Amnesia vs Zeusus

Who mogs?

• Total voters
nigga looks like a cartoon character lmao and jfl at that autistic squint. you might actually be a mogger without that retarded squint

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Hueless, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
applause-the-rock.gif

Imagine me (6'5.5") standing next to him (5'9) in a club setting, would get absolutely eclipsed and dwarfed into oblivion. Especially considering I am 230lbs with chiseled abs and almost 24" bideltoid
View attachment 1766432

@hormonetherapy how so?

Keep coping you deluded retard, my midface ratio is literally 1:1
View attachment 1766436
midfaceratio.jpg

Im sure you're just some subhuman grasping at straws on how to criticize my looks. Even though 1:1 ratio is ideal, lower IPD is a masculine trait. Even Lima's husband was an IPDcel
5bd042396caf7cc2949cfbc67704eed8.jpg

Not contacts, I have natural A10 eyes and black hair, get called superman often

Not just lookism I was also on Puahate and sluthate

Eye separation ratio? Why would this be a better measurement than midface ratio? Why tf would you want to have narrow zygos and wideset eyes...would look like some sheepish retarded prey deer. Predatory animals like wolves, lions, etc..have narrow set eyes and wide zygos. Cant believe some clowns on this site dont understand this simple concept:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1766468
Look at this IPD cope:lul::lul::lul::lul:

you look better without squinting autistically

How does one "look" dumb? I graduated from an Ivy league university with an engineering degree, academic honors. I am making 6-figures before the age of 25 working for one of the largest medical technology companies on the planet. My ACT composite score is in the 99% percentile. My dad graduated with a masters degree in Mech engineering from MIT. Just lol at this 2 post count guy coming out of the woodworks saying I look dumb based on a face frontal shot w/ neutral expression.

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

male vs female gaze is all mental masturbation. Its very obvious that a high E female on her period would be more attracted to guy on the right, and a low E less feminine female looking for an LTR would prefer guy on the left. It's not rocket science.

2970841_amnesiavszeusus.jpg
Keep writing essays ogre fuck :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Imagine using the worst picture of amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
@Niko69 appeal mogs u, and he has the far right skull, cope more retirement home daddy
niko only does better on tinder

if these 2 walked together in the street niko would be invisible

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Zeusus and Deleted member 19551
If only Colez was still around. He would flame every tranny female gaze faggot her to smithereens for doubting for a millisecond that Zoosus mogs that mulatto manlet to dog chit 8 char

• +1
Reactions: Zeusus
This entire forum thinks women want a guy rhat looks prettier than them. Only 13 yo girls want this until enough estrogen kicks in their system and they start rubbing their clit to sweaty girthy swarthy wide shouldered saggy ballsack thick necked italians

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 16058 and Zeusus
niko only does better on tinder

if these 2 walked together in the street niko would be invisible
I doubt he mogs me on tinder, lacks sex appeal but might get jb matches due to estrogenic looks

If only Colez was still around. He would flame every tranny female gaze faggot her to smithereens for doubting for a millisecond that Zoosus mogs that mulatto manlet to dog chit 8 char
This entire forum thinks women want a guy rhat looks prettier than them. Only 13 yo girls want this until enough estrogen kicks in their system and they start rubbing their clit to sweaty girthy swarthy wide shouldered saggy ballsack thick necked italians

applause-the-rock.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Over for the conehead. :lul:

Amensia was the one on the left, I was talking about Zeusus.
the twink pill on this site has gotten out of hand

zeusus mogs in every feature, its not even close

• Ugh..
Reactions: ballskin

He is a mutant.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, SteveRogers, elzde95 and 15 others

Male gaze. He has no facial harmony. Big bones =/= goodlooking.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, justadude, Prettyboy and 3 others

Your arms are max 16" you subhuman frauding dog​

every cunt you've mentioned on this shit thread mogs your entire existence back to the first utter nigger who started your whole subhuman family tree, you jack ma looking headass subhuman dopamine deprived nigger mutt.​

Ay wassup bro haven’t seen you in a while :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
:ROFLMAO: why the fuck do you look like that? what the fuck is wrong with your eyes are you lower eyelid squinting or were you unfortunate enough to be born like that?

idk maybe if you post a unfrauded unmorphed picture where you dont look like a 1950s german scientist basement creation we could judge properly

The fact you think you look good in that picture is worrying, but you are most likely just trolling (I hope)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Hueless, Zylk and 2 others
This reminds me of the Salludon vs we_chilling fosho mog battles a few months ago, sure Amnesia appeal mogs but the people saying Zeus isn’t even chad and is a cyclops or normie or whatever the fuck are coping hard. with his giga height frame and masc face he mogs 99% of twigs on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Zeusus
Dude looks like a character from Flintstones
1DDCA2C4 A092 4835 A6B3 2EC20C084E12

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker and androgenic
How does one "look" dumb? I graduated from an Ivy league university with an engineering degree, academic honors. I am making 6-figures before the age of 25 working for one of the largest medical technology companies on the planet. My ACT composite score is in the 99% percentile. My dad graduated with a masters degree in Mech engineering from MIT. Just lol at this 2 post count guy coming out of the woodworks saying I look dumb based on a face frontal shot w/ neutral expression.

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

male vs female gaze is all mental masturbation. Its very obvious that a high E female on her period would be more attracted to guy on the right, and a low E less feminine female looking for an LTR would prefer guy on the left. It's not rocket science.

2970841_amnesiavszeusus.jpg
jesus christ you are narcy as shit. looking dumb doesnt have to do with intelligence. just letting you know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 18244, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
jesus christ you are narcy as shit. looking dumb doesnt have to do with intelligence. just letting you know
His response further proves he’s low sentience tbh. No Engineering degree for your NPC brain:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
just caging at everything in this thread
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Zeusus and Deleted member 18244

Your arms are max 16" you subhuman frauding dog​

every cunt you've mentioned on this shit thread mogs your entire existence back to the first utter nigger who started your whole subhuman family tree, you jack ma looking headass subhuman dopamine deprived nigger mutt.​

major-cope-cope.gif

My wingspan is 82" (6'10)...that makes my my arms look proportionately smaller even though they are 17" pumped, maybe 16.5" unpumped

Right guy is extremely ogre

What a mogger. Ultra mastethic. Towering over everyone in his vicinity. Frame larger than Mark Henry. Singing voice better than Tom Jones. Penis better tasting than a bag of candy. Rectum pleasing even Gordon Ramsay’s palate with subtle notes off nuts and ginger.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Zeusus and Hueless
applause-the-rock.gif

Imagine me (6'5.5") standing next to him (5'9) in a club setting, would get absolutely eclipsed and dwarfed into oblivion. Especially considering I am 230lbs with chiseled abs and almost 24" bideltoid
View attachment 1766432

@hormonetherapy how so?

Keep coping you deluded retard, my midface ratio is literally 1:1
View attachment 1766436
midfaceratio.jpg

Im sure you're just some subhuman grasping at straws on how to criticize my looks. Even though 1:1 ratio is ideal, lower IPD is a masculine trait. Even Lima's husband was an IPDcel
5bd042396caf7cc2949cfbc67704eed8.jpg

Not contacts, I have natural A10 eyes and black hair, get called superman often

Not just lookism I was also on Puahate and sluthate

Eye separation ratio? Why would this be a better measurement than midface ratio? Why tf would you want to have narrow zygos and wideset eyes...would look like some sheepish retarded prey deer. Predatory animals like wolves, lions, etc..have narrow set eyes and wide zygos. Cant believe some clowns on this site dont understand this simple concept:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1766468
You need to account for amnesias 4inch lifts