and Deleted member 16058
there is no way that second guy is unmorphed lmfao he looks like a kid drew him wtf
He used to morph all his pics back in the day lamo (if thats actually him, and not a larper)

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Growth Plate

Having a small mouth does not affect a midface ratio measurement idiot, do you mean short philtrum? Short philtrum is an ideal trait. Opry has a short philtrum and his midface ratio is 1.01

View attachment 1766576

my ESR in this pic is 0.43, Opry's is 0.46. You really think thats a significant difference? At my 99.98% percentile height it would look comical if my face was more wide-set and manlet-like

View attachment 1766597View attachment 1766599

Lens distortion will greatly affect the measurement, I could just fisheye distortionmax and look like a deer in the headlights if thats what you consider GL
allsmall.jpg

View attachment 1766589
Why are you so invested in proving us wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
zeusus is a normie / htn masc dude

amnesias worst pic btw , right now he is plastic ken doll chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ballskin, SteveRogers and 4 others
Both look mentally ill

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and szolliontaraelis
You look like a low sentience cyclopes. Amnesia mogs

3D3CA0D2 F1B4 41B7 B574 34D137B7FD8B

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ballskin, Prince88, khvirgin and 6 others
How does one "look" dumb? I graduated from an Ivy league university with an engineering degree, academic honors. I am making 6-figures before the age of 25 working for one of the largest medical technology companies on the planet. My ACT composite score is in the 99% percentile. My dad graduated with a masters degree in Mech engineering from MIT. Just lol at this 2 post count guy coming out of the woodworks saying I look dumb based on a face frontal shot w/ neutral expression.

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif
Yet you still larp on this shitty forum to prove everyone wrong because you can't get validation from women that you desperately seek because you can't morph your looks in real life. Squint more and you might pop your eyes you fucking ogre

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Hueless, Growth Plate and 2 others
extrachromosomemaxxed

0.03 ES ratio difference is pretty big

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, greeneyes and Racky
I agree ngl. You’re prime rater. I also rate salludon 6.5. But i tend to rate amnesia 6 tho, maybe his best pics hit different now, he seems to look better by the day. In op pic he is like 5,75 ngl

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and StrangerDanger