Amnesia's Hollywood Chad brother reports on the state of hypergamy

It sounds like hell la is way too busy
LA is also over double the size of London, maybe triple. I could never live in a city that large and busy, even London seemed almost too big when I went

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and owlofathena
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 10987 and Arcturus
LA is also over double the size of London, maybe triple. I could never live in a city that large and busy, even London seemed almost too big when I went
Same I hated how crowded the subway trains were I went in 2018

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, delusionalretard and TUSSELEIF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 16275, White Swordsman and 3 others
cause i dont wanna live in LA fuck that place, some of the crazy shit he tells me that goes on with celebrities and stuff. Let;s just say that they really are satanic pedos and homosexuals and shit
Jews going to Jew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Anchor_Ship, Amnesia and 1 other person
money and status and even personality matter way more now then they did 10 years ago

chads werent on female fingertips 10 years ago so good looking guys could get away just with looks
@looksmaxxer234
So basically now you have to look like a male model and you need to be above average in every other dominance hierarchy. If the dating market wasn't already hard enough for the average guy...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
LA is cursed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Effortless, delusionalretard and 1 other person
cause i dont wanna live in LA fuck that place, some of the crazy shit he tells me that goes on with celebrities and stuff. Let;s just say that they really are satanic pedos and homosexuals and shit
Jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21620, Marsiere214 and 6 others
Leave the west buddy boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, thereallegend, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
imagine bothering with these hoes who probably dont look that great

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, delusionalretard and Deleted member 245
“But muhh hypergamy doesn’t exist!!”

D717F10A 5324 445B B45D 8CFF71EA0B4D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21620, delusionalretard and 2 others
imagine bothering with these hoes who probably dont look that great
A lot of them do look good, until they take their makeup off. Off topic, but still can't believe its socially acceptable for girls to literally use facepaint to make themselves more attractive jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Anchor_Ship
A lot of them do look good, until they take their makeup off. Off topic, but still can't believe its socially acceptable for girls to literally use facepaint to make themselves more attractive jfl.
its quite brutal how a woman can go from 4/10 to 6/10 thanks to make up and then have her self esteem boosted for 6 to 8 thanks to social media simps calling her a qween

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Marsiere214, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
also how the hell did you end up being 5'8.5 when your brother is 6'1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 21620, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
It is not unheard of. I have a friend who has two brothers with extreme height difference:
One is 170 cm or 5'7 and the other 216cm or 7'

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Anchor_Ship and owlofathena
So basically now you have to look like a male model and you need to be above average in every other dominance hierarchy. If the dating market wasn't already hard enough for the average guy...
It never even began at this rate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and delusionalretard
LA must the the highest difficulty area for picking up girls. This must be nightmare mode, living in LA sounds like ropefuel tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Anchor_Ship, Amnesia and 1 other person
no wonder why @BrendioEEE was incel in LA :lul:

My brother is way taller than me he inherited my dads height but do note I was born premature

LA must the the highest difficulty area for picking up girls. This must be nightmare mode, living in LA sounds like ropefuel tbh.
I heard there’s a big difference between girls that grew up there and moved there at 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I heard there’s a big difference between girls that grew up there and moved there at 18
Which group is worse?

• JFL
My brother is way taller than me he inherited my dads height but do note I was born premature
brutal
im 6'3 and my brother is 5'10 at 13 so I bet he's gonna grow up to be around my height

Dunno man, we both played sports and stuff ate similar diets.

I took accutane he didn't, would that have any difference?

He also didnt end up with a hooked nose and thick black nose like me. He got green and I got black eyes, he didnt have a cleft chin I did. Genetic recomb is weird bro

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 21620, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
It's not a meme?

• JFL
no wonder why @BrendioEEE was incel in LA :lul:
I legit know someone who mogs Amnesia, in looks, status, and money (also voice jfl) and he's not even surgerymaxxed, he's a natural, and he did end up being a slayer eventually to a degree, but even he lost his virginity way later than I would have expected.

Rn he's married though, jfl. Mogs me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, thereallegend and Cidre enjoyer
tell
tell us more plz

Screenshot 20210710 153433

The Weeknd was right tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Anchor_Ship and gamma
It is not unheard of. I have a friend who has two brothers with extreme height difference:
One is 170 cm or 5'7 and the other 216cm or 7'
My dads 5'10.5 and my uncle 6'2.
And I'm 6 feet.

After i told him about the girl who called me sus

I am in Northern Cali and he's in LA. BTW when he says "hollywood girls" he doesnt mean literal actresses just girls in that area. Keep in mind my brother is PSL 6.5+ 60k followers on IG and is 6'1'' and literally works in hollywood and is connected

View attachment 1217147View attachment 1217148
Imagine working so hard for bitches that don't look any better than bitches you could get in any town with 100,000 people or more.

• JFL
What do these bitches hope to gain from these followers anyway? Are they all aspiring to do endorsements or do they just equate that to their worth?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Anchor_Ship
He was obese, it has nothing to do with being in LA.
Why did I get offered chances at relationships outside of L.A before I was famous in any way, and when I was over 100lb more obese than I am now?

Why did I get offered chances at relationships outside of L.A before I was famous in any way
You're still not famous in any way.
and when I was over 100lb more obese than I am now?
How did they look? Obese, ugly face? Do the landwhales in California all want Chad only?

• JFL
After i told him about the girl who called me sus

I am in Northern Cali and he's in LA. BTW when he says "hollywood girls" he doesnt mean literal actresses just girls in that area. Keep in mind my brother is PSL 6.5+ 60k followers on IG and is 6'1'' and literally works in hollywood and is connected

View attachment 1217147View attachment 1217148
hahahahahaha

be:
* good looking PSL6+
* 6feet +
* have good status and income
* have 50K insta followers
AND, still pay a random hookup her rent.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Imagine having to deal with that daily.

It's a non-betabbuxx genuine attraction LTR. Or else nothing, going MSTOW.
With hookups, having to deal with annoying randoms womens daily, I can't fathom how dudes can survive and deal with that for a longer amount of time

****Best case scenario.
finding a woman that thinks you are the shit, and simps for you.
And stick with that, for as long as that lasts.

LOL @ finding that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, thereallegend and Amnesia
You're still not famous in any way.
If this were true, I wouldn't have to reject opportunistic e-girls to this very day.
How did they look? Obese, ugly face?
Contrary to popular belief, people outside of California, like in the midwest, and small towns, especially the younger folk and people my age, at least at the time I went out there (18-20), they aren't really like fat or ugly, they aren't super models or anything, but I would "Average" but takes care of themselves is a good description. Wouldn't be surprised if many retards on here who slap the "Stacy" descriptor on any sub 5 female who looksmaxxes in a slutty way would overrate the 3-5's who showed interest in me in the past outside of California.
Do the landwhales in California all want Chad only?
Oddly enough, fatter women seem to be even more hypergamous, regardless of location, than skinnier women, but of course, pretty much all women are EXTRA Hypergamous in California, L.A specifically is worse.

Outside of a rare exception involving someone who knew who I was online, pretty much the only people who have shown me interest in L.A, who didn't know who I was, after I extensively looksmaxxed, never went higher than a 3/10 at best.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Effortless