Amnesia will have the same fate as many here...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch
Amnesia finally ascended after years of investment in hard-maxxing. We know that the agepill hits hard for both men and women and Amnesia is already 32. If we look at his FACE, it is very much a combination of feminine and masculine features that keeps it at chad level. Once he starts approaching 40, his SMV will very likely start dropping fast and he will no longer have access to the younger stacies and even high tier beckies.

His raison d'etre for his whole adult life has been focused on looksmaxxing and slaying. Once that fades, what lies ahead for him? He has already stated he lacks irl friends and suffers from deep-rooted feelings of inadequacy and insecurities that stem from his teenage years.

He is basically the male equivalent of a hot foid that is only good at sleeping around. Once the wall hits, he/she becomes a depressed and a neurotic mess. These feelings will magnify 10x once he loses his slaying powers. He'll basically be back to his pre-looksmaxxing state except there will be no light at the end of the tunnel, only an abyss that ends with death...

The only way to avoid the inevitable is to find a mid-late 20s Stacy he can LTR before his SMV drops. Someone he connects with on both an emotional and physical level that will make him happy on the inside...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, Germania, jellyfish101 and 34 others
rope is the only way

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8765 and 9 others
Autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donc0ck and Deleted member 6723
it is what it is

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
he should probably consider starting a family or st

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
To be fair I thought of the same thing... to make all the money required to actually ascend would take a lot of time, and then to do the surgeries and recover from each one individually will also take a lot of time. By then you'll have hit the wall at 30.

But then again tbh men age far better than women bc more collagen, so good diet + skincare should be good enough tbh. 30 to 45 years old is still prime slayer tier if you're gl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
Amnesia finally ascended after years of investment in hard-maxxing. We know that the agepill hits hard for both men and women and Amnesia is already 32. If we look at his FACE, it is very much a combination of feminine and masculine features that keeps it at chad level. Once he starts approaching 40, his SMV will very likely start dropping fast and he will no longer have access to the younger stacies and even high tier beckies.

His raison d'etre for his whole adult life has been focused on looksmaxxing and slaying. Once that fades, what lies ahead for him? He has already stated he lacks irl friends and suffers from deep-rooted feelings of inadequacy and insecurities that stem from his teenage years.

He is basically the male equivalent of a hot foid that is only good at sleeping around. Once the wall hits, he/she becomes a depressed and a neurotic mess. These feelings will magnify 10x once he loses his slaying powers. He'll basically be back to his pre-looksmaxxing state except there is no light at the end of the tunnel, only an abyss that ends with death...
* Aging, is a factor.
BUT, Harcore looksmaxxers like here can manage to not age so baldy as what you are used to. I look better at 37 than ever before.
(proofs:

* Slaying is maybe PROBABLY only a temporairy hobby for him?
Maybe after some years he is fed up of it.
And can than decide to go either single man lifestyle, or become a family man, or be in a childless LTR.
Paul Janka for example.
Notorious playboy in his later 20's and early 30's; so to compensate for lacked experiences when younger. Totally family man now since his mid to later 30's.

* "his whole adult life has been focused on looksmaxxing and slaying. Once that fades, what lies ahead for him?"
"his whole life", is an false statement. Probably just for x amount of years. Usually life comes in phases. Ideally you have many different phases, otherwise life = boring.,

@Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst, Danish_Retard, ScramFranklin and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski, PYT and 6485b025t
It’ll still end eventually. Then what?
Everything ends. Each phase ends.
And eventually the whole life ends.

A person not trying to enter a certain life(style) phases, because those life pahses WILL end. IS NOT BEING SMART.
There is only at certain ages the POTENTIAL OPTION, for certain life phase activities.
And slaying as a dude, is potentially in good cases only an option from 18 - 45. It's cool imo, to aim to have like a lifestyle phase (lets say 5 years) in whole life of 70 years, in which one slayed. Why not?
Than after that. Maybe do LTR phase, or family man phase, or bachelor freedom phase, or etc. phase..

Stupid thinking. To think of life as 1 phase. and that is should be like that 1 phase whole life.
Otherwise that prevrious phase was worthless.
Or one shoudl not had enetered that previous phase.

Life, is a series of phases. Ideally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, DrTony, Need2Ascend and 6 others
he should probably consider starting a family or st
i dunno how he looks. But in a story from him he could pass as a 24 year old dude or something. If he is now 32. He could probably still pull of 8 years of slaying if he wanted to.
Probably he gets bored after a few years or earlier already.

Okay... I think what OP is trying to say is that @Amnesia won’t be able to adjust to life after his looks fade, because his entire life revolves around them.
That would be a problem, yes.
I dunno, how that is. I always been easy to adjust, change. maybe he not I dunno. Some people are better at that, and some are not at all.
LOL. Al Bundy comes to mind, never could overcome highschool lifestyle phase.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4430 and 6485b025t
He can do whatever he wants tbh, he has money and passes as much younger, this thread is cope.

Think about what the average guy is doing in his 30s and 40s, working just to provide for a family and wife which he will probably divorce or hate. Not to mention very little time for himself because he's so invested into his family, if that's for you go ahead, however

The white picket fence is an absolute cope fantasy and Amnesia will life mog most people in his 40s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, oldcelloser, Deleted member 11134 and 7 others
There is no wall for a male

I am approaching 39 and just before corona, my clubbing succes skyrocketed

I almost never left club alone and at my 37 i slayed 10000x more comapring when i was late 20 or early 30 youngcell

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 11134, ezio6 and 13 others
he should go to therapy or something. or do some acid and see what happens lol idk he might kill someone if he did that tho

True but

Pointless talking about an hypocritical bad end when you haven’t even reached that level yet. It’s like taking a depressed rich guy for example and saying money doesn’t make you happy while you are barely making ends meet. Only after you’ve achieved a certain level of looks can you decide whether to slay, to LTR, or to move on and find other things in life that make you happy. Beneath that level, you have no options.

Amnesia’s mistake is that he got too deep into slaying and has no idea of what he wants.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, the next o'pry and Need2Ascend
i think his mental health would rise if he dropped the supermodel look. maybe grow a beard or something. i think it's really hard on him. he'd still be attractive

I almost never left club alone and at my 37 i slayed 10000x more comapring when i was late 20 or early 30 youngcell
lifefuel for youngcels, which country do yo live btw ?

Well, we're all adults and we're all in control of our own lives. Sometimes you just have to step back and let someone self-destruct - that's the only way people can learn for themselves. He'll figure it out soon. One can only sustain that lifestyle for so long...

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Need2Ascend
Paul Janka for example.
Notorious playboy in his later 20's and early 30's; so to compensate for lacked experiences when younger. Totally family man now since his mid to later 30's.

* "his whole adult life has been focused on looksmaxxing and slaying. Once that fades, what lies ahead for him?"
"his whole life", is an false statement. Probably just for x amount of years. Usually life comes in phases. Ideally you have many different phases, otherwise life = boring.,

Guys like this in that video absolutely fucking disgust me. There's nothing more aggravating to me more than an egotistical piece of shit. They're so far up their own ass until one day their whole life falls apart, and they have absolutely nothing. Oufff, they get on my nerves... I can't.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and mewcoper
True but

Pointless talking about an hypocritical bad end when you haven’t even reached that level yet. It’s like taking a depressed rich guy for example and saying money doesn’t make you happy while you are barely making ends meet. Only after you’ve achieved a certain level of looks can you decide whether to slay, to LTR, or to move on and find other things in life that make you happy. Beneath that level, you have no options.

Amnesia’s mistake is that he got too deep into slaying and has no idea of what he wants.
Exactly that, he's unbelieviably shallow.

True but

HE has actually..
He lived alone for a years, same like so so its impossible to get into LTR for him, he will be alone forever, same like many of us
I cannot imagine living with some female or share a bed with her, i prefer my comfort alone, impossible to change this
Millions of people are like this nowadays, more and more

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, ezio6, Amnesia and 1 other person
You are comparing amnesia's life to some type of perfect dream life that barely even exists in the real world. As if that would be the alternative to what he has been doing now.

My fate before being here and being blackpilled was becoming a betabux divorce-raped cuck. The life that amnesia has is 10 times better than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, oldcelloser, Incoming and 3 others
I cannot imagine living with some female or share a bed with her, i prefer my comfort alone, impossible to change this
Millions of people are like this nowadays, more and more
Better normalize this kind of life instead of feeling ashamed of being alone tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 275 and oldcell

To add. You obviously know already. But for rest.

Men have 3 aging WALLS to avoid :
* Ugly/wrinkled/bad skin (includes bone mass upkeep, with supplements and lifestyle)
* Ugly bald(ing) (some exceptions (like Meeks) can rock the bald look, most can't). imo this includes dude whom go grey and forget to paint their hair
* getting fat.

If men avoid above 3.
There is no real aging wall, SMV and RMV wise.

weston-boucher-before-after-web.jpg
or dude is like 41 here. Still no wall hitting for him to be seen in the near future:

In muh case.
I looked worse at 28 than at 37. But I have managed to keep hair and skin is okay doing.
img_7801-jpg.653553
p2aok400golhco8s-jpg.653587

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Chadelite, Incoming and 7 others
My dad stopped 'playing the field' in his 30s and got a

* Ugly/wrinkled/bad skin (includes bone mass upkeep, with supplements and lifestyle)
* Ugly bald(ing) (some exceptions (like Meeks) can rock the bald look, most can't). imo this includes dude whom go grey and forget to paint their hair
* getting fat.

If men avoid above 3.

or dude is like 41 here. Still no wall hitting for him to be seen in the near future:

In muh case.
I looked worse at 28 than at 37. But I have managed to keep hair and skin is okay doing.
img_7801-jpg.653553

I agree, same with the fact that injecting testosterone is so easy and common now. Higher T levels prevent bone loss, muscle loss and keeps you more virile, horny, etc. If one starts injecting in the late 30s, one can easily get to 50 before serious signs of aging.

I think the most important decision is whether you want a family or not. I think it's much easier and healthier to do at a younger age.

I think the most important decision is whether you want a family or not. I think it's much easier and healthier to do at a younger age.
That is true. Better for gentics of child, although it's also true that male quality of genes/dna in sperm declines much much slower than females. Only at late 50's does male sperm DNA start to fall quit hard, before that it's a very slow decline.

The biggest "cost"I notice from starting and being family man at 20's - 30's. Is that one will then most likely say goodbye to ever slaying for rest of life.

Why? in general. Mr. family man that starts at 28 orso with that, with 2 kids. Will spend his late 20's and 30's NOT caring about his looks. AND will fall of the Looks cliff, beyond the point of retun.

But why? Besides not caring about his looks, he will actually fasten the aging proces.

But Why?
1. He be working hard, and limmited room for healthy lifestyle and rest, and excercise. He probs, most at least, get out of shape due to that.
2. Stress + hectic; causing quicker aging. More than childless dude that age.
Why?
- Because EVERYTHING BIG happens cropped into 15 years of life. them being:
A. Having kids + raising kids
B. startng work/carreer and building carreer or business or income (which is demanding task)
C. Buying a hoe building a place to life.

So when "mr. starting family at late 20's" comes out of thatperiod at early 40's or mid 40's. He be ugly, likely.

In that sense, it can be like that. often.
Whereas a dude starting family life later. He can in his "single" years, untill lets say 40 years old. He can get his carreer/income/business build up, and home already set up.
So when he does start kids/family; he only needs to build that part (but not anymore the carreer, or home).
Plus, he be saying his "dating around" goodby forever at late 30's or early 40's instead at late 20's.

A man starting a family at young age. Will ALSO sacrifise his youth for family. Plus, sex likely does go down alot in a LTR for most so you be struggling with a dead bedroom while being a horny late 20's or 30's dude). Whereas an older dude doesn't sacrifise his youth, and can deal with dead bedroom better when in 40's because lower sex drive.

Joe Rogan for example had kids at 41 and 43.
83ca56878bad8929.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Need2Ascend and mewcoper
Aging is overrated tbh.
A lot of shit is preventable its just that most niggas at 40 years old are obese with arteries snap shut.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, ezio6, Deleted member 6723 and 6 others

* getting fat.

If men avoid above 3.

In muh case.
img_7801-jpg.653553

Extreme good looks -sex appeal maxing
Looks like totally different person

All19-25, college clubs i am only attracted to those
i am 5"9 and quarter same heigth as amnesia
Oh... i thought only older foids, thats interesting. How are your results while online dating?
Height is cope after 5'8" if one is taller as the girl anyway.

You want to settle down?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and oldcell
Oh... i thought only older foids, thats interesting. How are your results while online dating?
Height is cope after 5'8" if one is taller as the girl anyway.

You want to settle down?

I was a late bloomer and it fuked me mentally, some as @Zyros a bit
I am not attracted to older foid
I dont use online dating, because quality of foids is much worse there and i need to age fraud, yong females have filter set up to 30 often so they dont see mee
I could slay 300 older foids and make them o provide for me, but i dont wanna
I kinda enjoy being alone, partyiing, video games, going out, slaying, but i feel exhausted with this lifestyle also
I owuld like to settle , but i want to live alone and no cohabitate, enjoying my privacy and bed alone with laptop
I will end alone probably, but no big deal for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and 6485b025t
"Men age like a fine wine, women age like milk"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Be_ConfidentBro and PubertyMaxxer
That's why I want to marry my oneitis

this is the most autistic shit i've ever read

2 PSL and 0 SMV at 27 yo.
paper-bag-over-head.jpg

No wonder I had such a hard time back then. With muh 1% success rate, from talking to randoms women.
I owuld like to settle , but i want to live alone and no cohabitate, enjoying my privacy and bed alone with laptop
probs only makes sense to co-habitate, when want children together with a woman.

paper-bag-over-head.jpg

No wonder I had such a hard time back then. With muh 1% success rate, from talking to randoms women.

probs only makes sense to co-habitate, when want children together with a woman.

1% success rate mogs me.

1% success rate mogs me.
:lul: Sad.
Muh 1% success-rate I found quit brutal, I must say.
It made me develop a pure hate, for the activity of: dating and chatting up womens.

I can only imagine, how annoying it is, when it's even below 1%. Sick.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
"Men age like a fine wine, women age like milk"
I can't say it to be true, through.

1. Most men age like milk.
Mostly due to, fatness, bald(ing), and ugly skin (due to lack of skin careing and/or lifestyle).

2. Some men, age but stay similar looking (due to retained hair, and skin quality and staying same body-shape).

3. Some men, age like fine wine and ascend. (due to retained hair, and skin quality. But improve body and styling often).

Imo. The: "Men age like a fine wine", is often used as a cope by dudes. But in general, it's not true.
Because.
The average white dude at 20 going to 40, will age like this video. And only gets worse looking with ageing. Especially after half way in video (at 30 years old in video). And this man didn't even go bald, like plenty men do also. (every 2 minutes of video represents about 5 years of age.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Inscol and oldcell
I can't say it to be true, through.

1. Most men age like milk.
Mostly due to, fatness, bald(ing), and ugly skin (due to lack of skin careing and/or lifestyle).

2. Some men, age but stay similar looking (due to retained hair, and skin quality and staying same body-shape).

3. Some men, age like fine wine and ascend. (due to retained hair, and skin quality. But improve body and styling often).

Imo. The: "Men age like a fine wine", is often used as a cope by dudes. But in general, it's not true.
Because.
The average white dude at 20 going to 40, will age like this video. And only gets worse looking with ageing. Especially after half way in video (at 30 years old in video). And this man didn't even go bald, like plenty men do also. (every 2 minutes of video represents about 5 years of age.)

Losing undereye support is the biggest difference between someone 20 and 40, giving the "tired eye" look. Only solution is fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
The problem is in today’s society the alternative is not really promised to work out
It’s just risky
Society breeds narcissism and everyone is told they are entitled a right to happiness and maximizing their own life.
The issue is that that happiness is always represented in the form of hedonism
Sacrifice & service is not presented as a consistent source of happiness anymore it’s instead rather seen and treated like a fools decision

Even if gold was gold it would only ever be treated like gold if the majority of people around you treated it like gold.
It is easy to point fingers and say that he is doing it wrong and on some level I think he knows and agrees that a life of building something is more worth it or something he would want to do

But look around our world
How many people actually get to live your life you appoint of having a family raising kids and finding someone to love?
Most people who raise their kids and even look like they are happy from the outside is less than 10% and people who look and live the part is like 1%.
Everyone else is just a fuck up. Divorce statistics are pretty poor in this country and self entitlement is going up and up as a culture. So you get people who are less and less forgiving for everything because hurr durr they deserve love.

I am sure Amnesia on some level has desire build something like a family or children but from a risk assessment guide it looks very bleak
I’m 25 and I know people who are marrying people who cheated on them. They forgave them or whatever but in what world does that look ok. All because of fear.
Everything can be broken down and tied to fear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, oldcelloser, MassacredMyBoy and 1 other person
Losing undereye support is the biggest difference between someone 20 and 40, giving the "tired eye" look. Only solution is fillers.
What is "losing under eye support though".

The only solution, is not "just" fillers.

under eye support loss is:
1. bones shrinking, bone mass less, etc.. Solution is related to supplements, food/mineral intake, and hormone levels also.
2. fat pads going south. Due to colagen/elesticity loss in skin causing to not to hold the fadpads in place anymore
3. collagen and elesticity loss, causing saggy skin

Fillers help, plenty. BUT they only 1 part of the battle against "losing under eye support". Which should be battled from different angles.

I even forgot to mention peptides like GHK-Cu.

Go full attack against this, and you can anti-age maxx to looking young a long time. Probs longer than people thinks. Ofcourse genes matter also.

another brutal aging example of average females.

Occassionaly. Some whites do well, in battleing anti-aging.
I sometimes make a thread about them. Appriciating their efforts.

Last edited:
  • +1
True but

He said he wanted a Loyal LTR trad wife, but that’s never gonna happen, so he just slays but it doesn’t do anything for him

Not if you're smart about it. If you looksmax to your potential, have a vibrant social life and get off this website you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, IndianJock and goat2x

He is basically the male equivalent of a hot foid that is only good at sleeping around. Once the wall hits, he/she becomes a depressed and a neurotic mess. These feelings will magnify 10x once he loses his slaying powers. He'll basically be back to his pre-looksmaxxing state except there will be no light at the end of the tunnel, only an abyss that ends with death...

The only way to avoid the inevitable is to find a mid-late 20s Stacy he can LTR before his SMV drops. Someone he connects with on both an emotional and physical level that will make him happy on the inside...
All he needs is invest in anti-aging and money maxx. Not doom and gloom as you say

Everyone has to face this future

• +1
He should get a wife and kids asap, he's getting old.