Kylie Minogue appreciation Thread; For being anti-aging Looksmaxxer

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Some women are master anti-agers. Skin wise. I recall: Jenifer Lopez, Jennifer Aniston, Christie Brinkley, etc..

I appriciate, how somehow Kylie Minogue managed to age, slowly in skin.
At youth she was imo a full on Stacy, and she managed to stay that way reducluously longer then avarage women. Even in the 2001 when this below song came out, and she was 33. I recall women bitching, that she looked unrel compared to average 33 year old women, because every woman has celulite by that age.

teenager
1499148985515_8524035710.jpg

20 year old
1499149091177_8843018710.jpg

At 25 years old
n6de1u40nprcrp4.jpg

At 33 years old
918.jpg

At 36 years old

Kylie-Minogue-2004.jpg

At 40 years old
112415282_10.jpg

At 45 years old

1498805367071_GettyImages-107338497.jpg

At 50 years old
1498805701425_main-1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69
Cope. Women above 25 years old = useless pieces of shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 19499, onnysk and 1 other person
I was just gonna come in and type "first", but she really is an underrated legend of aging

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69 and eduardkoopman
Cope. Women above 25 years old = useless pieces of shit.
n6de1u40nprcrp4.jpg

So you would tell a woman that looks like this and is 25 years old and shows interest in you, that you want nothing to do with her!

LOL, is this a picture of you by the way, from when you said you would not want to bang Angeline Jolie in her pirme. Because her elbows are to pointy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
n6de1u40nprcrp4.jpg

So you would tell a woman that looks like this and is 25 years old and shows interest in you, that you want nothing to do with her!

LOL, is this a picture of you by the way, from when you said you would not want to bang Angeline Jolie in her pirme. Because her elbows are to pointy?
View attachment 196820
I didn't say I wouldn't fuck a girl that looks specifically like that if I had the opportunity to you utter faggot.
Doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of women are disgusting past their late twenties.
Doesn't change the fact that all of them peak in their late teens/earlt twenties.
Now kys retard.

I didn't say I wouldn't fuck a girl that looks specifically like that if I had the opportunity to you utter faggot.
Sounded like that to me. Because you would be fucking "utter trash" then if I read your own conclusion.
Doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of women are disgusting past their late twenties.
That's true. Or defenately when they enter their 30's. Rarely does on still see an attractive 35 year old woman.
Doesn't change the fact that all of them peak in their late teens/earlt twenties.
Defoo. she mogged the shit out of other girls in her teens/20's. That were her prime years. But life is unfortunately for all of us in our lifetime: maybe 15% prime years; and 85% not prime years.
The keys for life, is to also get the best out of the 85% of times in life that are not prime years. The 15% prime years are easy. It's the 85% of the lifespand that we are not in prime that makes up the mayority of our overall happiness. If one has a great 10 years of prime; and due to lack of effort the other 75 years are shit. One still has a shit life. One can't feed a lifetime on having had a cool/nice prime.
And I applaud that woman, for putting in the effort, to have a still good life and looks after her prime. Looking hot in her prime was easy.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and MiroslavBulldosex
Stop coping you utter subhuman. Hollywood directors and actors are prolific in their use of baby blood/foreskin for its anti-aging properties.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and MiroslavBulldosex
she really is an underrated legend of aging
Yes.
Most women that age very well, are not white.
White women often age the worse (skin wise).

I think the best aging slower white woman I know, is Christie Brinkley. She was somehow 50 here.
mkpfpgskj45oio2gyhch.jpeg

What kind of stuff these people can afford to keep looking this way, is awesome for them. I know/heared some of them, have like their private-faggot that will concern about their looks and styling and stuff. And will give them all these great stuff andsend them to treatments, to keep looking good.
The only older woman I make an exception for is your mom.
That gif of you/profile gif; is epic
hogan-photographer.gif

Last edited:
Still applause for 52 year Kylie Minogue for her anti-aging in looks results.

31025374-8545549-image-m-7_1595349578441.jpg

that song and video gave me nightmares when i was 3

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Stop coping you utter subhuman. Hollywood directors and actors are prolific in their use of baby blood/foreskin for its anti-aging properties.
Makes sense. She looks well at 52, for that age.

She is like a Nicole Kidman if she wasn't genetic failure saved by surgeries. Kylie is really hot, and her sister Dannii is great too. Both have cool music

she is ugly as fuck now . age beat her LOL

copeman at it again. faggot