Amnesia will have the same fate as many here...

Oh... i thought only older foids, thats interesting. How are your results while online dating?
Height is cope after 5'8" if one is taller as the girl anyway.

You want to settle down?
Again this manlet coping height in all threads. Go near a 6'2 and feel the mog as he towers over you, others will notice too.

The option of a wife and starting a family is not something that I would ever do. Legally, marriage is too big of a risk. Children aren't an option because I don't want to bring kids into the world to face the harsh realities of the blackpill, not to mention I don't have top quality genes and my children would be at a disadvantage. Having a LTR in the long long run would never work or me because I cannot stand living with anyone else, sleeping in the same bed as anyone else, having obligations to anyone else. I am a completely lone wolf and always have been and always will be. That's not a problem I look at that needs to be fixed, it's who I am. Any relationship I have IRL with a male friend or even female I end up losing because I push ppl away in order to make space to be alone. I feel suffocated when thee is anyone in my life and I yearn for complete freedom in my life to do whatever and whenever.

I do well financially and am convinced I have found a health regiment that will keep me healthy far into my old age. I see myself living alone (which I love btw) all the way until the end. I get my enjoyment with good food, and watching politics and current events of this clown world from the comfort of my home. If sex is something I desire from young attractive women I have no problem using hookers or being a sugar daddy to a college aged girl. However, I don't even crave sex as it is so who knows.

I do have personal goals in my life that I hope to achieve that have little to do with women or my looks or a family. Overall though life is a pretty shitty existence, as the Bible says Satan is the King of this world. It's not until Jesus returns that we have anything to look forward to, at east those who have accepted him as our savior. Jesus is my ultimate role model and he never married or had kids. I will follow in his footsteps. All kidding aside I don't think I will ever rope, but believe me it's tempting, it is something on my mind daily.

The purpose of slaying was to se what it was all about, I spent so much effort and money to get to the looks level I am at so I might as well get the benefits, but it really is empty. I don't regret looksmaxxing though for one minute and I am still a huge proponent that people max out their potential in whatever ways they can.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 11630 and 15 others
The option of a wife and starting a family is not something that I would ever do. Legally, marriage is too big of a risk. Children aren't an option because I don't want to bring kids into the world to face the harsh realities of the blackpill, not to mention I don't have top quality genes and my children would be at a disadvantage. Having a LTR in the long long run would never work or me because I cannot stand living with anyone else, sleeping in the same bed as anyone else, having obligations to anyone else. I am a completely lone wolf and always have been and always will be. That's not a problem I look at that needs to be fixed, it's who I am. Any relationship I have IRL with a male friend or even female I end up losing because I push ppl away in order to make space to be alone. I feel suffocated when thee is anyone in my life and I yearn for complete freedom in my life to do whatever and whenever.

I do well financially and am convinced I have found a health regiment that will keep me healthy far into my old age. I see myself living alone (which I love btw) all the way until the end. I get my enjoyment with good food, and watching politics and current events of this clown world from the comfort of my home. If sex is something I desire from young attractive women I have no problem using hookers or being a sugar daddy to a college aged girl. However, I don't even crave sex as it is so who knows.

I do have personal goals in my life that I hope to achieve that have little to do with women or my looks or a family. Overall though life is a pretty shitty existence, as the Bible says Satan is the King of this world. It's not until Jesus returns that we have anything to look forward to, at east those who have accepted him as our savior. Jesus is my ultimate role model and he never married or had kids. I will follow in his footsteps. All kidding aside I don't think I will ever rope, but believe me it's tempting, it is something on my mind daily.

The purpose of slaying was to se what it was all about, I spent so much effort and money to get to the looks level I am at so I might as well get the benefits, but it really is empty. I don't regret looksmaxxing though for one minute and I am still a huge proponent that people max out their potential in whatever ways they can.

traits-of-sigma-male-23-23-1024x1024.jpg

i dont think everyone ages like the video. guy was a case of pretty bad aging

Depression is mental, not based on what you’re doing day to day. It’s based on your childhood experiences, teenage experiences, and genetics. Once depressed, always depressed. It doesn’t matter what you end up doing. Happiness, believe it or not, has nothing to do with what materialistic things you end up achieving. Once you get something you want, you want something else and more, resulting in a never ending cycle. If you think I’m coping, I’m not. I bet @Amnesia will agree with me. Tell me the truth Amnesia. Am I wrong?

i dont think everyone ages like the video. guy was a case of pretty bad aging

It’s also worth noting a lot of these men that age like shit aren’t blackpilled, get comfortable in a relationship and have several children. At that point, many stop caring about their appearance

Why don't you reap the benefits fully and get into modeling bro? Genuinely always wondered.

Why don't you reap the benefits fully and get into modeling bro? Genuinely always wondered.
Im way too old and make way more money rn than I ever could from modeling, plus I genuinely could never do it cause I already hate looking at myself so looking at tons of pics of myself for modeling jobs would put me over the edge

oh also Im not tall enough to be a male model lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 9699
I don't worry for him. why don't you ask this about the hordes of non-sentient normalcattle, cucks and foids?

This is assuming his entire life revolves around females. Devoting yourself to looksmaxxing might at first just be a means to an end, but as time goes on you realize there's a lot more to looksmaxxing than just "I make face pretty I fuck wyman". At least that's been my experience.

There's so much good knowledge and interesting things to learn on this site, plus looksmaxxing can benefit many areas of your life .Not only that, but there are so many people researching mindmaxxing for things like high inhib, focus, NT, etc. that there's much more to gain from this site than just the becoming a slayer part. I

With that said, I think he'll be fine once his SMV starts dropping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Need2Ascend
Im way too old and make way more money rn than I ever could from modeling, plus I genuinely could never do it cause I already hate looking at myself so looking at tons of pics of myself for modeling jobs would put me over the edge

oh also Im not tall enough to be a male model lol
What do you do for money? Explain in detail if possible

paper-bag-over-head.jpg

No wonder I had such a hard time back then. With muh 1% success rate, from talking to randoms women.

probs only makes sense to co-habitate, when want children together with a woman.
You look like a different person tbh, better of course.
At what point did you say to yourself, "Damn it, I need to change my physical appearance?"

You look like a different person tbh, better of course.
At what point did you say to yourself, "Damn it, I need to change my physical appearance?"
Only since last year, did I start putting in real effort to change my physical appearance 1st time life. At that 28 year old pic I was in LTR, and didn't care about looks maxxing.

1. Teens-early twenties. Believed due to upbringing, man smv = his provider qualities. I believed I was 7/10 in looks while was irl 4/10.

2. Mid 20's. My pua period. I put in some effort to look better but not alot. I got contact lenses, cloth maxxed and small stuff like that. I believed I was 7.5/10 in looks, while was irl 5/10. I approached mainly women that were 7's or more. And got low success. Only when I dropped to 6/10 did I get some dates and results, aka 1%. Only when I dropped to like 5/10 range did I get decent ish return rate.

3. Later 20's. I entered a LTR. I stopped caring about muh looks, mainly. Like can see at 28 pic. Stopped wearing contacts, and style and grooming I put in limited efforts. Less than when pua.

4. Mid 30's. Ltr ended. I stopped caring about looks 100%. Was full Buddhist religion phase, aiming to enlightenment. Which in that religion means letting go, of anything "superficial/worldly. Giving everything up or away.

5. 1.5 years ago. Believe in religion was totally gone. Spend first time to build life up again, and regain things I had given up or away. Possessions, housing, money, and so on.
And went into health and looksmaxxing. For purposes of restarting dating life and stuff again as well.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Depression is mental, not based on what you’re doing day to day. It’s based on your childhood experiences, teenage experiences, and genetics. Once depressed, always depressed. It doesn’t matter what you end up doing. Happiness, believe it or not, has nothing to do with what materialistic things you end up achieving. Once you get something you want, you want something else and more, resulting in a never ending cycle. If you think I’m coping, I’m not. I bet @Amnesia will agree with me. Tell me the truth Amnesia. Am I wrong?

It’s not just mentally as many believes.
It’s just a chemical unbalance in your brain ( you can be lead to it or have it naturally) and if you still struggle to figure out the best example i can give you is.

When you are drunk you can’t pretend to not be drunk; when you are under cocoaine you can’t pretend to not feel exalted.

I have clinical depression so I know what Amnesia is talking about.
I know that becoming a chad won’t makes me happy either and idk why im trying.
I hate this world; it’s fuckking disgusting.

As many you might think it’s not just “ muh im sad mhuu i rope”
It’s more like “ Im fuckking tired of every, I can’t be happy and death is a way out; it’s peace from this world. Tomorrow I’ll don’t have to wake up and worry about this shit fucked up world and fake alot of things and I’ll snap out of existence leaving these fuckers for good “

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
JFL if you're a Chad and rotting on this forum.

Even more JFL if you're in your 30s.

This forum is for subhuman teens ONLY.
Chads OUT

Maybe test how introvertede you, your brain is??
What you write sounds very introverted minded.

It's an interesting subject matter. Where is know quit a bit about. You can learn about what to do, to maxx life as an introvert (there are plenty good books about it as well). If your brain is introverted wired.
Stuff like meditation (retreats) can be great for introverts as well regular.

"For example, studies show introverted brains produce dopamine much slower than extroverts in reaction to external stimuli like chaotic parties and loud music.<4>

That's why introverts tend to burn out faster in such settings; there's not enough reward.

Similarly, extrovert brains produce less acetylcholine than introverts in reaction to internal stimuli like reading and introspection.<5>

In other words, introvert brains have a preference for acetylcholine, which is produced in reaction to internal stimuli like quiet introspection. This is what truly energizes introverts. "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, ScramFranklin and Need2Ascend

It's an interesting subject matter. Where is know quit a bit about. You can learn about what to do, to maxx life as an introvert (there are plenty good books about it as well). If your brain is introverted wired.

"For example, studies show introverted brains produce dopamine much slower than extroverts in reaction to external stimuli like chaotic parties and loud music.<4>

That's why introverts tend to burn out faster in such settings; there's not enough reward.

Similarly, extrovert brains produce less acetylcholine than introverts in reaction to internal stimuli like reading and introspection.<5>

In other words, introvert brains have a preference for acetylcholine, which is produced in reaction to internal stimuli like quiet introspection. This is what truly energizes introverts. "

I hate this mindset, like introversion is an illness to cure. It's just who i am, I don't see it as a problem or a negative

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 10652, goat2x and 1 other person
I hate this mindset, like introversion is an illness to cure. It's just who i am, I don't see it as a problem or a negative
they wrote the article there, like that. But if you delete the tone and that angle they use. It still has great good basic descriptive information on what happens and is going on inside brain.

Most see introversion as an illness. Extraversion is celebrated.

what drugs help?

what drugs help?
i dunno. maybe the link I shared sell some nootropics copes.

don't misconfuse, by the way.
Nervousness socially. With introverson. 2 very different processes, things, and causes.

i dunno. maybe the link I shared sell some nootropics copes.

don't misconfuse, by the way.
Nervousness socially. With introverson. 2 very different processes, things, and causes.
i think with most people, it's just the words that come out of their mouth just aren't 'nt'.
They can't think of what to say when talking too a stranger for example, whereas some people are just social butterflies who always ask the 'right' questions and say the right things and seem to be able to relate with everyone.
When I went travelling to Hungary, I met these 2 US marines who were the biggest slayers i've ever met and it was a good real time example of how some people are NT to the extreme.

I've been able to fake it over the years only in certain environments - mainly, funnily enough, cold approach on girls in bars (where i've gotten nearly all of my lays)

But any change in circumstances can throw me off lol.

Like yesterday I was sober and in a restaurant, and the hot waitress started talking to me, and I couldn't think of what to say and talk about lol.

Or sometimes starting a new job, and it takes me way longer to be able to kind of settle in. Fucked up brain

I#ve even had girls in my bed the morning after picking them up, and it's like they slowly realise i'm just not NT and probably regret letting me fuck them! haha

Last edited:
i think with most people, it's just the words that come out of their mouth just aren't 'nt'.
They can't think of what to say when talking too a stranger for example, whereas some people are just social butterflies who always ask the 'right' questions and say the right things and seem to be able to relate with everyone.
When I went travelling to Hungary, I met these 2 US marines who were the biggest slayers i've ever met and it was a good real time example of how some people are NT to the extreme.

I've been able to fake it over the years only in certain environments - mainly, funnily enough, cold approach on girls in bars (where i've gotten nearly all of my lays)

Like yesterday I was sober and in a restaurant, and the hot waitress started talking to me, and I couldn't think of what to say and talk about lol.

Or sometimes starting a new job, and it takes me way longer to be able to kind of settle in. Fucked up brain

I#ve even had girls in my bed the morning after picking them up, and it's like they slowly realise i'm just not NT and probably regret letting me fuck them! haha
can relate expesiaclally with the job part for example

what you can do about it?

can relate expesiaclally with the job part for example

what you can do about it?
imo. A trait of introversion.
Where an extraverted would had just rambled stupid shit, without thinking much before saying.
Introverts, tend to first think and not wanna say stupid shit. So it leads to big pauses, or not knowing what to say.

What I don't understand about Amnesia is that he sometimes says that he is depressed and hates life and on other occasions he says he's fine. Granted, most of the time he says he is depressed, but he also says that he is happy now because he could relieve his childhood fantasy of slaying and that he can rot at peace now:

I guess that he is happy about having slayed, which is understandable, but he's still not over his childhood memories. I guess the only way to solve this is to talk about it with people who understand him. I'm not talking about a therapist, friends who know his story would be better for this.

So, even if you ascend and slay, at some point you have to face the memories of your past and get through the stages of grief. It's inevitable if you want to feel good about your life, because you can finally accept it, move on and stop thinking about it. Then, your state of mind will change too.

Also, I agree that it would probably be the best to start a family. Everyone is different, but you don't have to to have huge social circle, even one person and your offspring is already enough to feel better than being completely alone. We are all social animals at the end.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 6531
with blackpill knowledge suicide is inevitable
The best possible outcome is to embrace an ogremaxxed lifestyle and accept having children from temporary sex partners

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 7419
The best possible outcome is to embrace an ogremaxxed lifestyle and accept having children from temporary sex partners
Bullshit. You can still have a family and not getting divorced.

Slaying should be a temporary thing, it will not bring happiness in the long term and you can't do it forever.

Bullshit. You can still have a family and not getting divorced.

Slaying should be a temporary thing, it will not bring happiness in the long term and you can't do it
Persue an ltr if you can but the bitch won't stick around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and oldcelloser
Y
* Aging, is a factor.
BUT, Harcore looksmaxxers like here can manage to not age so baldy as what you are used to. I look better at 37 than ever before.
(proofs:

* Slaying is maybe PROBABLY only a temporairy hobby for him?
Maybe after some years he is fed up of it.
And can than decide to go either single man lifestyle, or become a family man, or be in a childless LTR.
Paul Janka for example.
Notorious playboy in his later 20's and early 30's; so to compensate for lacked experiences when younger. Totally family man now since his mid to later 30's.

* "his whole adult life has been focused on looksmaxxing and slaying. Once that fades, what lies ahead for him?"
"his whole life", is an false statement. Probably just for x amount of years. Usually life comes in phases. Ideally you have many different phases, otherwise life = boring.,

@Amnesia

yeah Derrick from mpmd talked about this. He went through a pua/slaying stage from like 18 - 25yrs and said it is an essential phase (over for me) but you have to move on to greater things sooner or later. Like financial success, starting family buying property etc, just old nigga shit.

Persue an ltr if you can but the bitch won't stick around
It should be everyone's goal to find a high quality wife and settle down. You will live past 40, slaying will end. You need to have another purpose then.

Divorce rates are 20% for people who married after 25 and are college-educated or have a good income. Having kids ensure you are not a genetic dead-end and kids grow up the best with two parents.

It should be everyone's goal to find a high quality wife and settle down. You will live past 40, slaying will end. You need to have another purpose then.

Divorce rates are 20% for people who married after 25 and are college-educated or have a good income. Having kids ensure you are not a genetic dead-end and kids grow up the best with two parents.
I'm 40 and I've seen that all come and go. It's over. Never legally marry if you have anything to your name. Ur giving out advice that will hurt alot of white men of good character

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 11134 and Amnesia
I'm 40 and I've seen that all come and go. It's over. Never legally marry if you have anything to your name. Ur giving out advice that will hurt alot of white men of good character
If you don't want to marry, good. If others here don't want to, that's good too.

Most men want to get married and they will. And it's not guaranteed to fail. Also, being bachelor forever has a lot of disadvantages too. Depression and suicide rates for older single men are sky-high. Giving the advice to never marry will statistically speaking hurt more men than giving the advice to marry.

If you don't want to marry, good. If others here don't want to, that's good too.

Most men want to get married and they will. And it's not guaranteed to fail. Also, being bachelor forever has a lot of disadvantages too. Depression and suicide rates for older single men are sky-high. Giving the advice to never marry will statistically speaking hurt more men than giving the advice to marry.
I would love to be married. But until it's legal to pistol whip a bitch and lock her in a cage that marriage won't last

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and oldcelloser
Y

yeah Derrick from mpmd talked about this. He went through a pua/slaying stage from like 18 - 25yrs and said it is an essential phase (over for me) but you have to move on to greater things sooner or later. Like financial success, starting family buying property etc, just old nigga shit.
I also tried to slay in muh early to late 20's. With plenty effort. Probably chatted up about 700+ womens.
But I failed in slaying.
I got like 1% success rate in those years.
So it was mainly rejections and dry spells for me.

The reason for lack of success was muh looks level, and the level of looks of the women I went after.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and goat2x
What I don't understand about Amnesia is that he sometimes says that he is depressed and hates life and on other occasions he says he's fine. Granted, most of the time he says he is depressed, but he also says that he is happy now because he could relieve his childhood fantasy of slaying and that he can rot at peace now:

I guess that he is happy about having slayed, which is understandable, but he's still not over his childhood memories. I guess the only way to solve this is to talk about it with people who understand him. I'm not talking about a therapist, friends who know his story would be better for this.

So, even if you ascend and slay, at some point you have to face the memories of your past and get through the stages of grief. It's inevitable if you want to feel good about your life, because you can finally accept it, move on and stop thinking about it. Then, your state of mind will change too.

Also, I agree that it would probably be the best to start a family. Everyone is different, but you don't have to to have huge social circle, even one person and your offspring is already enough to feel better than being completely alone. We are all social animals at the end.
Soul .

Find a trad wife in Swiss mountains. Become a chad Monk

Soul my friend

Soul .

Find a trad wife in Swiss mountains. Become a chad Monk

Soul my friend
Trad wife in Switzerland?

I guess rather in Belarus or Colombia. And then, it doesn't matter where you live. I personally wouldn't want to live in an isolated environment, so I would live in a city.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Nothing matter more than true friendships no cap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Lihito
Everything ends. Each phase ends.
And eventually the whole life ends.

A person not trying to enter a certain life(style) phases, because those life pahses WILL end. IS NOT BEING SMART.
There is only at certain ages the POTENTIAL OPTION, for certain life phase activities.
And slaying as a dude, is potentially in good cases only an option from 18 - 45. It's cool imo, to aim to have like a lifestyle phase (lets say 5 years) in whole life of 70 years, in which one slayed. Why not?
Than after that. Maybe do LTR phase, or family man phase, or bachelor freedom phase, or etc. phase..

Stupid thinking. To think of life as 1 phase. and that is should be like that 1 phase whole life.
Otherwise that prevrious phase was worthless.
Or one shoudl not had enetered that previous phase.

Life, is a series of phases. Ideally.

The people complaining that the slaying phase ENDS and all is temporary are always the MISERABLE PEOPLE WHO DONT GET LAID. And misery loves company. They are trying to subconsciously justify they are NOT MISSING OUT, while in reality THEY ARE MISSING OUT ON THE ESSENCE OF LIFE, CARELESSNESS AND FREEDOM. Let the miserable people cope in peace.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, oldcelloser, The_God and 1 other person
What is "losing under eye support though".

The only solution, is not "just" fillers.

under eye support loss is:
1. bones shrinking, bone mass less, etc.. Solution is related to supplements, food/mineral intake, and hormone levels also.
2. fat pads going south. Due to colagen/elesticity loss in skin causing to not to hold the fadpads in place anymore
3. collagen and elesticity loss, causing saggy skin

Fillers help, plenty. BUT they only 1 part of the battle against "losing under eye support". Which should be battled from different angles.

I even forgot to mention peptides like GHK-Cu.

Go full attack against this, and you can anti-age maxx to looking young a long time. Probs longer than people thinks. Ofcourse genes matter also.

another brutal aging example of average females.

Occassionaly. Some whites do well, in battleing anti-aging.
I sometimes make a thread about them. Appriciating their efforts.
which supplements do you take to prevent bone loss? and can you elaborate on food/mineral intake and how to prevent collagen and fat pads loss?

which supplements do you take to prevent bone loss?
K2 + D3 and Calcium and magnesium
Some sport, HIT
and can you elaborate on food/mineral intake
vegetables alot, fruits I like, and I like nuts. That's muh basic stuff
and how to prevent collagen and fat pads loss?
fatpads: Nowsheep placenta extract serum oil, arginine oil, etc.. Basically oils, amino acids.

rest.